Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@saibh

A muscle relaxer either orally or a single injection would help you. It will ease the spasms that you are having.  Call your primary care or go to an urgent care.

(@polarberry)

Eddie Van Halen gone at 65. 

RIP, you were a legend.

Vesta, TriciaCT, Iridium and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Love, prayers, compassion and mercy for the Navajo Nation. When home sewists were still sewing mass amounts of donation Covid masks we had so many heartbreaking pleas for masks for the Naboko people everywhere but especially the large centralized group of the Navajo Natkon people.

Now it's far, far, far worse. Worse per capita then even New York at its very worse. Hearts are pleading and crying and begging for help!

Please @jeanne-mayell may we all send love, light, healing energies and highest thoughts to them during tomorrow's Circle of Light Meditation in our Zoom group. I don't always have a chat button to text things in. 

Listen to the President of the Navajo Nation here:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/11/17/navajo-nation-lockdown-coronavirus-intv-harlow-vpx.cnn

TriciaCT, deetoo, Lovendures and 17 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

There's a godwink Michele ...

New Mexico has gone on complete lockdown again, and earlier today I saw this vid featuring Jonathan Nez, President of the Navajo Nation.

I thought it would be wonderful to post here and to ask for more prayers for them... indeed for us all that are experiencing zooming rates of Covid-19 cases and a serious new death toll.

Thank you so much for the synchronicity and for sharing this link?

TriciaCT, deetoo, Share and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b

Dang Michele.  I have been in low media mode for the past few days dealing with personal "stuff".   The beautiful Navajo people are part of my own home state (as well as New Mexico and Utah) and this is heartbreaking. 

Are you saying you have been sewing masks for them  currently?

I needed to get my first covid test today, as I was exposed to someone last Wednesday at a funeral I attended and might have been further exposed on Friday.  It was low risk,  but testing is a safety measure.   My husband and daughter needed to be tested as well.  We are all now self quarantining until results come back.  

The Navajo Nation did a fantastic job of getting this under some control when it was really bad earlier this summer.  I hope they can again. My heart is heavy.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@lovendures

Prayers prayers for all of you!  And may those who did test positive be well, if not now then soon. ????

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Vesta and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@stargazer

You are so reciprocally and synchronistically welcome dear like minded stargazer. 

May the people of this long suffering nation be blessed and stay strong and persevere through this time of loss and suffering. May those who are ill be blessed and feel our caring hearts and compassion. May we all be one with our sisters and brothers of many nations now.

Italy is also facing the second wave without fully recuperating from the first. Out of beds and room in hallways. 

Breaks my heart even as our lives go on and we try to keep balance and even joy in our beings to be filled up and able to give and to share our energies with others in need.

deetoo, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@unk-p)

One of my biggest prayers has already been answered- it was that @michele-b and her family (and her beautiful chickens, and all of her fruit trees) would make it safely thru the fires.  I was really worried about that, and it was one of the reasons i had to stay away from all media for a while.  I lived in SF for many years, and still have a lot of friends there, and points north.  I know what those places are *supposed* to look like, and, for one thing, the air isn't usually orange.  Thank Goddess you are all ok, Michele.

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@unk-p

"One of my biggest prayers has already been answered- it was that @michele-b and her family (and her beautiful chickens, and all of her fruit trees) would make it safely thru the fires.  I was really worried about that, and it was one of the reasons i had to stay away from all media for a while.  I lived in SF for many years, and still have a lot of friends there, and points north.  I know what those places are *supposed* to look like, and, for one thing, the air isn't usually orange.  Thank Goddess you are all ok, Michele."

Oh mynoh my oh my! One of the deepest and most touching posts I have ever read here. Oh the loveliest most heartfelt of pure energies.

That means more than you can imagine!

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@ana)

If possible, can someone send some prayers and comfort to the family of my cousin Glenn H. in Tennessee, who died suddenly this morning. Glenn's little sister (therefore another cousin) died in January just before the COVID lockdown.  Both siblings died suddenly and in their 60's. I do not yet know what the circumstances were of Glenn's death. 

The remaining siblings (Laurie and Ken), spouse (Colleen), and children are devastated.  I do not live close by. This, coming so soon on the heels of the sister's death in January, is really unbelievable to them. I was able to fly to my other cousin's services in January and hug people in person because  COVID had not geared up yet.  For Glenn, I have offered words of comfort and I can send gift cards for food to help the family while they are preoccupied, but  there will be no services.   I am sure his family will feel your prayers. 

thank you.  

TriciaCT, earthangel, ghandigirl and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @michele-b

@lovendures

Prayers prayers for all of you!  And may those who did test positive be well, if not now then soon. ????

@Michele-b

Thank you for all oof your prayers.  My husband and I got our results back today and we are both NEGATIVE!   YEA!!!

So far nobody who was exposed to the individual has tested positive yet.  This is great news.

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, earthangel and 25 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

@iridium, I will keep you and both your cousin's families in my prayers.  Closure in these times is very difficult as we can't really proceed with the funerals which is an important part of our healing process in loosing a loved one.  I understand.  Love and peace to you and all your family

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Michele and 15 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

prayer sent

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@ana so sorry to hear this.  I will keep your family in my prayers and request and send love and healing light to them and you.  These days are not easy in any area of life it seems.  Peace.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@ana I'm so sorry.  Love and prayers to all of you.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@ana I’m so sorry; praying for you and your family through this heartbreaking time and sending you lots of healing light.

share the love and light 

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I am thinking on Glenn H. And I am holding all of you in the light. Tragic. May his memory be for a blessing.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Share and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @lovendures
Posted by: @michele-b

@lovendures

@Michele-b

Thank you for all oof your prayers.  My husband and I got our results back today and we are both NEGATIVE!   YEA!!!

So far nobody who was exposed to the individual has tested positive yet.  This is great news.

oh @lovendures , i can't even tell you how happy i am to hear this!

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@unk-p

Dear Unk-p

I wish the most joyful news and stories fill your life, surrounding you with happiness, peace, love and joy.  A years worth showering you for days and weeks.  You deserve an overflowing of joy to envelop you.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures Wonderful news! Continue to be well ?

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Share and 3 people reacted
Page 19 / 42
Share: