Notifications
Clear all

Experiment: Looking for Mr Bigfoot.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Subject: Bigfoot Experiment.

Hi everyone, this is a different kind of post. Can I ask for everyone's help on this. Its a Psychic experiment!. Take part only of you want to!

I am, as you know, quite interested in Bigfoot. Over the next THREE DAYS I would like those taking part to post on this topic. Please focus, zoom in on them, and tell me what you see. Anything. Past, present, future, habits, lives, encounters, etc. Also locations. I will sort it all out, and report back. lets have some fun!. Thanks Zoron. 

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Zoron I'm going to try, but when I meditate sometimes stuff is very hazy. Frequently the stuff that's strongest is stuff I don't necessarily look for. I wish I had your gifts, but I'm definitely going to try though. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Natalie, 

Thats the whole point. This is an experiment that can also help train up people on here. 

No matter how surreal, it is all interesting. it also is the first time I have asked people to target a specific, just to see what happens. 

We all seem to be interested in Animals on here. I am particularly interested in extinct or mythical animals. Just think: "BIGFOOT TIME!"  and see what you get. 

Best Regards

Zoron

ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Haha, ok this is fun! Not sure if this is what you are after, but here's what I got. They are kind and gentle and waaaaaaay more sensitive and empathic than humans. Which is why they are so elusive. Seems to be a geneological/evolutionary connection to some people. They will show themselves in person or in thoughts/dreams if you are connected. They hold a lot of light. There were more of them at one point. I don't get the sense that they were killed, just that they decided not to procreate or something...that the world was becoming too harsh. I'm seeing redwood trees. And the amazing silence and tranquility that a redwood forest provides.

Lynne, Lightfooted, Lynne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melissa)

Also, Zoron, wanted to mention that I smiled when I read about your interest in mythical animals because just a few days ago I saw, while in meditation, what looked like a Gelfling from the movie the Dark Crystal. I was awake and it wasn't a static photo, but a real moving, breathing creature/being looking at me and smiling and trying to tell me something that had a general message of hope and encouragement. I've been embarrassed to mention this to anyone, but I figure you might understand. :) -Melissa 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Subject: Big foot

Conclusion: very strange

I just did a half hour meditation. Big foot was scanned. But so were a few other things that I'll post either as a new topic or in reply to other threads. I started seeing the past, I was pointed to northern Alberta in Canada. I saw a small community, there was a fire, and shelter made from what looked like animal hide. I then had an image of a map dotted with points, I understood that each dot on the map was a community. They spread out throughout northern Canada from the west coast to a point in northern Ontario, and then they spread down to Nevada, Montana and northern California. Originally they were in the north but then ventured more south, going into southern Ontario. They lived in small communities of hunter gatherers nothing the size of a village, really more like a close kin group. Physically they are much hairier than us, however they don't have fur, just way more hair. They are closer to us on the evolutionary scale than they are to apes, however they also retain more ape traits that we've lost. I saw an image of them coming into contact with native Americans thousands of years ago, when they had just crossed the bering strait. Both groups chose to stat away from each other but were aware of each other. Contact between the two species was rare. Their population began to dwindle as a result of competing for resources with humans. This goes back to native American times but has accelerated greatly. Right now I feel that they are almost gone, existing in some isolated mountain areas in the west coast. I had an image of the middle east and the thought that they are what we would have been had we not been tampered with. I don't know what all this means.

Lynne and Lynne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Natalie,

That was brilliant. This is very interesting. When you say West Coast, do you mean West in the North West?This is interesting, as it means that the old land-bridge during the ice age would have  been there, for them to migrate from Asia. So possibly an Asian origin. Also Hominid. Use of fire, shelter. 

Keep it coming. Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Melissa, great feed-back. Keep it coming. If we get say 20 reports on Bigfoot, and analyse them, who knows what stuff will emerge?...

Your vision of the mythical animal is typical, of the kind. When we humans create an archetype, it sort of floats off and around, for a while. Sort of a psychic phantom. You pick it up. Like tuning into a TV program. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Zoron. It felt like they had an asian origin,  as the first place I zoned in on was in that direction. Think northern canada near alaska. I felt that they ended up further east in Ontario only later, their base was north west. I could be wrong,  this is just what I saw.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Natalie, this is excellent. More people in the "Crew", please contribute. This is not only fun, its interesting, peaceful. and who knows what we will find?  

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Announcement. Bigfoot will remain open, but since people seem to be having fun, I will post a new target animal or location each week, on a Friday. I'm doing it for honing people's focus, but the fun aspect is important, as we all need some relief from what is going on in the news.....

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron maybe you can do a scan and see if Bigfoot is connected to the yeti of asia. And also maybe scan to see if our hits are correct or we're way off.

Thanks

Natalie

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Loch ness monster next

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)

bigfoot... I sense they are not only genetically between apes and humans, they are more than that. they have a special ability to tune in with the hidden natural world and are so immersed in it, they have become the forest as well. what do I mean by that? Well, I recently moved from Australia to Oregon and boy, the spirit of the landscape couldn't be more different. In Australia the animals in the bush make a racket, they are so loud. In Oregon, the forest is quiet. SILENCE. So quiet, you can hear yourself breathe. What's going on with this dense, rich forest? All that moss here. I feel it's a special spirit, watching us, guarded against humans and their confused intentions. This forest has a lot to communicate, if you can immerse yourself into it's silence. I feel Bigfoot listens through the forest, watches us through the forest's eyes, that's why they can't be found. Like the fairies and nature spirits, they have become Gaia's guards, protectors, stabilizing force for this part of the planet. Once you enter their territory they can look into your heart and either give their blessings or send you away, to minimize human interruption...

okay, I never done such thing before... might be closer to fiction than to reality... but then, these lines are blurry these days anyways...

Melissa and Melissa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

will do.

ReplyQuote
 Noon
(@noon)
Eminent Member Registered

related to or neanderthals?

ReplyQuote
 Noon
(@noon)

related to or neanderthals?

ReplyQuote
(@melissa)

Tee, love your description. It was what I was sensing and tried to write before, but I didn't have all the words. I was also going to write they can hear the trees, but what you described seems closer to what I was getting. Definitely something powerful about those ancient silent forests. 

ReplyQuote
 Noon
(@noon)

I think they are or they are closley related to neanderthals.

ReplyQuote
 Noon
(@noon)

I think they are or they are closley related to neanderthals.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: