Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

Beautifully, beautifully expressed. Beyond tears now in gratitude and appreciation.

Amen Ahmen Ahwomen!  

???

Vesta, FEBbby23, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

A Prayer for Ruth! May all the love and appreciation of your life’s work be showered upon you in recognition and honor, a life well lived! In devoted honor we thank you! Your leadership was no small feat! 

Share, Lovendures, ghandigirl and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

I just wanted to say a prayer for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. She lost their baby halfway through her pregnancy. My thoughts and love go out to these two.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/entertainment/chrissy-teigen-loses-baby-pregnancy-complications-trnd/index.html

Many of you heard about Helen Reddy's death this week but, additionally, Mac Davis died this week - he wrote a lot of songs and I used to hear him singing in the morning when I would get ready for school in my youth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/arts/music/mac-davis-dead.html?campaign_id=2&emc=edit_th_20201001&instance_id=22679&nl=todaysheadlines&regi_id=33430635&segment_id=39505&user_id=05a05d28b9044d7cf954b32e3f559ba1

? ❤️ ? ❤️ ? ❤️ 

Vesta, FEBbby23, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Thank you for asking for these prayers. There have been many miscarriages among friends and family and support can mean the world as can prayers. The loss of a precious baby at any any stage is devastating but by half way through it can really be tough on the mothers body as well as everyones hearts and spirits. 

Blessings and prayers so nice for Helen and Mac. My generation and Helen's "I am Woman" was a huge anthemn of that time as many of us proclaimed women's rights causes.

Many of here are ready in that age decade and reality hits hard!

ghandigirl, Vesta, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

i would like to add that I am also praying for all those now battling Covid-19 including President and his wife,  Hope Hicks, the Chairman of the RNC and all others who were in close distance or contact with them.

What we wish for others comes back to us like ripples in a pond so think best thoughts. We need love and peace not polarity and opposition on the times ahead.

ghandigirl, fajm, Vesta and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

@michele-b

Imagining their grief is painful alone. I saw the picture of John leaning on her while they held their dead baby and broke my heart. I am hugging them with as much light as possible now.

And yes, Helen Reddy's "I am woman" was an anthem for me too :)

sidenote: I have a t shirt that says "Music is what color sounds like".

I feel that music can unite us and bring us all together ?️ ♬

Vesta, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

"sidenote: I have a t shirt that says "Music is what color sounds like".

I feel that music can unite us and bring us all together."

Beautiful!  Love this so much!

Vesta, deetoo, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Do you have a form of synesthesia like our dear @vestraluxe ? Or possibily (more accurately?) chromesthia with colors and musical notes. And I'm asking as a possibility that may or may not have expressed in your awareness/abilities/yet? 

Just having a fabulous t-shirt like that speaks volumes to me. You seem like someone who would have the voice of a singing angel or play the piano or other musical instrument.

Just saying ?

Synesthesia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Vesta, deetoo, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

It's the absolute worst time to ask for something selfish, but if anyone has any suggestions for me, I will gratefully accept them!

I did something to my neck/shoulder/shoulder blade on Thursday ... the only thing that comes to mind was doing a new move with weights while working out. However, I'm not ruling out the stress of the past week and the weight of the world literally feeling like it's been settling in on me. Sleep last night was nearly impossible, and the chiropractor was able to help a little this morning, but now it hurts almost more than it did. The muscle down the side of my neck and through my shoulder keeps squeezing and cramping.

Ice and heat and ibuprofen are not touching this. Do I need something a bit more metaphysical? Herbal? Sage my own body? I'll do anything right now ... the pain is great, and I would love to get some sleep. My brain is so fuzzy ...

Thank you. I'm ready to turn to anyone, anywhere for solutions.

Tiger-n-Owl, ghandigirl, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

@michele-b

That's a good question about synesthesia that I will have to give some thought to.

As far as my own music ability goes, I'd say I don't have much at all! LOL.

I love music (most of us do I know) but I can't sing very well at all. As a matter of fact, when I sing along to the radio in the car, my hubby once said to me "must you?" (lol). I did try to play the flute once when I was a child, but I had asked my father for a clarinet. He came home with a flute by mistake (again grimace and lol). 

My late Uncle (my mom's only brother) was the #1 Violin in the German Orchestra for many years. He played the violin for me several times, and one time I couldn't stop crying - it was the most beautiful violin playing I ever heard.

I tend to remember music and the words to songs very well, even though I can't remember dates, names, timing etc.  It's funny... :) ? ? 

Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

@saibh

I've had a similar problem for the past couple months. I KNOW that stress was the reason it happened and wouldn't go away. One thing that truly helps me is personal electronic stims you can buy on line (I bought mine on Amazon). It was not expensive at all. 

Also, if you can do it, get a theraputic massage for 90 minutes. That will also help it.

I will send you some love and healing light and hope you feel better soon

? ❤️ ? 

Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@saibh I am so sorry! Anything neck related really hurts! Try a heating pad to loosen/warm the muscles then take either a tennis ball, lime, orange, something soft and round, and lay down supine on it. I do it on the floor, something hard. I place the ball in the crevice of my scapula. You will find the spot where it will hurt. Depending on how it feels, you can roll around on it or just relax and lay on the spot. Do it several times a day until the knot loosens up. The neck is connected to the shoulder. Sometimes loosening the scapula, loosens the neck as well. Hope this helps! 

TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@timo I do this routine with the tennis ball for my sacroiliac joint pain, and it works amazingly well. It can be painful while you’re doing it, but it definitely helps.

TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl, Timo and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I also use a tennis ball, though often on a door not the floor.  

TriciaCT, Vesta, Timo and 3 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@saibh

It's not selfish to want to feel better. It takes strength and humility to ask for help.

I've had a lot of pain myself. I find if I can slow my breathing and breath somewhat deeply, I can send oxygen to the pain. An old therapist asked me to give my pain a friendly name. it sounds silly but it helped me to reconnect with my body  and send it love. I also make sure to move the afflicted part. We clench up in pain, but that causes more pain a surgeon told me who repaired my right arm years ago.

deetoo, TriciaCT, Vesta and 3 people reacted
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

@saibh and light working friends, 

This has happened to me last couple weeks. Exact same location -neck to shoulder blade. I have been using orange squishy ball, rolling on it. Also Aspercreme Lidocaine roller that is sold over the counter. After all great ideas here I will try find massage person. Unsure if stress but might be way I am sitting while painting my art work. Thanks for information:-) 

TriciaCT, Vesta, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hello everyone.  It's been a while since I last wrote.  I was out of commission but now I'm back.  

I was hoping some of you could join me in praying for my god-daughter.  With everything she's been through in her short life, we find her in a situation with very bad behavioral issues, specially in school.  I'm afraid she is turning into a "difficult to love" child.  I'm afraid she is evolving into a bully.

I love my little girl to death.  She is loving, sensitive, helpful and takes her responsibilities very seriously...  That is at home, with my brother supervising.  She goes to church and takes her faith to heart.  She is a wonderful pianist, she even started writing her own music!  There is good in her.

I pray that she gets to see her real self and see what a beautiful soul she is.  I pray that she learns to love herself.  I pray that she learns to forgive her mother for abandoning her and that it was the right thing to happen for her and her little sister.  I pray that God and the Angels show us what to do, how to help her.  My brother as her father, and my mother and I as their support system.  I pray the Archangels Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel to protect her against all evil that may be influencing her in doing these things and other children who might be hurt in the process.

Both of my nieces are sensitives.  They have premonitions through their dreams and sometimes when they play with their toys.  I seem to be the only one to have noticed.  I wonder if she could be somehow influenced by some evil or negative entity.  But she is a child who has gone though a lot.

Thank you for your prayers.

Michele, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@ana)

@bright-opal  Sometimes kind, sensitive people can be targets for bullies.   And sometimes the target may choose the "I'll get them before they get me" approach to ward them off.  I wonder if that is what is happening with your niece.    

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@bright-opal I’m praying for your god-daughter with you.  May she find peace in whatever she’s experiencing and be able to express herself with love and strength.  May she confide in her support system and be able to ward off all of the negative voices that are nearby.  Sending you lots of hugs.

share the love and light 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

@ana It would make sens. My brother is looking for a psychiatrist for her.

@share thank you for your prayer. 

Thank you everyone for your prayers for my little girl.

Michele, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
Page 18 / 42
Share: