Jeanne Mayell Intuitive Wisdom Forum2022-03-27T22:45:03-04:00
Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

@jewels you know, I wondered about that (whether a certain town/city was referred to as “River City”)! Makes sense :)

FEBbby23, Share, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@nelysthealchemist)

@suspira44 awww I would’ve loved to see Hugh Jackman as the Music Man! Honestly, I haven’t seen that movie/musical in 20 years and don’t remember any of the songs except for “Marian the Librarian” so that’s why it was so bizarre that it popped into my head like that. 

Grace, lenor, Share and 7 people reacted
(@nelysthealchemist)

@share Wow, those lyrics really fit! I guess I should pay attention when random songs I haven’t heard in 20-odd years get stuck in my head.

Share, teriz, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@suspira44 I remember Jill Wine-Banks (Hope that's how her name is spelled.) saying that when the Watergate investigation was threatened, they all made copies of the evidence, divided it up and took the pieces home for safe-keeping.  I am also assuming that the prosecutors inside the DOJ are keeping their heads low and making sure that Barr doesn't see everything. So, I agree with your comments.

FEBbby23, lenor, Vesta and 13 people reacted
(@copper)
Estimable Member Registered

@deetoo

I live alone and it absolutely helps to know we're all in this together. Appreciate this very much. Thank you. ❤️ 

FEBbby23, Seeker4, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@triciact)

@copper

Hi Copper! Welcome to the forum and thank you for your posting! I'm sorry this week has been tough and I can relate. Jeanne has her weekly meditation tonight at 8:30pmET and it's free to register and join via zoom link. I know for myself, it's the best I usually feel all week during and afterwards, and I get the best sleep all week the night of the meditation. I hope if you feel so inclined that you'll join us.

❤️ ? ? 

villager, FEBbby23, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@Copper, a belated welcome from me too! I do hope that Cheney's *dark powers* will be used for good for once. Fingers crossed that the world will shift back to the light.

We're not there yet though. It's almost biblical; in Europe people haven't learned from this 'plague' and so infections are going up again, just because folks didn't abide common sense and thought we could go back to the life we had. It will take a lot of suffering for it all to change. Just hang in there and fill your heart with positivity. Whether it is as simple as music, movies or (indoor?) gardening, this can be done!

Peace & good vibrations to you and yours.

Grace, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@copper I totally misunderstood you!  Thought you meant it literally. I even did a google search about it. Have been called gullible all my life. So sorry!

Grace, villager, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist I know the whole score backwards and forwards and I keep repeating that song in my head - strange.

lenor, Share, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @copper

Was under the impression that this was a psychic, intuitive, discussion. I will, in the future provide as much factual information as I can to back up my feelings. 

@copper, Again, I misunderstood that you were using a figure of speech about Cheney.  No explanation is needed to refer to former VP Dick Cheney as dark and under worldly , although I loved the link you posted and thank you for it. :-)

And although this has nothing to do with your post, I want to explain something that's been on my mind these days:  That we are in a balancing act between posting fact and using intuition in an age of disinformation and rumor mongering.

I pray this site can post both fact and intuition and be clear about the distinctions. It is tricky but I believe we can do this. 

@Laura has been a huge help in fact-checking our statements of fact. I need ten of her! I hope others will nudge each other to fact-check ourselves when we are stating facts without links.

It also makes our intuitions more pure and accurate if we keep track of our process. That is why I encourage people to track their intuitions and notice when they are right and when they are wrong. We learn so much when we compare our intuitions with the actual events that unfold later. 

Intuition: I cherish it, I use it, and I teach it.  It is often the only source we have of truth. That said, I try to be aware when I'm being intuitive versus just brainwashed.  

Grace, villager, Seeker4 and 27 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jewels goodness I just got chills all over my body even my head.  You’re definitely connecting the dots. Thank you 

share the love and light 

FEBbby23, Stargazer, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@teriz I love your vision if the Eagle (a powerful nation) eating the Dragon (Could mean Asia or an untamed nature maybe the Coronavirus) and transforming into the Phoenix (hope, death and life, a new beginning).  Thank you for that beautiful image.

And also so fascinating and warm that you saw Jewels and other lightworkers;)

share the love and light 

FEBbby23, Stargazer, lenor and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I tried a spirit guide meditation today and got some interesting results. 

I asked during the meditation about the president and covid specifically and got that DT is already sick (but no further details). He will quit the race in October - he is his own October surprise. He will blame everyone else for doing this including his own party. He thinks if he quits they will go easier on him and his family for their wrongdoing. This ends the Republican Party as we know it.

As far as Covid, this is a difficult lesson which must be learned. The lessons that mankind learns from this will help us deal with climate change that is already happening.  If we choose not to make changes now, things will get much worse. This is nature’s big warning.

The first part of what I got is pretty way out there, so we will see if that comes true. The second half about the virus makes sense to me. Time will tell! 

Ms. C., Grace, villager and 43 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@baba  Thanks baba!  I love your posts.  Here are some intuitive thoughts I got while reading it. T has been talking a lot recently about the results of his cognitive test, and how he did spectacularly on it. Of course, no reporter has asked him why he took the test to begin with. If you're totally healthy it's unlikely anyone would suggest going to a doctor and taking a cognitive test. It's occurred to me that someone suggested he take it, and he was seriously concerned enough that he actually did take it. T doesn't listen to anyone, so the fact he actually went through with the test (as he claims he did) is indicative that he was scared enough to think he needed it. What's more telling is how he's bragging about he great he did. T projects about everything, and everything he says/claims/brags about is usually the opposite of reality. So perhaps he didn't actually do so spectacularly? That's what my intuition is telling me. Interested to hear what others think.

As for leaving in October, I've seen other intuitives in other forums make predictions that he will not finish out his term. I believe at one point there were predictions on this site that he would disappear, although I don't recall if anyone predicted his early departure. I don't have any specific intuitive feelings about this, but I have been feeling a lot of dread lately. I take this to mean hard time are going to continue, and there will be a lot of disruption. 

Rohenna, JourneyWithMe2, Share and 17 people reacted
(@triciact)

@baba

and @lynnventura and @deetoo

Baba, thank you for your meditations, I always look forward to reading them.  I happen to be talking to Deetoo yesterday about the question of T and if he sticks around the rest of this year, and also about something both Dee and I felt a while ago about Biden and the election/ T.  I had a flash in my head that perhaps if T knows he is losing or lost the election, he leaves and we felt that it would be either just before or just after the Nov 3rd election. (that he wouldn't want to stick around if he knows he lost post results for instance). We both felt that Nancy Pelosi would head a team or a "panel" with Pence and others to show unity in the country until the inauguration of Biden in January.

Wondering if you've ever felt this may be the case too?

Thank you again!

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Share and 17 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@lynnventura @baba   Here's the explanation as to why he took the test in the first place. It was in The Washington Post: 

"As President Trump and his team began attacking former vice president Joe Biden’s mental and physical fitness this summer, Trump began pondering his own cognitive abilities.

As part of his annual physical two years earlier, the president had taken the Montreal Cognitive Assessment — a 10-minute test designed to detect mild cognitive impairment such as the onset of dementia — and he believed he could weaponize his performance against Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-bragging-cognitive-test-dementia/2020/07/22/6578e826-cb65-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html

JourneyWithMe2, Share, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact I saw several times in meditations in the past that T is out before the election and that Pelosi and possibly someone from the Republican Party form a sort of caretaker government until the next president is sworn in. If something like that were to happen, I think it would be sudden and they would have worked out all the details before making it publicly known. T. strikes me as a person who only looks to his self interest and does not care at all who or what he burns down in the process of getting what he wants - kind of like a child who gets angry playing a game and takes his ball and goes home. 
It is interesting that some of us are getting similar readings on which way things could go.

@lynnventura I can feel the angst of the collective right now and it is not pleasant but not unwarranted either. These are very turbulent times. It feels like a roller coaster of emotions on a regular basis. I think you are right that there is still some stuff that we are going to have to get through until we get to the other side. 

Grace, LalaBella, villager and 21 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)

I had a vision in the winter, in the midst of falling asleep, of Shitler (thank you whoever coined this one, I love it) being carried down to leave the White House, encased in an olive green case, similar to clam shell packaging, like the shell on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Boy oh boy it is hard to hang onto hope and faith this week, the news is so hideous. But it does feel like the last gasp, and that the tension is building to a political cataclysm here. 

villager, TriciaCT, Share and 15 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@baba I asked during the meditation about the president and covid specifically and got that DT is already sick (but no further details).

did you see the interview he did w Chris Wallace (i think) the other day? T's face was sweating profusely.  I expected to see a big puddle of orange goo on the floor.  Maybe it wasn't nerves?  Maybe it was fever.

lenor, TriciaCT, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@lenor)

@seeker4

Either someone changed the test memory section so he could pass or he didn’t take the test and was naming things around him. the memory section has 6 unrelated words, the words IQ 45 used all had mnemonic connections. Someone lied! Surprise, surprise.

Isabelle, Grace, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
Page 23 / 83
Share:
Go to Top