Notifications
Clear all

How bad do you guys see the Hurricane in Florida or South portion of the U.S.

(@gabriel_a)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron,

Since last year Irma Super Hurricane hit all over even in Florida where I live, how bad do you see the Hurricanes this year? I'm not sure if your the proper person to ask but you seem to get many hits with your predictions and as a young Dad I get worried that I will not be prepare for a super Hurricane. I've been in Florida since 2004 in the central area and experience many hurricanes but Irma just gave me chills that I've never experience. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and if anyone else would chime in please the more readings the better we can prepare. I have a bad feeling that Trump is not prepare for what's about to happen to us with the Hurricanes.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi,

I think this question has to be answered carefully. I felt a bit of a chill when I read it. Certainly Florida is going to be hit, but how bad?

Will divinate on this, and think about it. Might do a group RV on it as well. Keep an eye out on it. 

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Just this morning I was watching a Youtube video by David Johnson, who channels, and he was talking about the hurricane season. He said he thought the east coast of Florida would be hit hard, and that Trump would be shocked because he has no one at FEMA who's competent.

Sending you good energy Gabriel_a. I lived through Andrew in 1992. Hurricanes are frightening, as is their aftermath.

MizMargo, Paul W, MizMargo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you lynnventura and Zoron that's what I fear I just get a feeling that something is definitely coming and thank you for taking the time to answer and if you guys do a RV that would be very appreciated. I hope I'm wrong but how climate is changing it's not looking good, I told my wife if another irma comes we should consider moving even if we have to reboot cause I can't put my babies in danger by staying here in Florida.

LalaBella, Laynara, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I'm getting that this year's hurricane season is pretty average, neither more nor less hurricanes than usual. I can feel one storm hitting Florida, but it isn't a hurricane.

I'm also feeling some minor flooding at Mar-a-Lago this year, but unconnected to the tropical storm.

ReplyQuote
Share: