The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@anita

Hi Community:  I have opened two topics and moved relevant posts to those topics. 

1.  Bernie Sanders: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-presidential-candidates-for-2020/bernie-sanders/

2. Congressional Races: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-presidential-candidates-for-2020/2020-congressional-races/

FEBbby23, LalaBella, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: @lawrence

On vacation this week. Just did a powerful meditation in a very sacred spot, Indian Canyon in Palm Springs. I am in nirvana.  Great clarity by a bubbling stream cascading over small rocks.

Asked about T

Here's what I received:

1.) March- Everything is exposed. 

2.) April- DC is in utter turmoil. Topsy-turvy. 

3.) May- It all fades to black. T opens a door and exits.

I LOVE Palm Springs! Next time holler and I'll head out to meditate with you!

I do see some of what you're seeing, unfortunately my pessimist side interprets it more...pessimistically.

I agree, lots more will come to light. I also agree that A Clodwork Orange is headed for a health crisis. BUT I don't see him going anywhere "officially". I see the Rethuglicans almost doing somersaults, back bends and other contortions to hide the health crisis, to keep a facade of "normalcy". I agree, April is a mess.

I hope that you are right about May and I am wrong. I keep getting the sense that the election gets postponed indefinitely somehow, although not necessarily by Il Douche himself. I keep feeling that if he is completely disabled or even dead and it comes to light, the Rethugs will find some way to manipulate the rules into NOT having an election this year.

Your visions give me so much hope, Lawrence! Thank you.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, RosieHeart and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Posted by: @journeywithme2

Shades of  Silence of the Lambs "it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose".

I laugh-snorted my beverage at this. Thanks.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laura-f

Cool. I've only done two readings in 40 years where the month faded to black. First one was about 20 years ago for a close friend. Did a month by month reading for his upcoming year. For his 8th upcoming month, my visualization went black. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. He unexpectedly died of a heart attack that month at age 34. So seeing a fade to black has a very powerful significance to me. It's definitely the end for him, one way or another. 

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, CDeanne and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@laura-f

You KNOW you read that in Trump's voice LOL ;-)

lenor, Stardancer, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

@lawrence   Can you do a month by month reading on Donald Trump and tell us in which month it goes black? We are all eager to get the hardened criminal out of the White House. If he dies in office that gets Satan the Devil out of the White House. The bad news is that some psychics think he will actually win another term in November.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@5leafclover

I just glanced above and see that @lawrence mentioned a fade to black for Trump in May. Fingers-crossed!

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, Anita and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@5leafclover

May.

Doesn't mean death in particular. Does mean the end for him in WH. He exits.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@lawrence, is it possible he remains there in body only?  Meaning, maybe he's sick or incapacitated and someone else is running things?  I don't know how that would even work or what I mean by that. 

I think I watch too many movies -- that movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline just popped into my head!  One of my spirit guides just sighed and did an eye roll ...

FEBbby23, Anita, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @lawrence

@laura-f

Cool. I've only done two readings in 40 years where the month faded to black. First one was about 20 years ago for a close friend. Did a month by month reading for his upcoming year. For his 8th upcoming month, my visualization went black. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. He unexpectedly died of a heart attack that month at age 34. So seeing a fade to black has a very powerful significance to me. It's definitely the end for him, one way or another. 

Lawrence, by the time I was a teenager, I had kind of a neat party trick. I could look at my friends (or anyone) and see a quick but clear vision of what their life looked like as an adult, which I would then rattle off for their entertainment. (I didn't fully understand yet that I was an intuitive.)

Anyway, one afternoon when I was 17, I was out with a group of girls. We were at a McDonald's when my trick came up and I was asked to read everyone's future. I started going around the group, but when I got to a friend I'll call C, the only thing I saw was a wall of black. Just darkness, nothing. I couldn't pick up anything but that blackness.

It's possible that I'd done this hundreds of times at that point but that had never happened before. I felt terrible. C was the sweetest, funniest girl (and an incredible dancer) and all she wanted was to help me not feel so confused or embarrassed. I remember her making some kind of self-deprecating joke to ease everyone's fear. Something like, "Yeah, leave it to me to have the most boring future here."

A very short time later (I want to say within weeks), C died suddenly in a terrible car accident not far from my house. A stunning tragedy.

That was the first time I saw black in someone's future, and it never left me. Whatever your vision means for T, I trust it. I feel the power of it. 

I hear your concerns too, @laura-f. Not the first time I've worried about a Woodrow Wilson scenario. Except I don't think Melania would be ever be our secret de-factor leader if T becomes incapacitated. I doubt they'd let Pence actually call the shots either.

JourneyWithMe2, Baba, RosieHeart and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@vestralux

My guess is a junta led by Barr, Miller, Jarvanka...

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Les Parnas says he has plenty of more dirt to reveal, hurry up and share ?

Lev Parnas says he has plenty more dirt to reveal — and it’s not all moot now that President Trump has been acquitted by the US Senate on impeachment charges.

The estranged onetime associate of Rudy Giuliani boasts he’s a “prolific collector of photos and videos” and says he hasn’t destroyed any of the images from their efforts to smear Joe Biden that could be embarrassing or worse.

“Mr. Parnas has not destroyed any. Rather, he has preserved them,” Joseph Bondy, a lawyer for Parnas, told CNN. "The universe of subject matter is yet to be publicly revealed but is of interest in matters well beyond the impeachment inquiry.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-lev-parnas-trump-giuliani-20200207-paiiogqdejhn5kgnfiybtfbuoi-story.html

raindrop, lenor, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @laura-f

@vestralux

My guess is a junta led by Barr, Miller, Jarvanka...

Umm, that alternate underworld can spin off into void without me, k'thnx.

@Jessi1978 I hope he does!

Not entirely unrelated, but I have a feeling that one of the imminent bombshells could be an audio recording of T either agreeing to something illicit that his Russian handlers have demanded of him, or stupidly admitting to having done so. (Just imagine what he's been telling Hannity on their late night bestie chats.) 

Members of the British intelligence (or the Australians or someone for chrissakes) have surely uncovered information that our own intelligence communities weren't (legally) permitted to track. And call me Pollyanna, but I still have faith that there are just enough courageous, patriotic men and women left in the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. (you know, who haven't been fired yet) that are working hard to save evidence and data behind the scenes.

Hell, the amount of public evidence already tying T to Russian mafia/money laundering is now just patently absurd in its abundance. 

raindrop, fmabon, lenor and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @vestralux

And call me Pollyanna, but I still have faith that there are just enough courageous, patriotic men and women left in the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. (you know, who haven't been fired yet) that are working hard to save evidence and data behind the scenes.

Hell, the amount of public evidence already tying T to Russian mafia/money laundering is now just patently absurd in its abundance. 

This!

All of this!

Thanks Pollyanna!

raindrop, fmabon, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lovendures

Ha, anytime! ;)

ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@lovendures

Posted by: @vestralux

And call me Pollyanna, but I still have faith that there are just enough courageous, patriotic men and women left in the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. (you know, who haven't been fired yet) that are working hard to save evidence and data behind the scenes.

This!

All of this!

Thanks Pollyanna!

Unk p(ollyanna)  likes this post

BlueBelle, Lovendures, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@lovendures

and

@vestralux

Then call me pollyanna too! I will not lose faith that the light will cut through the darkness! Even when I have moments of doubt we must keep sending the light. Thank you all.

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Can anyone count how many public mini strokes hes had? I lost count at Tim Apple

https://twitter.com/azstudigital/status/1226885954817781760?s=09

Yes this is cruel and petty but if anyone deserves it, its him

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

@mas1581

I don't think he has had any mini strokes or strokes.  More than likely, he continues to suffer from delusions of grandeur, excessive stupidity, and an ego the size of the solar system.  However, I think his dementia is getting more and more pronounced.  However, that doesn't really do us much good because Trump will just continue to live in his little fantasy world and his Trumpers will cover for him.

I could live with his boasting.  I could even live with his lying.  But it is his cruelty to people that drives me crazy.  He is a bully, and the best I can hope for him is that he suffers at the hands of the ones he has tormented so that he may learn empathy.  Or not.  Some bullies never do.  But his power trip comes from control, and nothing would be more fitting than for him to lose his control, be it over his wealth, his power, or even his freedom.

Some people who get a second chance learn from it and become a better person.  Trump, on the other hand, even after getting mercy from the Republican cowards, is still going at it.  I feel he may be beyond redemption.  Or, at least, he will remain so as long as his pride continues to be rewarded.  Only by being humbled will he have a chance to reflect and hopefully repent. 

BlueBelle, LalaBella, lenor and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I got an unusually short and succinct message today during my meditation: 

Be not afraid.

Change is coming.

March 14th

I know that several of us have been sensing that the March/April timeframe is important. Did anyone else get this date? I was having trouble searching the forums earlier and gave up. 

Lilinoe, VestraLux, lynn and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 131 / 166
Share: