Michael Avenatti Ar...

Notifications
Clear all

Michael Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Abuse Allegations

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels and a prominent Trump critic, has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed on Twitter.  TMZ first reported Avenatti's arrest.

The lawyer for Avenatti's wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, issued a statement that she was not involved in the incident, as TMZ initially reported. "This article is not true as it pertains to my client. Ms. Storie-Avenatti  was not subject to any such incident." Avenatti and his wife filed for divorce in 2017.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-avenatti-arrested-for-domestic-violence/

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

I am wondering if Trump has anything to do with this.  His soon to be ex-wife said she was never a victime of violence from Avenatti.  There has been a few things I've been wondering about for the last couple of years I can't help but feel someone id behind it for Trump's benefit.

Has anyone ever looked at his cards? 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Just like the women who worked for Mueller and how she was offered 20K to say there was sexual misconduct. Its Trump or his insane base trying to make a case now against him now.

SDJ, RosieHeart, SDJ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

That was my first thought too. I tend to believe the women in these matters but this just sounded fishy from the start

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I agree, Bright Opal.  I know Avenatti has been charged, but the fact that this story was broken by Trump friendly TMZ makes me suspicious.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Just like I thought a Trump fan. Was also on Jacob Wohl Twitter account and it’s the same “Surefire Intelligence” the same company who tried to frame Mueller.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5163540/jacob-wohl-robert-mueller-michael-avenatti-arrest/amp/

https://mobile.twitter.com/SurefireIntel/status/1062843160663998465

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I looked at Avenatti's cards and got the Universe card in the Thoth deck.  This man is in balance with himself and the world at a high level.

He likes women, genuinely likes them and likes seeing them succeed. He is not an abuser in any way and he will be vindicated although the GOP smears will continue just like the Obama birth smears. 

People forget that the police have to respond to charges even if they are barely credible.  Police are not judges or jury.  They leave that to the courts.  Avenatti's adversaries who are the lowest of the low know that they will get a lot of mileage from this incident. 

BlueBelle, KB, numerologist and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: