Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Again for anyone thinking of attending Circle of Light tonight, it is canceled due to illness, but should be back up next Wednesday.  Thank you all. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight!  Hope to see you there. 

ghandigirl and Jampa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Community!  Next Wednesday, December 21st,  our Circle of Light will be happening on the Winter Solstice, which for thousands of years, has been considered the holiest day of the year, going back thousands of years because it is the day that the sun returns to the northern hemisphere.

In fact, reputable scholars believe that Christmas was borrowed from the pagan Solstice celebration, since there is no birthday set for Jesus in the Bible.  In the Julian calendar the twenty-fifth of December was reckoned the winter solstice, and it was regarded as the Nativity of the Sun, because the day begins to lengthen and the power of the sun to increase from that turning-point of the year.

Our Circle of Light begins just one hour and 7 minutes after Solstice begins in eastern time -- at 6 pm ET.

Come join us for some serious healing work of your Selves, your loved ones, all people, and our Great Mother Earth!

@bluebelle @deetoo @lovendures @cc21 @teriz @Andrew @seeker4 @jampa @lizzie 

BlueBelle, deetoo, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

So happy you are well and can hold the circle of light. Unfortunately, I work at that time but please add my intentions to the rest. 

deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

HI Community, Due to holiday and family time, I will not hold Circle of Light tonight. I will be back next Wednesday in the New Year!  Have a wonderful New Year holiday!  

@bluebelle @deetoo @lovendures @cc21 @teriz @Andrew @seeker4 @jampa @lizzie @bliss

Lauren, BlueBelle and CC21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

HI Comunity.  Circle of Light is ON tonight! The time is 3 pm Pacific/6 pm Eastern time.  I hope to see you there. ❤️ 

Tagging some of the usual attendees.  Although ALL are welcome by just clicking on the Circle of Light button and scrolling down to get the zoom link. @lovendures @bluebelle @deetoo @cc21 @bliss @lizzie @mary @jampa @andrew @ghandhigirl @tonyaw @seeker4 @micheleb @doris @teriz @siobhan

ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell Ack! Missed it tonight - hope it was a good one!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cc21 No worries.  See you next time.  All love to you.

CC21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This Wednesday, January 11, I am planning to hold the Circle of Light! 

Note: 

Circle of Light is a 45 minute live meditation guided by Jeanne Mayell.  

CC21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light topic is moved to a more visible thread so people who are new can find it and learn how to get a link and whether the Circle of being held on a particular Wednesday. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is definitely on today at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET. See you there!  

FYI

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of tLight is definitely on today at the usual time.

Info:

Lauren and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community. Circle of Light will begin promptly at 3 pm PT/6 PM ET and end tonight after a half hour.  I apologize for the brevity of our meditation but I have been asked to speak at a public meeting to try to save a fragile wetlands that is also close to a neighborhood whose lives will be upended by largescale development.  I have seen baby otters, beavers, fox, muskrats, opposum, and all kinds of wildlife, in this magical place.  Speaking tonight is the right thing to do. 

We will begin our soothing meditation promptly on the hour and and end at half past the hour.  We  will be back next week for our more extended time together.

(The usual Circle of Light agenda is 8-10 minutes of music, a few minutes of poetry, and 35 to 45 minutes of meditation, followed by sharing. Tonight will we start meditation on the hour and go 30 minutes, then say goodnight.) 

Love you all! 

@bluebelle @lovendures @deetoo @lizzie @teri @cc21 @bliss

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, We are totally on tonight for Circle of Light at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET. ❤️ ❤️ 

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight -- 3 pm PT/6 pm ET. ❤️ 

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight!  Hope to see you there. - -Jeanne

Note:

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

Hi, Jeanne! I tried registering for tonight and got a message saying the meeting was over. Is it still up for tonight? 

Pam

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@pamp 

As far as I know it is on tonight.  I left a message for Jeanne and hopefully she will see it before the meditation.

ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pamp Hi Pam, the meeting is on tonight, as I posted earlier. Zoom had a glitch and so if you just get your link and show up at 6 pm eastern, the meeting will be there. I can't fix the glitch because it is in Zoom, and they take forever to respond, but the meeting will happen.

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 21
Share: