Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@seeker4 " the wheels of Justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine" indeed @Baba thank you.. I remain hopeful .. especially knowing Merrick Garland is on the scene quietly working away.

PamP, FEBbby23, Vesta and 17 people reacted
(@walden-ponderer)
Prominent Member Registered

In fact, no action escapes consequence. That doesn't guarantee comfort, but it does guarantee balance. Every action has a consequence, and while some of those consequences are more orderly than others, none of them are escapable. I would much rather authoritarian Hitler-wannabes face justice in our court system than from the Mill of the Gods, the fact is pretty simple that they will face justice from one or the other, period, end of sentence, smiley face emoticon.

My wife actually has a theory, being a big believer in reincarnation: she thinks chickens in factory farms are various manifestations of genocidal leaders and their enablers, reincarnated over and over again in the worst possible circumstances. Which is comforting in its own way... until you remember your own transgressions and start to tremble over what may be awaiting you yourself in a future life...

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 15 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @walden-ponderer

My wife actually has a theory, being a big believer in reincarnation: she thinks chickens in factory farms are various manifestations of genocidal leaders and their enablers, reincarnated over and over again in the worst possible circumstances. 

Oh that's comforting alright. Tell your wife that I will also start believing in this lol hopefully netanyahus fate is also tied to the chickens. 

But also that's a buttload of genocidal chickens. Hopefully they don't wisen up and start turning on us lol sound like the plot for one of those Snider films lol

PamP, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@blackandwhite. Or a Gary Larsen cartoon!

PamP, Iridium, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
(@ana)

@walden-ponderer

Hitler McNuggets? 

Pol Pot Pie? 

PamP, blackandwhite, Walden Ponderer and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I was watching the news earlier and started feeling a bit discouraged so I decided to ask a question with regard to coming positive news while meditating and this is what I got: 

I asked what is one positive thing that happens in the future and got: “They stay blue in 22.” (Congress and the Senate)

I’d be happy with that!

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Lawrence and 51 people reacted
(@lenor)

@baba ❤️ ❤️ ? 

PamP, TriciaCT, polarberry and 15 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@baba What do you mean by 22?

PamP, lynn, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@mickiemac)
Reputable Member Registered

I believe Baba means in 2022 - the mid-term election cycle.  I'll route for that outcome!

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 25 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@baba

That is good news to be hopeful about!

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba. I got that too!  I got that a few weeks ago at a Circle of Light meditation.  Spirit said, we will stay blue.  Although I still feel we need to help make that happen. 

PamP, Lawrence, JourneyWithMe2 and 37 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@walden-ponderer

I must respectfully disagree. He has lied on multiple occasions already, and if his understanding of the Christian faith led him to unquestionably cover for all of Twitler's vile words and dirty deeds for six years and beyond, then he long ago abandoned any moral compass he had, if he ever had one. I don't believe he would think twice about lying, under oath or otherwise, to save his own ass.

PamP, Seeker4, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

I hope we get rid of manchin this coming midterm election... At this point in time he's almost as much as an obstruction as McConnell. I feel like McConnell is out there putting his feet up and letting manchin run the show with bag of popcorn in his hand.

PamP, MtGal99, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
(@coyote)

@blackandwhite

Manchin is up for re-election in 2024. He's old-fashioned, but I'd rather have him than any Republican. The only reason he has prominence is because we have a 50-50 Senate. The low-hanging fruit/seats to flip in 2022 are in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, and North Carolina.

PamP, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

I mean I know you're right @coyote but I still can't help but see him as a republican in blue.  Some of the stuff he's opposing is common sense(minimum wage, infrastructure bill etc) and he's just doing it to secure his reelection. That kinda stuff just bugs me.

PamP, Lawrence, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Manchin has had many opportunities to switch sides and become a republican and has never done so, even when the W. VA. gov did this after 2016, when 45 was pressuring him and inviting him on airforce one and all that. I think he's probably the best we're going to get at this point, even though the former W.VA. senators, Byrd and Rockefeller, were pretty liberal, so I think he has room to maneuver.

My sense from him is that he believes what he believes. I get that he's a fairly decent guy, even if I disagree with him. I also think he may be setting things up to justify support for ending the fillibuster.

In any event, some dems infuriate me, but interestingly enough, he's not one of them, even with all his drawbacks. That's what I get when I tune into his energy.

PamP, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 29 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @lynnventura

My sense from him is that he believes what he believes. I get that he's a fairly decent guy, even if I disagree with him. I also think he may be setting things up to justify support for ending the fillibuster.

In any event, some dems infuriate me, but interestingly enough, he's not one of them, even with all his drawbacks. That's what I get when I tune into his energy.

Man I hope you're right about him, I didn't even think he was trying to do that. That would be dope. 

PamP, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@zoron)

Posted by: @walden-ponderer

My wife actually has a theory, being a big believer in reincarnation: she thinks chickens in factory farms are various manifestations of genocidal leaders and their enablers, reincarnated over and over again in the worst possible circumstances. Which is comforting in its own way..

This made me laugh because it's chickens, and well, it is comforting to think there is justice at some point. 

PamP, FEBbby23, blackandwhite and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi everyone! This is what I got today:

MTG becomes a professional wrestler/fighter after she leaves politics. (This actually came to me not during a meditation, but when I saw her on the news today. It was strong (and funny) enough that I thought I should write it down.)

Mitch M. is very frustrated and looks like he is about to cry. His power is slipping.

A rare phenomenon becomes visible in the night sky. It provokes a sense of wonder and unity amongst the people of our planet.

PamP, Lawrence, Amyv and 27 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle I get the same feeling. Between now and then, it's going to be a wild ride. Americans have had enough. 

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
Page 82 / 83
Share: