Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light will resume the first Wednesday in October - the fifth.  And it will now begin an hour earlier - 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern time. 

Dates we will not be meeting: October 19, November 9, and December 21 and 28.  

Lovendures, deetoo and Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

If you have never registered before or have lost your zoom link to this event, you can sign up here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

Upcoming dates are these Wednesdays at 3 pm PT/6 pm ED:October 5, 12, 26, November 2, 23, 30, December 7, 14, January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22.

Lovendures reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell Thanks, Jeanne.  This is a good reminder and it will be fun to see everyone again.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@bluebelle 

Agreed!  Circle of Light Meditations have been a wonderful part of building community and building a calm and peaceful mind/body/soul.

BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Community!  Circle of Light resumes tomorrow night with a new time that is one hour earlier than before -- 3 pm Pacific Time and 6 pm Eastern time. Now we can all get to bed on time, especially me. :-)

In October, we meet three Wednesdays and one Monday:  Monday October 10 for US Democracy (Election) meditation, then Wednesday October 5, Wednesday 12, (not the 19th) and Wednesday 26th.  

In November we meet three Wednesdays:  November 2, (Not the 9th), the 16th, (not the 23rd), and the 30th.  

In December: We meet three Wednesdays: December 7, the 14, and the 21st (Solstice!), (Not the 28th).

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light will hold Prayers for Democracy (the Midterms) this Monday October 10 (Indigenous People's Day) for a special Circle to send light to the U.S. Midterm Election. Any link you get for the usual Circle of Light event will work for this Monday October 10 meeting (3 pm Pacific/6 pm Eastern).

In October, we meet Monday October 10 for US Democracy (Election) meditation, then Wednesday October 5, Wednesday 12, (not the 19th) and Wednesday 26th.  

In November we meet three Wednesdays:  November 2 (another election meditation), (Not the 9th), the 16th, (not the 23rd), and the 30th.  

In December: We meet three Wednesdays: December 7, the 14, and the 21st (Solstice!), (Not the 28th).

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Tonight is the last night before the election that I am holding the Circle of Light.  I hope to see some of you there. Next week I am not planning to meet, although I might change that at the last minute so stay tuned. 

We will continue to send healing and empowerment to our democracy! And to Ukraine. And all the democracies of the world. 

lenor, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I've been consciously not visiting this site often ... I am afraid to get my hopes up that Tuesday will go in a good direction. However, the other morning, as I was driving my daughter to school in the pre-sunrise gloom, a gray shape ran across the road in front of my car. My daughter, practically an expert in all things nature, said, "Oh ... a coyote!" and it brought a little tear to my eye. Just wanted to share with all who held him dear.

Unk p, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@saibh Thank you for telling us about the coyote. So many of have heard from him in recent days.  When I was at the height of my fear about having surgery, he appeared.  I asked for his assessment about it and he said, as clear as a bell, "Piece of cake!" He sees beyond what we can see and he is trying to help us calm down. It's going to be okay.  

Please however, find a postcard campaign to write to GA voters to help democrats navigate the GA polls designed to derail democrats in the run-offs between democrat Raphael Wornack and that other unqualified, hippocrit, Republican the football player. Help get voters to the polls. I will take this discussion to the Midterms thread now. 

Tonight we will skip the Circle of Light but I will be back next Wednesday and can't wait to see you all. 

tybin, deetoo, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of light will meet next Wednesday the 23rd the night before Thanksgiving. @deetoo @lovendures @bluebelle @lizzie @jampa @seaholly

tybin, Lauren, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

We are having Circle of Light tonight at 6 pm EST/3 pm Pacific for anyone who wants to come. Do not worry if you can't make it due to the holiday.  We will be back next week!

@deetoo @lovendures @bluebelle @lizzie @jampa @seaholly

tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light will not be held tonight since I have a post TG holiday cold. Three rapid tests over the last few days tested negative. But coughing could interfere with the meditation.  Am resting, cuddled with my puppy today.

Here is a Loving Kindness Meditation for anyone who loves to fill themselves up with light and send love to  your self, your loved ones and our world. 

Loving Kindness Meditation that Opens & Heals Your Heart, guided by Jeanne Mayell

Lots of love to all.

@seeker4 @cc21 @lovendures @deetoo @lovendures @bluebelle @lizzie @jampa @seaholly

deetoo, Maggieci, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell   Hope you feel better soon!! RSV and the Flu are hitting hard here in my sector... I am drinking extra thyme tea with lemon and ginger and honey to hopefully knock out any exposure I may have had in the long voting line! Even so... the risk was worth it.

Baba, deetoo, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, I am feeling better and thank you for sending healing, I can feel it!  But I still have this pesky cold and especially the laryngitis and cough. I think spirit wants me to stop talking for a while lol and just sit quietly.   

So I have to cancel Circle of Light again this week.  

I'm sure I will be better by the following Wednesday!  

I will miss you all. 

BlueBelle, tybin, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@jeanne-mayell I have many friends who have "not COVID" but still seem to have a lingering illness right now.  Please take care of yourself, rest up, and know we're all sending light in your absence.

BlueBelle, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell rest and take care of yourself.  Seems everyone has either the flu, RSV or Covid.  Sleep, tea, rest, soup.  Not necessarily in that order.   Feel better soon. ♥️🙏🏼

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@jeanne-mayell Feel better soon! Sometimes the universe has a way of slowing us down when we need it whether we like it or not. Please take care of yourself and know that I am sending you light and healing!

BlueBelle, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, all.  I gladly soak up any healing you send. @dannyboy @baba @monica

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, billy mike and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, do whatever you need to get better.  Don't rush it.  Just take care of you. 

Lots of love and prayers coming your way, dear friend.  

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, November and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

Healing vibes, love and prayers, Jeanne.

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 21
Share: