Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 3

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Whoops I meant outcome!

DannyBoy reacted
(@dannyboy)

@journeywithme2 Huge Trek fan so I'm making the gesture right back atcha!

@GhandiGirl - I mean, I'll take energy for positive income too but outcome is better this week specifically :P.

All - Thank you for going through this journey with me.  Since I first posted about this journey back last summer the dates I'm fast approaching seemed an eternity away.  Now it's all fallen into place.  I guess I'm less worried about the weight piece because of how close I am, and more worried about the last liver test.  I'm scheduled for 11:30 but I'm always early so tomorrow (Thursday) between 11-12 EST I'll take all the best possible energy anyone is willing and able to send.  Like I told my wife today, if I'm knocked out now (still very unlikely but possible) I feel like I'll have stolen a few months from K because when they have an approved donor they stop testing for other candidates.  I know we've seen this whole procedure happening but that little lingering doubt in my head is a fierce bully sometimes :-)

Light and love to you all, my virtual waiting room.  Thank you so much.

Lauren, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy thanks!!! Your reply inspired me to see if that was on YouTube!! Amazingly???? It was !!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=aS3eV0ito3fEMwfg&v=Ssq8wHAx4nE&feature=youtu.be

Lauren reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@journeywithme2 

That marvelous scene is from Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home, 1986 where they go back in time to the then current 1986 to save the whales and not only does Bones fix the lady's kidney, Scotty tries to get the computer to talk to him and gets wild eyes from the folks around him. It's my favorite Star Trek anything. It is so full of laughs at themselves and our 1986 culture. Kirk bangs on a car and says "double damn" something, because someone was saying it to him and then there is the bus scene where Spock does the Vulcan hand thing to a thug playing his boom box super loud and everyone on the bus applauds as the thug falls over and the boom box gets shut off. Spock looks like a hippie with a band around his ears. And of course the famous, "I'm from Iowa, I just work in Space" from Shatner to Catherine Hicks. I'm not really a trekkie, tho my boys are, and my in-laws several of them, but I LOVE this movie. I giggle all the way through it.

Vesta, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy Bones will surely be with you and K right there with the rest of the Master surgeons and healers of Light in Spirit who I know will be surrounding the entire earth team as they do the transfer between you and K. I am also certain Archangel Raphael and his host will be illuminating the entire procedure and the operating room will be filled with LIGHT and healing. ❤️

Vesta, Lauren, ghandigirl and 2 people reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@journeywithme2

oops, I see you already had the info about Star Trek IV & the kidney scene. I'll say it again tho, I giggle through the whole movie.

Lauren, FEBbby23, DannyBoy and 1 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@tesseract @JourneyWithMe2 - I know and love that movie well.  In fact, I loved that the most recent season of Picard took all of those events and played through them again, often times with the same people (for instance the punk rocker with the boom box that Spock neck pinches makes a return appearance only as a mid-fifties something.). There were so many call backs to that movie which was alway sone of my favorite from the OG team.  I will think of this whole thread and conversation tomorrow when trying to lower my blood pressure before the appointment.

Light and love friends.

Tesseract, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@dannyboy 

I will be sending light especially to the medical team to accept your efforts. You did It!

Also sending comfort to the recipient who must be anxious.

As Tom Petty said  the waiting is the hardest part.

It will be okay. 

Tara Prete, Tesseract, Vesta and 4 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@dannyboy 

Today is the big day! I am praying and sending you 🙏🏼positive energy🙏🏼 and 🌟light🌟 for the outcomes you request. 

It is so hard to wait and to be at the mercy of others' decisions, for both you and your family member who waits. Only a few hours and you will both know the next steps. God bless you and hold you both close today. ❤️

Tesseract, deetoo, Vesta and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy, I've just lit a candle for you this morning and am holding you in prayer.  Sending love and peace to you and K.

Tesseract, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@dannyboy-to quote Spock to you & K today-

"I could not deprive you of the revelation of all that you could accomplish together, of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot yet realize" 

You both have this. 

ghandigirl, Tesseract, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

All,

I felt you all. All the prayers. All the good vibes.  All the light energy that’s been sent my way. I very much felt it this morning on the drive down. I have a small freak out in the bathroom where my wife had to calm me, but as soon as I got in the car and started the journey to the transplant center, I just felt peace.

And now, Drumroll please…

Liver scores (first is fat level of liver second is hardness:

My numbers in the fall: 252 and 5.2 - you need to be under 260 and under 7 to donate.

My numbers today: 204 and 4.7

Obviously, the transplant team still has to meet to make their final decision but with numbers with these I would say it’s fairly certain I’m going to be giving someone my liver in a few weeks!

earthangel, raincloud, Freya and 11 people reacted
(@lowtide)

Congratulations to answered prayer and months of dedicated hard work! Great news!! 🎉💪🏼

raincloud, Tesseract, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Yay, @dannyboy!  That's wonderful news.  You must be elated.  My prayers continue for you and K.

raincloud, Tesseract, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy I never had any doubts ! At your very soul? Neither did you 💜💚💜🖖😎

raincloud, Tesseract, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@dannyboy

You sir, are my favorite Olympic Athlete!  You have done all the hard and grueling work to get to this point.  You've got this.  

Spirit told me about your  Olympic Athlete training when you first asked about this most loving gift , giving  the gift of life.

Right now I feel such love and pride coming from them (do they feel pride on the other side?).   The feeling of angels and spirit Family tears welding up but with such beautiful love. 

Loving-pride is the best as I can describe it.  

You honor us all and inspire us to be our best selves.  

Thank you!

May many more blessings flow to and through you dear friend.  

You matter. You absolutely matter.

Love will find and guide the way.

earthangel, raincloud, Freya and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @lovendures

@dannyboy

You honor us all and inspire us to be our best selves.  

@Lovendures expressed it well. And you have done it for love. Love inspired you. Love created a miracle within you.  May love continue to ride with you to victory. 

I've been on this Interstellar (the film) kick since being interviewed for a podcast about the power of love and how it transcends all other powers, across time and space. The way you streamlined your body, your actual liver, to save your wife's cousin in less than a year, shows the power of love flowing through you. 

raincloud, Freya, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sometimes we find gems in unexpected places. This 3 minute read is for anyone who has ever asked for prayers here.  It fits the suffering we all go through with our loved ones, our health, democracy, this gun culture, the fate of our beloved Earth, and endless other worries. Author Meghan McNiff is married with two young children.  She is a phenomenally beautiful person who wrote a gem for us. 

The Anatomy of Waiting by Meghan McNiff

Tesseract, deetoo, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

P.S. Speaking of angst, our own @TonyaW who has delivered so many astonishing hits to us about our earth, our country, and global events, has to take medical boards tomorrow so she can advance to a higher level of caring for people.  It's a massive amount of memorization that a person must do while working full time and raising young kids while being an empath for the world.

I'm asking for prayers for TonyaW to pass her test tomorrow. 

Tesseract, raincloud, Freya and 8 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Here's my Postscript to the post above.

It's hard typing on my phone even with voice text so now that I'm back to my computer I add this new piece of information.

I stopped at a Sonic for a victory lunch.  First up, ewww... never doing that again.  Don't know if going nearly a year without fast food has spoiled all of it for me or if Sonic was especially bad but - while the milkshake brought this boy to the yard ... the rest of the food was definitely not better than yours.  (With apologies to the original singer of the Milkshake song :P)

Anyway, my point in stopping there was to call my transplant coordinator and leave a message.  It threw me completely for a loop when she answered the phone.  In the 8 months I've had her number she's only ever called me back - she's never picked up on the first ring before.  

This discombobulated both of us a bit and I finally started again.  "Hi, it's Dannyboy, had my scan today.  Wondering on next steps."

Long story short - our two teams meet on Tuesday to decide our fates.  At this point I think it's a go, and I will do my best not to think of this between now and then.  Thankfully it's another busy week - I arranged my work schedule so that I'm working my typical school year in a reduced number of days so I have not had a chance this year to catch my breath.  The good news on that front is all calendar obligations end in April because I didn't accept anything after spring break because I didn't know.  Hoping the busy tomorrow and Monday, along with the peace of the weekend carry me through to whenever I get the call on Tuesday.

@Jeanne-Mayell mentioned the movie Interstellar to me in a text today (and a few posts up in the forum) and she sent me a podcast she was recently on where she talks about it and quantum entanglement.  I don't know why I met my wife - it was such a fluke occurrence.  But with what's happening now with her cousin - you may recall when I first posted about this journey, I felt back when he first go this diagnosis that I was going to be the one to give him the liver, and my only regret in this whole process is that I didn't force myself into the testing process before this.  I was close to this weight before (though I'm lower now than I've ever been in my adult life) and we could have knocked years of stress, worry, and wondering off his life.

But - and here's where QE comes in again - Doing this in 2019 before the pandemic hit when I was this weight already would not have allowed me the journey to get to where I am now.  I feel like an athlete even though no one will ever, even in my current form, mistake me for one.  I also know now exactly what the weight did to my body (From the MRIs and CT Scans) and what losing everything I've lost has done to clear that up in regards to my liver.  I needed that journey, and K and his wife needed to understand and come to terms with why K's own family couldn't do this for him.  (They all have massive health problems they don't take care of).  K is getting a gift and he needed to learn and see what not doing what the doctors tell him to do would do to him.  I also received a gift.  I got to learn, right around the time a human's extended warranty goes up, that my body is perfectly healthy.  The scans showed no signs of any lurking diseases or illnesses that could take me out of commission around the time I retire.  I needed to know that so I could give myself the purpose on the other end of this to not just go back to old habits and old ways.

In 2016 when TFG won I found this forum.  I came for the hope.  I lurked.  I dipped my toes in the water from time to time.  I started sharing digital art to pass the time counting down the days to the election.  I got back into developing my own intuitive wisdom.  I started posting about my own personal journey to a group of strangers.  But like I told Jeanne - none of you are strangers.  Some of you I feel I've known for years.  It's all QE.  We were meant to be here.  We were meant to meet.  We were meant to lift each other up.

Thank you for lifting me up these last few days.  I hope In time I can lift you all up as well.

-DannyBoy

Vesta, ghandigirl, Tesseract and 8 people reacted
Page 49 / 52
Share: