Maria Butina - key ...

Notifications
Clear all

Maria Butina - key player connecting Kremlin, Russian Oligarchs, NRA and GOP

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

http://dakotafreepress.com/2017/03/27/maria-butina-connects-russians-nra-trump-sibby-and-mathew-wollman/

Back in Feb/March of 2017, this article came out in the Daily Beast and South Dakota free press, respectively on this woman.  She is rumored to be Putin's daughter.  I'd love to see the group do a scan on her and her role in all of this.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Re Butina, this might be a very good idea. But has to be structured properly!. 

What do others think? Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

And to be clear, any familial connection to Putin is purely rumor/speculation.  What is obvious is that she is very pro-gun, has connections to Russia/money, her rise has been meteoric, and she is exhibiting influence in the US.  Given all that's going on, she may just be an interesting person due to coincidence.......or she may have a hand in trying to keep the NRA movement progressing in such a way as to benefit the GOP and the candidates that are friendly to the Russian govt.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I think that a quick RV or scan on her is a good idea. This site is very much on the side of the light, and anything connected to the dark side is to be looked at. America, and the West, generally, are now right in the midst of some powerful, evil forces, that in both America, and elsewhere, are pushing relentlessly to overturn and destroy Democracy and Freedom. We have never lived in such times before!. If  Putin's alleged "Daughter" is operating to advance the Russian and American oligarch's, then she is probably doing something dangerous, and illegal. So, if Jeanne does not mind, then  we should take a peek. perhaps a quick "Scan" to see if there are any traces of something. Can i set a three day time period for this?. 

SCANNING TASK: Maria Butina: TARGET: Involvement and links in America. 

So time starts now, first march, 0800 UK time, until midnight, 3rd March, UK time. Go to it, "Scanners"!. 

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you Zoron, I wait with baited breath (and it has nothing to do with the gummy worms (aka Jelly babies) I'm eating.....LOL)

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Codyroo, I expect you to take part, not just await results! Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to remote view, I'll have to look it up on how to do it.  Unless RV stands for Room with a View, in which case, I'm your man!

ReplyQuote
Share: