Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Remote viewing

(@thebeast)
Honorable Member Participant

Good to hear from you Gracesinger .

I have been working on the centrifuge in the last few days . And feeling anxious about the many tests it is going through . Nevertheless it seems to be working for now, but it still needs further testing .

I am glad this strange and enticing connection of ours is still in place. Thanks for your kind words .

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Jeans3head and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Dear Beast, Thank you.  Three nights ago I received an image from you of squarish chunks with grooves on the sides.  The following night the image was curious: a plate with a hole in the center followed by two successive plates that were like segments from a fan placed on top of the original plate.  And, last night, giggle … white and yellow flowers against sage green, like wall paper, and then a monarch butterfly moving along the flower heads.  How on earth did you achieve that image?!?  

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Aheartbegins and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I love receiving these images; it's so magical to awake to them.  The experience affirms the power of human connection on a global level.  I am awed by the power of the artist who projects them.  I think one must be an artist to be able to create them and then focus on their sending. 

I read the material on the link provided by Blue and actually know someone who attended military training on remote viewing at Fort Leavenworth many years ago; anything used for good can be used for God knows what; I guess it's the curse of paradox that seems to reside in the nature of human existence.   

In Jeanne's group meditations on images of the future, it's such an oddly delightful and wondrous experience to move into that place … waiting to observe whatever floats about the ethers my way.  Similarly, it's so magical to awake to the gift of an image.    Don't know how it happens but that it does makes me believe that there is so much more to all of us.  

Jeanne Mayell, Jeans3head, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Pardon my gush, but this experience is so similar to the remarkable synchronicity of a recent adventure.  Two decades ago I went to a rock and mineral show in Kansas City and met Judy, who sold crystals from mines in Mt. Ida, Arkansas.  She told me that if I travelled to Mt. Ida, she would give me a key to a gated road on Fisher Mountain for $5 and I could dig up all of the crystals I wanted from mine trailings up there.  So, I went with my daughter, who was a young child at the time.  I managed to drive up the road in an old Audi in 100 plus degree heat, dig out crystals and pack them into my trunk.  I decided to take a scenic drive back.  I ran out of money for lodging after the first night, so I bought a tent with the intention of camping out on the way back.  I was headed down a road in the middle of nowhere towards a campsite, when my Audi sputtered and collapsed.  I knew someone would come and help me and, sure enough, a man appeared, fixed my car, and sent me on down the road to the campsite.  I then struggled to erect the tent and then this troop of Boy Scouts appeared and helped me put it up.  I was afraid of being in a strange place with a young child, but good help appeared along the way.  

For the last couple of years, I wanted to do it again, so this summer I did.  A weird sequence of events transpired such that my daughter and brother went with me.  We were going to go to another mine but I felt compelled to stop by Judy's Crystals and Things.  Judy was there, so we purchased a key to the gate for $15.   After entering the gate, it became apparent that my ground-hugging car would not make it up the rugged road, so we parked, took out the buckets and trowels I had brought along and started to walk up the mountain.  What was remarkable about our previous night's lodging and foray through the area was the total absence of people of color, but we hadn't even begun our walk up the mountain when two men of color began the ascent in a durable vehicle and offered us a ride.  We each dug out smaller crystals and began to walk back.  Weeks of heavy rain exposed all kinds glittering crystals and chunks of crystal embedded rock in and along the road.  Just after I picked up some heavy beauties, the two men appeared again and transported us down the road.  The synchronicity of it all was, again, remarkable.  Heck, it was just magical.  Quite simply, it's the magic of it all that captivates me. 

Psychic predictions and tarot play comfort my OCD anxiety about everything and essential loneliness, but the dreamy magic of images in the ethers and synchronistic human connections is what feeds my spiritual self.       

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, Parizienne and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I guess the veil lifts and falls away … all kinds of images flooded through--a tan brick building with some kind of ornamental thing on top of it in a lovely landscape, a beautiful tree, even a dancing Cardinal's mascot.  Then some kind of creature with icky teeth squeezed about the neck into a howling throat.  I found myself looking into light blue eyes with fair lashes and then the image of a prisoner in a blue jumpsuit … I guess to say he's locked up.  I checked on thebeast, who appeared to be having a very restless sleep.  I thought a lot about it over the next couple of days.  It makes sense that prisoners with access to the Internet skid across the site from time to time.  To the fair lurker, may you find peace and know Love in the Light.    

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Quite a number of images over the course of the past couple of weeks … starting with a lovely peony, so lush and juicy my olfactory nerves quivered for want of the scent of it.  Then, blue fabric with circles that rippled, creating a river image.  Michelle?  Then, all of these Waite tarot layouts. I couldn't make sense of them … but then, suddenly, a very clear image of a dark-haired white man from the waist up with a closely maintained beard holding the deck, seated at a table.  He looked tired and serious.  Then, larger pieces of grooved casings for the centrifuge thing.  Then, a springy, happy young woman with long hair (wavy, curly, light) first looking into a mirror and then an image of her captured from the side … she was wearing a long sleeved top and pants.  She was excited, and it was clear she delights the sender of her image, who conveyed her bubbly vitality.  

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Gracesinger,

I don't know how I've missed this series of posts from you and the beast, but I find them fascinating.  Thank you for sharing.  Much love to you as always.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Gracesinger, much of that resonated with me and I can read stories past, present, and future from it. 

So perhaps, me. I have peonies, a gift from a peony farm woman whose granddog once found me 5 miles from his home and i cared for until fate brought us all to a uniting.So magical peonies indeed.

I have silky floaty rose pink with big blue circles fabric with white ring outside  circles and silk dye painted white streams across it and i was purposefully undulating it in the air recently as i moved it from one feng shui healing placement to another.

I have a caucasian bearded make in my heart, the seriousness is fitting as is the sitting. Tired is very, very fitting. He's on the other side now with his wife and child. More yet fits or it resonates to where it feels it all fits. In and out of time.

Please feel free to pick up more even though not consciously being sent,  I often reside in the spaces and places in between where the veil is thinnest.

Love to you dear heart. Love love your crystal stories in all ways. Tears to my eyes and joy to my soul for all the truly more that there is.  ???

ReplyQuote
(@purpleflamingo)
Active Member Registered

Is anyone still doing this? I want to make sure I can trust what’s happening. I’ve had experiences that cannot be explained. They weren’t vague predictions (like the snowfall over full bloom cherry blossoms in Tokyo). I also wrote down and dated it before the event happened. I thought there was no way that could happen because it was too hot for snow.

I could be wrong and awful at this, but would anyone like to write down a word or draw a picture? Maybe Laura?

removed link

ReplyQuote
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

@gracesinger

The crystals stories were beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: