Notifications
Clear all

Coping With Stress: How We are Coping and What Can We All Do to Better Help Ourselves and Others

(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Oh, Sacred Divine of all that is, please bless this moment may it resound in all that is to bring peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, love, generosity, and love to all beings. Please let this prayer send energetic healing to the birds, fish, four legged ones, and two legged ones.  May you protect us from blame, hurt, fear, and lies. May all hearts in this place be filled with light to reveal truth and love.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Frank and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

Here is a prayer I wrote for T's rally today.  Please pray at 7:10 EDT.

Oh, Sacred Divine of all that is, please bless this moment may it resound in all that is to bring peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, love, generosity, and love to all beings. Please let this prayer send energetic healing to the birds, fish, four legged ones, and two legged ones.  May you protect us from blame, hurt, fear, and lies. May all hearts in this place be filled with light to reveal truth and love.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Iridium and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @firstcat

Wow.  I logged on, read this, and followed direction at 7:09 EDT.  (I usually check this site later in the evening.)  

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @firstcat

Send light to Jacksonville (site of rally) everyone, if you can. 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

My husband and I prayed together this evening at 7:10 EDT, sending light to the Jacksonville rally.  We recited @firstcat's beautiful prayer, and then spoke what was in our hearts, focusing on unity among all of us.

Afterwards, I turned to my husband and said, "everything is unfolding as it should."  I felt very peaceful.     

If you have time, please join me in prayer tomorrow at 9:00pm EDT, when the rally in Newport News, VA will be taking place.

Jeanne Mayell, Frank, ghandigirl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

@deetoo I cried tears of joy and relief.  I believe we can change the energy.   I will be praying tomorrow at 9 for the Newport rally.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

I also recited the prayer, but could not until 7:20pm.

I will do one for the Virginia Rally also Deetoo.  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@firstcat, that's wonderful.  Sometimes I forget how focused, intentional, collective prayer is more powerful than anything that's going on "out there."  I realize I've forgotten that when I'm feeling frightened and hopeless.  I agree that we can change the energy.  It may not happen as quickly as I'd like, but I see it happening.    

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

I put a shortened version of this on twitter and Instagram.

Sacred Divine of all , please bless all with peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, generosity, and love to all beings. Please send energetic healing to all. Protect us from blame, hurt, fear, and lies. Fill all hearts with light to reveal truth and love.

Feel free to send this.

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@firstcat @lovendures @deetoo  Love this prayer! I think a powerful addition would be to ask that all (the election, SC, rallies etc) be made to serve the Greatest and Highest Good and that we be made into a Vessel for Divine purpose.

Jeanne Mayell, Iridium, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I really like that, @frank.

And just a reminder:  there will be a T rally in Newport News, VA tonight at 9 pm.  I hope some of you will have time to join me in prayer.  ❤️  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)

Timing his timing.  I will majorly pray at 9:10.  He likes to keep people wait for ten minutes before he goes on stage.  He comes on stage to the tune of Macho Macho Man.  It is all showmanship. I find myself wondering if he has his other songs playing hypnotic suggestions in the underlying sound bars.  I will pray:

deetoo, Share, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Love this idea. In anticipation of the 9 pm rally,  I am taking a long deep healing breaths and seeing the crowds of people and sending a wave of love to them all that they may be calmed and healed and find peace in their lives, that they may accept themselves exactly as they are, and find joy for this beautiful world, healing to all animals and their/our precious earth, and may they fill up with kindness and love for all beings, their loved ones, and our whole country!  

And now I'm saying @Firstcat's and @Frank's beautiful words, combined with words that just flow through me:  Oh sacred divine of all that is, please bless this moment and may it resound in all that is to bring peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, generosity, and love to all beings, including the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, all animals, domesticated, livestock, and wild that exist on this great earth.  Love to all of the children too and to the trees, oceans and all of the waters of this great earth, her mountains, tundra, forests, deserts, and plains.  

May all of those who gather tonight, be filled with loving hearts for all beings, and may they all feel loved and may they all accept themselves.  May all hearts in this place be filled with light to reveal truth and love. 

And finally, may this rally and all rallies of all candidates and people be made to serve the greatest good, the highest purpose and that we all be made into a vessel for divine purpose! 

Frank, Drolma, ghandigirl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell

:  Oh sacred divine of all that is, please bless this moment and may it resound in all that is to bring peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, generosity, and love to all beings, including the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, all animals, domesticated, livestock, and wild that exist on this great earth.  Love to all of the children too and to the trees, oceans and all of the waters of this great earth, her mountains, tundra, forests, deserts, and plains.  

May all of those who gather tonight, be filled with loving hearts for all beings, and may they all feel loved and may they all accept themselves.  May all hearts in this place be filled with light to reveal truth and love. 

And finally, may this rally and all rallies of all candidates and people be made to serve the greatest good, the highest purpose and that we all be made into a vessel for divine purpose! 

Absolutely beautiful and may it all be so.

Jeanne Mayell, Drolma, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, thank you for sharing your beautiful prayer.  In our rally meditation tonight, my husband and I incorporated what you, @firstcat, and @frank generously contributed.  We completed our meditation at 9:25pm.  I felt spirit there so strongly.  Then I saw hundreds of us linked together, standing with angels and guides around the perimeter of the space … this ball of love surrounding everyone.  It was powerful.

There are two more rallies scheduled, and we will be praying during those times as well:

Saturday, 9/26, 7:00 pm EDT, Middletown, PA -- AVflight Harrisburg

Wednesday, 9/30, 5:00 pm (I assume CDT), Duluth, MN -- Duluth Int'l Airport

I also suggest that we meditate on Tuesday during the first presidential debate.  I'm not going to be watching the debate, because I can't be around T's energy.

Frank, Jeanne Mayell, Drolma and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@drolma, @share, @deetoo, @michele, @frank @firstcar. @iridium and @lovendures

Tears of happiness flowing now just to do this work with you all. Rereading our posts is like repeating a healing mantra.  Beautiful community!  Beautiful Sangha.  

ghandigirl, Frank, Iridium and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

For what it's worth:  

I said the prayer several times last night, directing energy towards Virginia.  Then I went to bed early.

As I was coming awake early this morning I noticed the "cosmic air" seemed cleaner.  I remembered about the prayer and directed my attention toward the rally location:  I saw a big, dark gray cloud deflating, turning into a low ground fog, and retreating north.

Frank, deetoo, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@ana

Lovely in all ways! May this go well as needed and as the eventually good for all that is needed for our and earth's transformation.

Iridium, deetoo, Iridium and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Reminder:  There is a T rally scheduled tonight, 9/26, at 7pm EDT, in Middletown, PA.  If you have time, please join me in meditation and prayer.

Thanks.

Share and Share reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo I will join you in meditation prayer.  May love squeeze this evil farce out of the White House and May the power of prayers bring light and kindness back to the people and Mother Earth.  May the natural disasters be a lesson for people living in the dark to open their eyes and allow the light to shine through.  May we all band together holding hands and create a beautiful circle of forgiveness to those that have raped this earth of it’s vitality. May we listen with care and empathy and May our actions be for the good of humanity.  May the evil be given a chance to sway to light and May all be able to smile as one.

share the love and light

Vesta, ghandigirl, Iridium and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: