Notifications
Clear all

A personal question

(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, I am scheduled for a surgery on Monday and I am a little nervous but I feel it will be good for me. If possible, I request positive energy sent and if there are any advices, please tell me.

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Sending positive vibes your way <3

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Sending strong vibes.......

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Sending love and good vibes your way x

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

Get well soon and make a speedy and painless recovery!

ReplyQuote
(@pamela)
Trusted Member Registered

Peace and love to you Kathy!

May the Divine Light guide the surgeons.

Here is a healing affirmation that you can say after surgery:  I now let go to my inner healing source.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Get Well soon, sending you lots of light.

ReplyQuote
(@marzantar)

Sending you positive energy! Let us know how it goes.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Sending love, light and healing.  Be well.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sending good energy your way. If you send me an email (hit the contact menu item), and tell me what it is for, if general anesthesia, if you've  had surgery before, and why you are nervous, I will check what I get.  For now, most important thing is to visualize you are well afterwords, that you are safe and protected throughout, visualize the people you love surrounding you in spirit and have them send love too.  We are all surrounding you with protection here, Kathy.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pamela, that is beautiful! Everyone here is so kind and beautiful. Makes my eyes fill up. 

ReplyQuote
(@lynne)

Bathing you in healing energies. 

ReplyQuote
(@gracie)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi Kathy - I will keep you in my prayers.  One of my friends is having surgery this Monday, too.  Here's a suggestion - do you do any knitting or crocheting?  That helps a lot with anxiety and stress; it helps me with meditation.  If you don't know how, there's tons of videos on YouTube and Michael's and Joann's stores have these "Learn to Knit and Crochet" packets that will get you started.  Why not pick up some supplies and bring it to the hospital with you?  You will be so busy focusing on the stitches that it will take your mind off anything else for a while.  PS:  For me, crocheting is easier; knitting I have to use a counter and keep track of everything.  Feel better and let us know how you're doing.

ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Topic starter  

Thank you to everyone that is sending me good vibes. I am working all weekend and will have very little sleep between leaving work Sunday and waking up to get ready for the hospital on Monday. I guess that is giving me anxiety. I am pretty confident I will do okay but it does not hurt to have some extra good vibes!  I will be going under general anesthesia.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kathy, how did it go?

ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Topic starter  

Hello! I am home now and except for some tenderness at my incision site, I am feeling okay, just a bit tired. Thank you to everyone with your best vibes!

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pamela)

Hi Kathy;

I recently went to a 'channeled healing' in hopes I could learn more about my particular health issues.  In a 'channeled healing', the healer can communicate with spirits to help identify issues - work on healing.  I learnt that when we seek healing, we can call on our 'spirit healer' to assist us.  You just need to say : I invite my spirit healer into my home and I ask for assistance in healing from ....'.

I am assuming that by even posting on the forum to ask for 'good vibes', was enough to get help from your spirit healer'...but I suppose that it doesnt hurt to specifically ask.

Lynne and Lynne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynne)

Glad to hear you're doing well Kathy. 

ReplyQuote
(@marzantar)

Glad to hear that, Kathy. I hope you have enough time to rest and recover.

ReplyQuote
Share: