Notifications
Clear all

Sunday, November 11th 2018, Armistice Ceremony is France

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I have a question.  Has anyone picked up anything on this?  

70 to 80 world leaders including U.S. President Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, May, Macron, and Merkle will be in France to mark the 100 anniversary of the ending of WWI, Armistice Day.  The  main ceremony will be at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris on Nov. 11.  The will be other events for the world leaders as well over many days, including the village of Rethondes where the arimistice was signed and at battle fields.

I feel this could be important.

BTW,  The Armistice was signed the 11th month, on the 11th day, at the 11th  hour.

Flor and Flor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

I am bumping this question up because I am concerned.  

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

I feel this is a very significant day, particularly this year. 

Forgive me if I repeat anything anyone knows already, but because I feel it's important, a bit of background ...

In Pythagorean numerology (also called esoteric or Western numerology), all higher numbers are broken down to a single digit—from 1 to 9—and their hidden meanings interpreted from there. Except in the case of 11 and 22 (and 33), which are allowed to remain double digits because of their special qualities as "master numbers."

Eleven signifies spiritual illumination, intuition, and prophecy—but also altruism and community. Our nation's founders were Freemasons and members of other longstanding brotherhoods that understood these arts and used them in building and planning. This tradition was longstanding in England and all over Europe, but it had come from the East. The numbers were like a handshake; they conferred respect and understanding—and signified one's claim to secret wisdom.

They still do this in the right circles. 

So, it's no accident that the month, date, and time were chosen for Armistice Day, which was to signify a new peace found by illumination, altruism, and a higher community spirit. It was a ritual contract, a handshake between the Masons of different nations. 

This year is even more powerful because 2018 is an 11 year. Following esoteric numerology: 2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11. 

The problem is that anyone who carefully studies and understands the higher arts and the rituals which enact them also holds the keys to subvert them. It's what some call dark magic. Or in modern parlance:  mind control. This path uses the same knowledge and tools, but employs them using distortion and deception in order to gain power-over, rather than alignment with the higher order (the Divine) in order to share power-with. 

Knowing that the numbers (and other keys) involved in Armistice Day are so significant, it's understandable to worry about what might happen. There's a lot of chaos in the collective field, and many who desire to keep using distortion and deception to grow their power. Something like 11/11 is rife for an actual or a false flag event to gin up deeper fear in the global imagination. 

But we're being called to hold the light. To cohere the field. To stand in league with beings of mercy and love and true power, beings who've been present in this sphere for thousands of years and have no intention of abandoning us anytime soon. Our work is to raise our frequency, stabilize it, and hold a vision of peace—together.

11/11/11 is a mystical, powerfully co-creating frequency of high vibration and intense possibility. It's already been raining down a new form of light and expanding the atmosphere all around us. Jupiter moved into Sagittarius today, and that's brought a lot of release and positive movement. We get to stand in all of this new energy and hold the line. We are midwifing an era of peace. There will be intense labor pains, but we are here to do this, and we know exactly how it's done. 

numerologist, TaG22, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: VestraLux. 

...But we're being called to hold the light. To cohere the field. To stand in league with beings of mercy and love and true power, beings who've been present in this sphere for thousands of years and have no intention of abandoning us anytime soon. Our work is to raise our frequency, stabilize it, and hold a vision of peace—together.

...11/11/11 is a mystical, powerfully co-creating frequency of high vibration and intense possibility. It's already been raining down a new form of light and expanding the atmosphere all around us. Jupiter moved into Sagittarius today, and that's brought a lot of release and positive movement. We get to stand in all of this new energy and hold the line. We are midwifing an era of peace. There will be intense labor pains, but we are here to do this, and we know exactly how it's done. 

Vestralux your words inspire me.  Your gift of writing  and soul bring me back up to a higher path.  It is easy in the midst of so much chaos and darkness to sink to their level.   To want to fight fire with fire.  Thank you for reawakening me. I need it at least three times a day these days.

This year on Election Day I held signs during evening rush hour  in the pouring rain.  The sun had set and I wanted the cars that  filed past me bumper to bumper to see me.  So I invited light to come into me from above and illuminate me.  

Unexpectedly I felt an angel flow into  me and stand there with me looking out at people driving by.  

Instead of wanting them to see me, I saw them.  

I saw them with her compassionate eyes.   I saw their hopes and dreams and their fears.  

Mostly they felt caught up in themselves and they felt young as a species and unfocused in the greater picture we face as caretakers of each  other and our earth.   

I also felt at peace and a knowing that we have lessons to learn but we will learn and evolve. We are just so very young.  

At the moment I dont know what will happen on 11/11 this year. The greedy ones In power  want war.  The people will learn and grow peaceful over time.   

numerologist, Marley, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

I want to second Jeanne's comment that Vestralux's words are inspiring. This post really resonated with me, especially the last bit, "We get to stand in all of this new energy and hold the line. We are midwifing an era of peace. There will be intense labor pains, but we are here to do this, and we know exactly how it's done. " So true and so important for each of us, in our own way, to bring the light, hold the light and tow the line through the chaos. Thank you, Vestralux!

numerologist, VestraLux, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Thank you VestralLux.  I am always learning something new when I read your words.  

Jeanne, I love what you wrote about holding the sign and the angel. How enlightening  and  eye-opening, a beautiful gift.  Jeanne, if I may ask, did you hold a candidate sign or a personal message you wanted to give to others.  The visual you gave us is amazing.  

VestraLux, mariad, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It was a Massachusetts democratic candidates sign.  I’m part of a volunteer environmental group who taps members to help promote environmentally minded candidates.  The sign was for Elizabeth Warren for senate  and Jay Gonzales for governor both running against anti environmental  repuglicans.  

It would be interesting to hold a sign advocating love or care of humans and earth next time.  

RosieHeart, Lovendures, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Jeanne,

This filled me up.

Awesome!

I make blog posts on patriotism and do patriotic quilting for donation.

But in my deepest heart, I remember and honor my dad and his 4 brothers leaving our tiny island in Alaska to serve in WW2.

My grandmother watched them go off, one by one but only watched 4 make it home again. 

I weep just thinking about her deep love of family and my Uncle Albert Savikko, age 21, taking over the controls as co-pilot when the pilot was shot. He landed the plane in the water and 4 others were later found in the water, but he was not.

Sending sons to war was a star based point system. They were a Five Star Family.  

Their cousin was a paratrooper in Italy, wounded, tortured, and imprisoned. Brave beyond words, he survived but never talked about it again.

Alaska was a territory not even a State but they knew patriotism and endless sacrifice.

RosieHeart, Marley, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Jeanne, CC, and Lovendures, thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot more to me than I can convey. 

Jeanne, I read your reply earlier today from my phone but couldn't respond at the time. Immediately afterward I went into a group session with dozens of beautiful souls from all over the world who come together regularly on Zoom in order to practice mutual consciousness and shared awakening. Before we break apart by twos to begin our practice, we spend a little time talking and coming into space together as a whole. Anyone can use this time to share.

As I listened, I was delighted and mystified by how many people were describing stories very similar to your experience from the roadside on Tuesday morning. It brought tears to my eyes. It feels like Spirit had gathered angels all over the world, readying to transmit a higher consciousness into the hearts and minds of anyone who called out. And, well, I'm so happy you called out!

When we broke out into twos, I was paired with a woman I've never met—at least not in this particular lifetime. She lives in Alberta, Canada, but instantly, we both realized that we know each other. I recognized her as a kind of angel (I've really never been super invested in angel archetypes, so this has been a strange time for me). And she recognized me as "daughter."

The moment we began the practice, it felt as though we were seeing one another's truest selves, and it was powerfully healing. When I looked at her soul from my soul, I was overcome by how compassionate and tender and kind she is. And how powerful her capacity to love has been! I could see that others haven't understood this about her, or always accepted it from her without condition—and I could see (and feel) how this has created no small amount of sadness. But I could also taste her infinite joy to simply be of service.

It overwhelmed me with awe; the mystery of souls in their divinity is profound.

When she looked at me, I knew she genuinely saw me—the way the angelic presence allowed you to fully see the people who passed Tuesday morning. I've been so rarely seen, and even less frequently understood, that I'd forgotten how much the child inside me had needed this. At one point, she even described me as a child! All I could do was cry.

I believe this relates to 11/11/11 because it is precisely the new energy which has been coming through and that will be at a peak that afternoon. If we want a way to actualize it, to draw it down, follow Jeanne's lead:

Ask for Higher Light to illuminate you and those around you. Request the eyes of an angelic consciousness to show you what it is to see. Call to your future self and the future selves of all humanity, and draw that Collective Consciousness down.  ❤️ 

RosieHeart, CC21, Marley and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Michele, what a beautiful memorial to your family—your ancestors. I want to honor their nobility, courage, and sacrifice.

This day is a time to remember their service, and a time to call on the highest energies of the Noble Warrior—wisdom, duty, valor—in order that we and our descendants may collectively embody its values.

Michele, mariad, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

It was reported  that the Kremlin announced that Trump is meeting with Putin in France during this visit to France.  Our While House has said nothing on this.  Not surprised about  the Kremlin announcing the meeting nor the White House's silence.

Everyone here has made this a very interesting thread, thank you.

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Lovendures, as soon as I read your last post I got a flash of the energy exchange between Putin and Trump when they meet. Trump is running scared on Mueller and forthcoming indictments, not to mention the action in the Southern District of NY. He needs too much. And at this stage, he's too desperate to be charming or servile; he's going to overplay his hand.

I see Trump's face wearing a smile that micro-flashes into a snarl—fear disguised as aggression. Putin is holding keys.

Trump was unable to come through for Putin on sanctions. I'd say that Trump's show of desperation will not only be off-putting, but offensive. I sense that these men may come away from this event with a new, barely concealed animosity.

I'm seeing Syria now, which suggests to me that Trump may do something very foolish as a result.   

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

On Saturday, Trump skipped going to a U.S. WWI cemetery in France for a ceremony due to "bad weather".  He is getting a lot of flack because John Kelly and the Joint Chief of Staff Gen. Dunford had no problem attending in the rain. 

Maybe he needed a nap.  He suddenly  had around 7 hours to kill in his hotel room.   

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/10/donald-trump-cancels-visit-wwi-cemetery-ceremony-because-rain/1958788002/

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

A protester was just able to actually get through the police barrier to get to Trump's car as it was traveling in a motorcade.  Security captured  the protester as he reached the car.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Trump  did not join all the other world  leaders who walked down the street to the Arch de Triumph.  He arrived about 5 minutes after everyone else.  He did not join the  other world leaders for coffee before hand either.   He is the only one who came separately.  No wait!  Putin just arrived late and separate as well.     As Putin reached over to shake Trump's hand Merkel, who is next to Trump, had an amused smirk on her face.

Nobody seems to know why either of them arrived after all the other world leaders.

I must say it is stirring hearing  Yo Yo Ma play Bach in front of the eternal flame.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I sensed too that this Armistice Day had especially strong energy about it, but I was never too worried about it being subverted. Too many lightworkers were on the case already. It's been a day of angels indeed.

Personally, I went today to the local Quakers' Friends Meeting House. Not a quaker myself, but I have a friend who is and I have told him my doubts about wearing a poppy (this is what everybody does in the UK for Armistice Day). I said I wanted to express my sympathy for veterans but didn't want in any way to support war. He explained that quakers feel exactly the same, and the way to indicate this is wearing a white poppy. So I went to the Friends Meeting House to get a white poppy to wear.

When I passed near the War Memorial, I noticed lots of wonderful messages left there in poppy wreaths. One of them I liked so much I took a note of it:

Forever lost

History forever changed

We care

So we remember

As for Trump, the explanation for his poor behavior seems to be that he was upset after hearing that Macron, the French president, in a recent radio interview has been talking about the defense of Europe, separately from NATO. And he said a couple of things about the US that weren't exactly nice.

First, talking about cyberwarfare, Macron said that Europe needs to defend itself from China, Russia, and even the US. Which is true, unfortunately. Most countries nowadays seem to feel that when they hack other countries, that doesn't really count, but when they themselves are hacked, it's a reason to get up in arms. And the CIA has been known to hack all sorts of stuff from European governments. The UN really needs to get a consensus on what is and isn't acceptable, and create mechanisms to enforce the consensus.

Second, he said that the US had created a problem for the security of Europe when Trump ripped the nuclear treaty with Russia. And again, that's quite true. The only reason to abandon that treaty is in order to install precisely the sort of nuclear forces forbidden by the treaty in American bases near Russia. And everybody knows Russia won't like that. Russia has been complaining about the existing missiles in American bases near Russia loudly enough already, and that isn't going to improve by telling them that now those missiles might be nuclear capable. The last thing anybody in Europe wants is a trigger-happy Russia that might launch who knows what in response to a perceived possible American missile.

So I don't really blame Macron for saying it the way it is. It used to be that the US could count on Europe to be on their side on any conflict, but this isn't true any longer. The mood in most of Europe is now that they'd rather stay neutral in any fight the US gets in. The UK would probably still side with the US, but I'm not sure how many other NATO countries the US can still count on.

Baba, BlueBelle, VestraLux and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

Today is 11-11-11 which is a VERY strong 11/2 vibration! It's a GREAT day to manifest what you want.  Also, this year especially, if you are not on your true path and you want to be, the Universe will point you in the right direction. And  with the powerful vibrations today, it will be like the Universe reaches down and points you in the right direction!

However, if you are NOT on the right path, the Universe will let you know. It's very telling that Jeff Sessions was fired on 11/7. On Wednesday, the day he was canned and told to vacate his office, Jeff was in a 4 month in an 11/2 day!!! If you are doing the right thing for society as a whole, the Universe will support you. But if NOT (and we all know Jeff supported separating children from parents seeking sanctuary and then put their babies/children in cages, as well as supported the Muslim ban and many other racial decisions), the Universe will give you enough rope to hang your self. Also interesting to note, Jeff Session has an 11/2 birth force and destiny, so, as a leader, he COULD have been extremely powerful and productive for society as a whole. Unfortunately, Jeff used his power to install his own prejudicial laws that caused much harm to thousands of people. Thus the Universe literally closed the door on Jeff. 

I didn't see Vestralux's very eloquent message about the meaning of this 11/11/11 day until after I posted my message. Vestralux - that was a beautiful message! I thought about deleting my message, but I thought it was important to add how the Universe works with people, especially light workers. I do believe Jeff Sessions was let go in the manner he was due in part to all the light workers raising vibrations worldwide, especially the last 2 years. We are all connected, and the power of this 11/2 vibrations gives us even more power, especially if we use it with good intentions.

Baba, Marley, villager and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Numerologist!

I've told you this before, but I'm just so dang [forever reminding myself not to write the other word] excited to see your posts. I'm (obviously) a fangirl of the numbers (and the letters, and the stars ...), and I just want to high five your post.

So. True.

I don't even recall what I wrote before about 11/11/11, but I'm so glad you didn't delete your post! We all needed to be reminded. This vibration is another activation code for awakening. Just like Uranus ("The Great Awakener"), it's either gonna be a teeth rattler, or a soul shaker; we decide.

If you're not ready when it shows up, it will likely be experienced as painful (I'd say Trump's dealing with some palpitations today). But if you've done your work, it'll be profoundly liberating.

Collectively speaking, we needed it.

numerologist, BlueBelle, numerologist and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

It's 11:11 on 11/11/11. Just thought I'd let y'all know.  ? 

ETA: Well, it was when I was typing that! Ha (had to hug and kiss my daughter first...because priorities).

I also want to thank Maria for breaking everything down for us as she did. Well said. And I loved the story of the white poppies worn by Quaker Friends. 

numerologist, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

Vestralux -  Oh happy 11-11-11!! And I am thrilled to also know another like-minded numerologist to share information with!!! You are absolutely incredible!!

There is one other thing I wanted to share with my fellow light-workers. My spiritual teacher - Dawon - has assured me over and over that the children of light-workers have extra protection, especially during these tumultuous times, which is comforting to know. The reason for this is because we are all tasked to help raise the vibrations of the planet, and we can't do this if we are fearful about the safety of our own children. Just thought I'd pass along this message from our angels/guides.

BlueBelle, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: