Jeanne Mayell Intuitive Wisdom Forum2022-03-27T22:45:03-04:00
Notifications
Clear all

European Union Countries

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hopeful news for Sweden.  Turkey finally voted after 20 months to allow Sweden to join NATO.  If

Erdogan still needs to sign the ratification document.

Assuming he does, Hungary would be the last remaining holdout. 

Maggieci, Freya, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures I was just speaking with a friend who lives in Sweden. She and her husband are happy about this development.

Saga, Lauren, raincloud and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

As a person from the UK, I hope this will strengthen our push back with Russia. But there is a serious issue here in the UK where our armed forces have been cut to the bone from a decade of cuts by the Tory government here. The cuts to armed forces have meant that we do not have enough people to man the new ships we have built, and there is stupid talk in our media about conscription. Typical Tory rubbish. Sorry to digress slightly, lol.

Jeanne Mayell, Saga, Freya and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This latest set of predictions we posted are filling me with more questions to explore. I think we need to set aside time to focus on the EU and whether the UK will try to get back in, for example. I think the UK people are sorry they left. 

Lauren, 2ndfdl, raincloud and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Were there more added to the Dec 23 group of predictions, or is this something new you've posted? I don't see anything different.

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I don’t know if anyone has been following this but it has been a big deal in Germany: https://www.dw.com/en/germany-tens-of-thousands-in-berlin-protest-far-right/a-68164252

Around a quarter of a million people protested against the far right all over the country over this weekend. I am heartened that people are taking the threat of the far right seriously and rejecting it. 

Carolyn Hughes, Maggieci, Freya and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@baba Thanks for sharing this. I'm also heartened about this protest, and in Germany no less! Germany is severely stressed due to their poor economy and immigration issues so they are vulnerable to autocratic voices. Sometimes it disappoints me that we don't have these huge noisy protests in the US. Feels more like boiling the frog by degrees such as local book bans, diffuse nationalism, social media wars, and the disease of capitalism gone awry. We've always been so entitled in our democracy and convinced that the US is best that we're unused to fighting for it and hope that someone else will fix it.

Carolyn Hughes, Maggieci, raincloud and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@baba I am heartened and also reminded of a recent prediction about huge protests that would be coming. I will look for one and post in Hits. 

Vesta and Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:
Go to Top