Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@share

Someone else, somewhere on this forum, also saw a spider in the WH...

I love that in your vision Darth Vader is on our side! Maybe it's one way of spirit saying that even those we think are unredeemable may flip or come through on the right side of history.

villager, FEBbby23, teriz and 11 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux thank you, love reading your post and visions. 

share the love and light

FEBbby23, teriz, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @laura-f

@share

Someone else, somewhere on this forum, also saw a spider in the WH...

I love that in your vision Darth Vader is on our side! Maybe it's one way of spirit saying that even those we think are unredeemable may flip or come through on the right side of history.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe it was @jewels?

villager, teriz, Rohenna and 9 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f yes that’s what I felt when I saw Darth Vader.  He sought after power and turned to the dark side but redeemed himself when he saved his son Luke. Perhaps there will be more that will turn on T once they realized their children are in danger. Power and greed certainly’s a big motivation for a lot of people but I believe most people will die for their children.  

In my fun prediction for 2020 on the people’s timeline prediction not done at read the future nights.

“-A snake wrapping around a spider.  Double trouble. Both are venomous and it’s a sinister power play.”

I think there’s a few others that see spiders but I can’t remember who.

As always Laura love your interpretations.

share the love and light

villager, FEBbby23, Rohenna and 11 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@sistermoon. Not I,  but I remember the White House spider too. Sounded fitting! :)  

villager, Share, villager and 1 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@share. Could the snake be symbolic of the medical experts like Fauci?

teriz, Share, teriz and 1 people reacted
(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

Okay. I’m not sure if this goes anywhere (not even sure if it’s significant at all), but today at random I keep hearing “We’ve got trouble, right here in River City” - that Music Man song. I haven’t seen or heard anything from the Music Man in years, so it could mean nothing and it’s just a random amusing song stuck in my head. Anyway, just thought I’d throw this on here in case there is, indeed, trouble in River City :p (I know River City is a fictional city in Iowa based on Mason City). It’s interesting that the premise of the Music Man is a conman trying to con the citizens of River City, so there could be parallels or symbolism there. The wikipedia article description says: “A smooth-talking, yet corrupt, traveling salesman takes up the occupation of a musical-instrument dealer and tries to convince the citizens of River City, Iowa, to fund his idea for a boys' marching band by playing on their fears of youth corruption, represented by a new pocket pool table in the local billiard hall. The song is his slippery slope argument of what could happen should the citizens fail to recognize the danger and not follow his suggestion for a more wholesome activity.” Again, not sure where to post this or even if I should, but it keeps playing in my head so who knows? 

FEBbby23, Coyote, CC21 and 15 people reacted
(@copper)
Estimable Member Registered

@share

Hi, long time lurker and felt compelled to respond to this. Many refer to Dick Cheney as Darth Vader and today House Republicans attacked Liz Cheney after she criticized Trump. 

And then there's the "W" in Share's vision. Immediately thought of Bush Jr.

Wondering if this duo are working behind the scenes to oust Trump? I know that many formers from W's administration are supporting Biden and Bush said he will not vote for Trump.

Dick Cheney still has some serious clout in the underworld. Maybe, just maybe he can score some karmic brownie points and use those forces for good. Lord knows he could use them.

Just some thoughts that I felt strongly that I needed to share. Not sure why.

Thoroughly enjoy reading your gifts. All of you!

Thank you.

villager, FEBbby23, teriz and 25 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@copper wow thank you for giving me more insights.  Definitely makes a lot sense. (Gave me chills reading it) I truly hope the never Trumpers will come out in loads and the powerful ex Prez and VP are planning something big. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Share the love and light 

deetoo, lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jewels hmmm, I don’t think that’s too far off.  It’s a very interesting thought indeed.

share the love and light 

(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist re: The Music Man.  Hugh Jackman was supposed to do it in 2021 (who knows now what will happen). I love him, and when I told a friend about it, he said, "I don't want to go. The Music Man reminds me of Trump."

That song Trouble - I swear to you, it pops into my head constantly. I grew up with the cast album.

Regarding insight about Cheney and Bush: an excellent thought, since we really don't know what's happening behind the scenes. We can't just assume that the Democrats are sitting around passively waiting for the election. They're just not publicizing what they're doing. Ditto anti-Trump Republicans. All we hear about is what Trump and his minions are doing. That can't be all there is.

FEBbby23, Seeker4, NelystheAlchemist and 15 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist I can’t remember the lyrics so I had to look it up.  What stood out to me were the lines below:

“Trouble, oh we got trouble, Right here in River City! With a capital "T"
That rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool, That stands for pool. We've surely got trouble! Right here in River City, Right here!
Gotta figure out a way
To keep the young ones moral after school! Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble...
Mothers of River City!
Heed that warning before it's too late!
Watch for the tell-tale sign of corruption!“

Maybe spirit is telling you follow the tail of corruption that will lead to the capital T (in which could be the orange T)

I’m tuning in and waiting patiently. Thank you for sharing.

share the love and light

FEBbby23, Rohenna, teriz and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @copper

Dick Cheney still has some serious clout in the underworld. 

Do you have links to support this statement?  I have thought of Cheney as washed up, frail.   

Seeker4, lenor, Seeker4 and 1 people reacted
(@copper)

@jeanne-mayell It's who he's always been. It was just a feeling I had. He's always been a powerful force on the dark side. 

I'm a bit confused and apologize if I overstepped my bounds. Was under the impression that this was a psychic, intuitive, discussion. I will, in the future provide as much factual information as I can to back up my feelings. 

Thank you.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/foia/2019-02-22/vice-file-dick-cheney-declassified

Share, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Wow, I love your visions Share! Very interesting. I had a dream last night about the military holding us down.Like they were making us powerless. I got the sense it was not 'our" military but T's forces. Then beautiful jewels appeared and started exploding, lightworkers? It brought everything to peace but there's scorched earth. It smolders.

Saw a vision earlier this week of an eagle eating a dragon and transforming into a phoenix. Could this be we join forces w China to defeat a foe? Saudi's, Russia, Covid?

I've also been getting the get ready vibe for emergencies. I've stashed some supplies and a little cash away. Do you guys have propane stoves or grills? I might go shopping!

FEBbby23, deetoo, Share and 3 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@copper

I think maybe @jeanne-mayell misunderstood your post? But I can't speak for her.

I took your statement to mean "underworld" as in "spirit world" or unseen world. And yes, we used to refer to him as Darth Vader too! Or as Stephen Colbert had dubbed him "Ham Cheney".

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@copper)

@laura-f Yes. For all of his earthly actions that are well documented imagine what we don't know. Have always felt he is a dark, dark energy in this realm and beyond. Every time I visualize him he's a sneering gray mist casting many dark shadows like a dark star.

Everything has been off the charts crazy, stressful, sorrowful. Like that even needs to be said. You all know. The entire world seems to be holding it's collective breath.

Maybe, my thoughts regarding your vision were lending to my hope that somebody with a past as dark as Trump might match him in intensity and darkness and could combat him for the good. Advertently or inadvertently. Fight fire with fire so to speak. And when Cheney's daughter was attacked yesterday, I felt that Daddy Cheney didn't take too kindly to that.

I know that sounds crazy and I have ALWAYS believed that light and love will win. Always.

This week has been exceptionally hard personally and I have been desperately grasping onto anything to keep from going under. 

Light and love will win. Light and love will win. Light and love will win.

It is my mantra.

I'm rambling, hope I made some sense. Sometimes it's hard for me to articulate. 

Much love to all.

Grace, villager, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Hi @copper  To me your reference to the underworld suggested that Cheney was involved with the Mob.  I think that may have been what Jeanne was questioning...

Share, Jeanne Mayell, Copper and 3 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@share @suspira @nelysthealchemist

Spot on regarding "The Music Man" reference!  Especially about "River City mothers take warning and look for corruption."   Portland  is known as River City.  Cue the chills! :)

Grace, villager, Share and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@copper, I read your post to mean the dark spirit world.  Interesting that you mentioned seeing DC as a sneering grey mist -- in the past I've posted seeing the current WH occupant as a dark, grey mist or fog.

I'm sorry that this week has been so personally challenging for you.   I understand needing to grasp onto anything to keep your head above water.  I've been feeling that way for the past few days.  

Collectively we've never been here before.  This is scary stuff, and if we have personal challenges going on, it can all feel overwhelming.  We need a break!  Does it help you to know that we're all in this together?  I have to often remind myself that I'm not alone or without support.  But sometimes it's hard for me to feel it, even if I know that to be true.  When those times occur, I just need to ride that emotional wave with the knowledge that this, too, shall pass. 

Keep posting whenever you feel the need, @copper.   Light and love will win.  I believe that in the core of my being.   ❤️

Grace, villager, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
Page 22 / 83
Share: