Notifications
Clear all

RV for Sep 7 - Revelations on the Trump administration before the US elections

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

The results of the last RV exercise were interesting, everybody saw that Trump seemed to be in a great deal of trouble just before the elections, though not out of office yet. So for this RV I'd like to explore the question: Why? Presumably some shocking revelations are made about the Trump administration between now and the elections, even more shocking that anything that is already known so far.

The RV exercise is as follows. Ask yourself each question in turn. You may read the whole bullet point and then try to get a feeling for an answer, or read one question at a time and feel for some sort of response (yes, no, or something more specific). Or you may read all the questions, let it go down to your subconscious, and see if anything bubbles up later in your mind.

1. Who? Who are the main people involved? The Trump family? The current senior officials of the White House? People involved in Trump's campaign? Senior members of the Republican party? Russians? Other foreign interference?

2. When? When did the main events happen? Before the campaign? During the campaign? Between Trump winning the election and taking office? While Bannon was in the White House? Before last Christmas? This year?

3. What? What is the main issue? Incompetence of the current administration? Money, fraud and/or corruption? Systemic corruption (a collective of individuals determined to make money for themselves without any regard to what's good for the country, making decisions on policy)? Collusion with foreign powers (Russia)? Racism, discrimination and/or mistreatment of immigrants? Dangerous foreign policy? Covert military interventions? Obstruction of justice and/or attempts to control the media? Something else?

4. How and why? There are too many possibilities here to list, just try and see if you get a feeling for anything.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi - I tried to "zone in" on these questions a couple of times. I sense that what is out there is Really Big and not a single disclosure type of news event. There were a couple of images that I detected. One was something like a loosely woven dark blanket held up in a darkened room. It was being stretched out for view and the strands had loose, frayed ends. The other image was of a diagram of an atom; there was the dark nucleus and lots of electrons revolving around it. The atom was not bright nor were the electrons. Both images conveyed the idea that what is coming is murky and complex with many related parts.

During my first attempt, I sensed Mike Pence, again. I don't know why. But for that matter, I felt that nearly everyone Maria indicated in her question were part of all this. Whatever it is, it's far-ranging and affects/implicates many. The timeline for it is Before, During and After the election and leads up to Christmas of last year.

Again, it's a real gumbo - lots of ingredients cooked for a long time - and difficult to focus in on what it's all about. I will add this strange item: the night before I read this, I had a weird dream that involved me watching a large owl perched on top of a chimney. It suddenly took a dive into the chimney. There was a squirrel outside watching this, becoming agitated. The owl came up with the squirrel's brood and ate it while the squirrel watched.

I know, it's gross and I guarantee that it's not the sort of dream I normally have... but when I was focusing on Maria's exercise, the memory of the dream came back strongly. Just thought I should mention that, too, for what it's worth.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

When I tried it, I felt like Mike that there were a lot of complex inter-related parts to this. So I tried to focus on whatever felt like the biggest things.

I feel there are two big revelations coming.

One relates mainly to Manafort, the Trump Organization, the Trump family, and the campaign, though it connects to lots of other events in the past and during the presidency. It's primarily about money laundering and collusion with Russia, and how the two interacted to create the witches' brew that was the Trump campaign. I had a brief image of a silvery river flowing uphill, and then an interpretation came: "Money didn't flow the way you'd expect."

The second relates mainly to the Republican Party and systemic corruption inside it. It explains why the Republican Party supported Trump during the campaign and continues to support him during his presidency. It has to do with Mike Pence, though he isn't a major player, just a useful front man. I had an image of a tailor fitting an expensive suit for a rich man. Then the thought: "The suit is the law."

RosieHeart, Karen2, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: