Notifications
Clear all

THis week's Remote viewing task: Number Four of the series.

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

October 16, 2027. Something big happens. Instant horrible headache the moment I typed it. Yesterday, i was told that date, after one of my greatly loved chickens died. Her name was Edith. Edith in its ancient form means both blessing and warfare. But i also felt alien/aliens.  I will post more when i receive more after my headache and sadness balance out and i am open for more.

Laynara, Tee, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

To me the energy of 2040 has definitely a new quality, albeit still impacted by the past. it feels like between 2025 and 2030 a lot is in the open air, how everything will play out is still undecided. Is there a cataclysmic event happening after 2025, of what quality is it? Is it slowly unfolding or over a short amount of time? Is it a social collapse of some sort, a freak climate/ earth event, international event, or all of it? And see, now we need to talk Aliens again. If there is ever something happening in terms of alien disclosure, boy, that will be more than just a global game changer. Anyways, the US global hegemony is coming to a end, which isn't a bad thing if it means that everybody is finally waking up to the actual state the "greatest country in the world" is in, plus hopefully, the world will be a more peaceful place for it.

Laynara, BlueBelle, MizMargo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

As a disclaimer of sorts, I was reluctant to look at this time frame, but this is what I saw.

Scan of Washington, DC in 2025

It’s Inauguration Day, 2025. The weather is cold and windy. There’s a huge turnout for the new president. Remarkable crowd. People are filling the stage, watching for the new president. It’s a woman. She has dark hair. I don’t see a husband. She has had some bipartisan support and independent support. She promises sweeping changes in her inaugural address. The crowd roars. There has been a pent up demand for this. The president promises to clean the government of corruption. Corruption in Washington seems to have been a theme of her campaign. She mentions a war that has been fought during the past four years. It’s not over, but the mainland US is no longer threatened. There have been a series of calamities befall the United States, like Biblical calamities that made the US feel the country was being punished. Natural disasters. Weather disasters. An attack on US soil that made 9/11 looks like child’s play. There was a lot of suffering and loss of life. So this inauguration is a turning point, to turn away from the policies that directly led to those calamities and war. I think the transportation system was affected, creating hardship. Food delivery disruption. Rationing of food and gas had taken place. Yet the country pulled together and survived. The president addressed all this in her speech. There must have been some instances of Americans fighting Americans. Racial tensions had been heightened because of government action/inaction. It was all driven by political corruption at the very top.

Laynara, Jeanne Mayell, Tee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I just spent a few minutes trying to visualize Inauguration day 2025. I didn't get much... but here's what I got.  I'm coming up out of the subway, Farragut Station to be specific, very long escalator, and I'm very surprised that the escalator is working and that there is still a functioning subway. It's crowded. We're all walking towards the National Mall. It's big crowd, but many are uneasy. I also see the Washington Monument as crumbled. Something happened on Dec. 24, 2024. There are armed guards around it chasing people off who are trying to steal a loose brick "as a memento of what democracy once was."  I too see a dark haired woman on the podium, but she's false. She ran on an independent ticket, and won with the help of foreign powers and highest level corruption. She is promising sweeping changes. Some people are happy, thinking maybe things will change, but many are weeping because they know she is lying. To me, she looks like Nikki Haley, but I don't know if it's actually her or just the way the look of this person is being presented to me. The press, which is entirely state run, shows the weeping people as "weeping with happiness", but this is not the case. The judge who is swearing her in looks normal from the back, but the crowd can't see his face. It's the face of a demon. He quietly reminds the new president that her soul is "sold", no turning back now. In the crowd around me I hear some of the people discussing plans - plans for revolt/revolution/resistance. A war on US soil. Blood will be spilled, but people are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the generations to come. The ceremony is VERY quick. No celebrations, no parade. The muckety mucks on the Capitol steps look like political prisoners who've been trotted out from the gulag just as a show for the day. Many of them are gaunt and dead-eyed. They are herded back into the capitol. The crowd disperses as tanks roll by...

Laynara, BlueBelle, Tee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

1: how does Washington look? how is it different from how it looks today?

Smaller, sparser, vestigal. It’s been ‘cleaned up’ which can mean ‘cleared out.’ It feels preserved rather than vibrant. It’s not as much a mess as 2030.

2: What do the people look like there? are they ok, or what?

People are tanned, wearing simple, natural clothes. Muscular, working, shirtsleeves rolled up. The opposite of pasty office dwellers. They seem solid, confident. Many of them may be urban farmers.

3; any major changes in buildings or landmarks?

It feels like the city has been thinned out, or buildings pruned. And if feels more like Colonial Williamsburg, a tourist place you visit. I don’t see so many big glass buildings. I see the concrete skeletons of some tall buildings that have been or are being dismantled.

4: Traffic. describe vehicles, etc. Any public busses?

Some very sleek trains. They’ve expanded the Metro. It’s very unobtrusive and quiet. Pod-cars ranging from tiny one-person things to six or eight seater box like busses. Driverless stuff. Also like Cuba, lots of old cars still running, but they’re part of the history. Traffic seems light.

5: how would you describe the overall changes from today?

A bridge time between the ancient and the future. We’ve gone back to America’s founding to retrieve ways that used to have value. I see something Rosicrucian, like the pyramid on our paper money, the symbol with the eye. There were esoteric workings by Franklin at the time of the founding of the country that resonate again.  Seems like alien contact has happened, which causes a reevaluation of aspects of human history. This contributes to the spiritual reawakening ignited during the Dark Times. We gain clarity and grace of thought. Washington is released from the obsession with money and power.

What season is it? Spring, light green colors, cherry blossoms, flowers in bloom.

What road signs can you see? Feels like some roads still have green signs and some don’t need them. Electronic doohickeys broadcast location for virtual reception.

Billboards. What do they show and say? No giant video screens. Showy excessive energy use is considered tacky in Washington. Advertising is not in line with the ethos Washington is trying to project as hearkening back to its roots. It feels like advertising has gone virtual, so that physical reality is presented simply and cleanly, but if you want to find something, you tune into virtual reality to look for the ad, or ‘ask Alexa.’

Do buildings  have  logos on them? what do they say? I don’t see the same level of advertising plastered everywhere like now. The few I see look more like Japanese Mon. (Heraldry) More subdued, restrained, and artistic than now.

Did anyone get inside the halls of congress, and what did they see? Stale air, bats, and holograms of famous Senate arguments, preserved for viewing by tourists. The real business of governing doesn’t happen here.

Who is president? are there any indications? I see something that looks much more like a corporate boardroom with a teak table, subdued but powerful electronics, and a woman presiding. One could say she is the President--but it feels like the functions have changed somehow.

Did anyone see aircraft overhead, and what did they look like? I got a peek at some kind of Delta V craft, fairly large, for intercontinental trips. (not long and pointy like concorde, just a big triangle) Drones are outlawed, and stringently policed.

did anyone see anything that looked like a newscast? First, a hologrammatic presentation of someone in a teacher mode. The ‘cast felt interactive with a large group, containing a lot of context. This was a ‘Charlie Rose’ equivalent program. The second one was news with no talking heads, almost statistical or mathematic in feel, a scrolling hash of symbols.  I feel like the tech hasn’t been invented yet, so I can’t see it right. It appeared directly in the windowglass. Ah. The conception of what is considered 'news' has changed--what I'm seeing is a measurement of collective will or feeling about the topics at hand, taken in real time, kinda like a stock ticker. It's an accountability measure.

did anyone see shops, stores, and go into them? what did they see? The only stores I could sense were ‘tourist trap’ stores as part of Washington’s ambience, selling tourist items and refreshments. For people who live there, stuff is either fabricated/printed in the basement of your housing or office complex, or in a big facility on the outskirts of the city, then delivered...or you make it yourself. Crafts stores are more like Maker Spaces with workshops and tool libraries. They are quite active.

-R1-

Laynara, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Threw a card reading on this, as my ‘eye’ won’t seem to open there. Got a gut-ache just getting this much:

Honor is maintained during a time of desperate struggle. The State will be in chaos, driven by endless disputes and complications. This year requires personal fortitude and strength of character. There will be a hotly contested Presidential situation, a suspension of action, waiting upon a lawsuit. There will be unjust decisions and unjust results of those decisions. Reason will finally be brought to bear in the pursuit of Justice and Truth.  A decision will be made requiring faithfulness to spiritual values. This stressful situation ultimately will bring out the best in us; power is accumulated and aimed toward a future goal.

This feels like a pivotal year. -R1-

BlueBelle, Tee, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

2040, a bit more:

Re the President:  The shift is in what that role means.  Instead of a heirarchical 'Alpha' atop the social pyramid who all must look up to "The Presider or President," leadership has shifted to a more collaborative model.  The woman I saw with the electronics is more of a balancer than a presider. This role comes from a different ethos than we currently have, and embodies a different value set.  Her role does not 'contain' power as much as modulate the power of the collective.  Not a lot of ego in this job, which is why it felt subdued. -R1-

Grace, Laynara, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kcking)
Estimable Member Registered

People are taking to the streets - riding over the voices of the fundamentalists - silencing them.  There are demonstrations against bribery in congress - that's what the protest signs say "Bribery out of Congress".  The people won't stop demanding that bribery be brought to light. 
It eventually brings Congress to its knees and Congress goes quiet.

People are more lighthearted and vocal. They have pulled away from being so addicted to social media and constantly checking their phones. Some people still do but they're seen as stuck in the past. People are engaging more one on one, meeting in the physical rather than on social media, people are getting outside more and connecting in real time.
Transportation is mostly electric trams, trains, buses and hover boards have replaced skate boards.

Congress is very exciting. There is something about Congress being more approachable.  Back door policy and sexual misconduct are more difficult to hide.

The floor of the House is more alive and colorful with people in more business casual clothing. It's a place where citizens can come and address the House directly. Many more people are watching the TV coverage of House activity.

The House is used now for exploring ideas that will best serve America and Americans.  There are open discussions, more like an open think tank - not like the secret think tanks with hidden agendas that we have today but genuine think tanks where people can openly brainstorm.  The ideas are fine tuned and then passed to the Senate for further discussion and then finally voted on in the Senate only.  Americans have more opportunity to engage with feedback and polling is now used for deciding whether an idea is wanted by the majority before it's passed rather than for political positioning.

The senate is a bit more formal than the House but more aware of addressing the American people rather than just other senators. It's lighter, more light streams onto the senate floor. Things are calmer, lighter, less stodgy, less buttoned up suits of dark colors. It's still business attire because the senate is now seen as the place where law is determined and passed but in a more open forum.

It feels good.  

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron, these RV's are fun! But I'm also wondering about some kind of feedback or idea if this info can be correlated and used somehow.  ??

-R1-

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

RT, good idea. IF we could summarize each RV to a single line, I could post it with the long-term predictions. It would help if each contributor could give me a sentence that I could place with the other predictions on the World Predictions Page in the Timeline. 

ZORON wrote: I agree. What we need what is called a strapline. Please put at the top when you have finished your prediction. 

ReplyQuote
(@haddonfield04)
Active Member Registered

@michele-b   Hi Michele.  The last time I noticed you posted here was 3 years ago.  But I loved your remote viewing comments about Oct 16, 2027.  You said you were going to follow up on it, but you never did.  I was curious what you saw on this date?  I was interested in hearing your view.  Thanks.

Devon

Laynara, FEBbby23, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: