Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

HI Everyone, FYI I won't be holding Circle due to scheduling conflicts these dates: three Wednesday evenings March 27 to April 10, Circles of Light will be canceled. That's Wednesday March 27, Wednesday April 3, and Wednesday April 1.  I will still be meeting those three weeks on Mondays at 10 am ET.

In May, I will be away on vacay Wed. May 8, Monday May 13, and Wednesday May 15th. No Circle those dates. 

deetoo, GradualGoddess, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

Coming back to Earth. after a marvelous meditation by @Jeanne-Mayell, filled with unconditional love and Power---the Strength of Spirit.  

The thought of the Dalai Lama popped very unexpectedly into my head as Jeanne began the meditaton. It wasn't so much a sense of his presence joining the group as it was somehow a sense of his global "Presence" in the defense of democracy world-wide. That felt important. I thought "Please stay on the Earth Plane we need your Energy!" 

I am still getting used to thinking in "predictions" it's just not my norm (at least not yet) as my intuitive experiences have always been either channeling or reading what I call "the emotional body" one-on-one,  so I am at a loss as to whether thought of him, at that moment, was a "prediction" of some sort.  It was a lovely joyous Presence so no negative sensation.

We had been listening to a poem by Coyote that brought many of us to tears--sorrow at his too-early passing.  After the meditation Bluebelle asked me if I felt Coyote / or anything  and once asked, I could sense him giving Jeanne a comforting hug. He made himself known to me because Bluebelle asked me and because Jeanne needed to know he was there, and that "it was all alright! Soooo, maybe at the start of the meditation I was feeling Coyote's loving compassion for our grief, and the compassion Energy is what brought in the thought of the Dalai Lama. His Holiness is my symbol for Compassion and, well, also for giggles/joy. I'm thinking now, that Coyote wanted us to feel his joy and to understand that altho his life on Earth was cut short, his Soul had expanded. It is my understanding from Jeanne, that the poems she reads each Circle are randomly picked from her collection. Methinks Coyote wanted her to read the poem and find Joy in his words and  that it was OK now to allow grief to diminish and joy to grow. The Dalai Lama IS compassion, hence his title popping in after the poem was read and we went deep into a marvelous meditation. Loving Kindness IS compassion.

So it now makes sense, not only about Coyote, but also because the meditation was strongly directed to sending healing EVEN (or especially???) to those who are terribly unloveable, let alone a danger to freedom and democracy. I do believe we have a charge not only to stand firm against fascism, but also to (somehow) find Compassion/Loving Kindness for the souls of these dark/angry/narcissistic, fearful men. (And women) It is uncomfortable, and challenging. And frankly a part of me does not like it at all!! Yet if we send out anger and hate, negative affirmations, that energy multiplies the negatives just asp positive thoughts multiplies positives. 

Energy is neutral. It is how it is used that makes it "good" or "bad."

We don't condone. We don't accept. We DO use positive (healing) affirming to transmute their dark illness of the soul. Anger and hate (fear) create more anger and hate. 

Jeane led a meditation where we sent energy, POSITIVE energy, to those men and thier wounded/fractured souls. 

Perhaps Coyote, in his loving compassion for our grief at his physical death, put thoughts of the Dalai Lama in my head. I only knew Coyote briefly in the Forum, we talked about what a tesseract was (traveling between dimensions) so it feels correct now, to say, the poem was a call (across dimensions) from Coyote to Jeanne. 

Was the Dalai Lama himself touching into our Circle? He is evolved enough to do just that, even while still on the Earth plane. Did he?? I suspect the "essence" of his Energy is contained in his title so, now that I think about it, probably. Was it a prediction of something? Not my forte--but that it was connected to Coyote's poem and HIS presence at Circle, yes, that I now believe. 

Jeanne's Circle meditations take us deeper into the defence of democracy each time. They are powerful 1) because her emotion is deep and strong and 2) because she directs our combined emotions (raw Energy) into a POSITIVE engine of Light that takes our intentions into manifestation. Others are doing similar things in groups across the continents.

Light WILL prevail. 

Namaste

tybin, Lawrence, Jeanne Mayell and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@genie)
Active Member Admin

@tesseract Thank you.  Reading your post was healing.

Jeanne Mayell, Tesseract, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I miss Coyote. Considered him family. Dedicated my book of poetry to him. 

Any chance to see his poem?

deetoo, Unk p, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone, Reminder: no Circle tonight, April 3 and April 10. 

Also there will be no Circle on Wednesday May 8, Monday May 13, and Wednesday May 15th. 

deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl Coyote's Poem:

Remnants by Jack Christenen

Pequot sat cross-legged along these banks once

Against the glacier-dropped boulders and current-washed stone,

Grinding whelks and wampum

In the shade of chestnut branches

Or so I’ve read.

The stream still flows,

Bearing its load of silt and clay

To the Atlantic.

Flip over any stone, and you might just find

A flint arrowhead—or a beer can.

I plan, one day, to follow these banks.

Past houses and fence posts, to an ocean

Rising a half a centimeter every year.

I will wash my bare feet in the tide and wonder

How I too, will be remembered.

Unk p, Freya, tybin and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

With love, Coyote, with love.

ghandigirl, tybin, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@jeanne-mayell 

Exquisite.  We lost a literary light and a beautiful soul.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lrinyo)
Active Member Registered

@ghandigirl I am a quiet prayerfilled follower of this light/love group. All of the member’s words on the Forum sections uplift me. Know my gratitude.

that being said…I just read these posts regarding COYOTE, and, I looked out my window. Running across my back field in the morning sunlight a large lovely coyote moved through the woods and into the open field, light glinting off its fur.

so many times I question the signs I get (my rational mind talks me outta the meaning, fear of unworthiness sneaks in) but today, well today that ole rational mind said, “check this out!”

may Coyote be in peace, love, light

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell Coyote, you are missed and remembered with gratitude.  We were lucky to know you.

ghandigirl, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

I will not be able to attend Circle tomorrow morning, I have to have fasting bloodwork done.  I thought I could make it work but I need to drive to the lab grounded 😀 and I usually zone out pretty far sooooo, seems wise to just send you guys energy without participating in the meditation. See you next week.

I am hoping my platelet count has decreased so the medication dose will decrease! 

ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @ghandigirl

I miss Coyote.

@ghandigirl this song popped into my feed recently:

coyote by mitski

and also this:

coyote by pete seeger

they are both amazing, but even better if you open two windows, and play them both at more or less the same time. experiment Don't worry about getting the timing in sync. Let it open new shapes of dissonance and harmony like actual coyotes, calling and responding, across the distance

deetoo, Lovendures, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@unk-p 

Don't forget Joni Mitchell! 

I made this coyote mixed media piece years ago. In the wind it says Coyote Dreams.

deetoo, Lovendures, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was a lovely thing to share.

After Coyote died I too saw a Coyote in my neighbors driveway. It was still and looked at me before slowly ambling away. Our houses are near the woods.  I have seen many critters but no coyotes before or since that day.

I have no doubt he sent you that Coyote to comfort everyone on the forum and let us know he is watching over us.

deetoo, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@tesseract I can't join either... cause for some reason I just can't get in??  Nevermind. Not meant to be today I guess.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@freya The meeting was open.  I am sorry to have missed you.  Sending you love.

Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@freya 

Try double checking that you have the correct Zoom link for Circle. I think you were at a Tues class and that is a separate Zoom link from Circle. Perhaps you were using the class link instead of the Circle link?

I hope that helps! 🌼 

ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@tesseract Thx for your suggestion... but I sat in the "waiting room" having been notified that the host Jeanne was online... but I couldn't get in... most likely it was an issue on my end with the net... or my soon-to-be-replaced computer.  Happy Spring!

ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Wasn’t sure where to post this but since we’re “calling all angels” during COL, thought this would be a great place for another Mary Oliver poem 

The World I Live In by Mary Oliver

I have refused to live
locked in the orderly house of
    reasons and proofs.
The world I live in and believe in
is wider than that. And anyway,
    what’s wrong with Maybe?

You wouldn’t believe what once or
twice I have seen. I’ll just
    tell you this:
only if there are angels in your head will
    you ever, possibly, see one. 

ghandigirl, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@freya I didn't see anyone in the waiting room, but I'm only checking the waiting room before we start meditating. After that, usually 5-8 minutes past the hour, I close the watiting room when we begin meditating. That way, no one who arrives after we begin meditating will think that they will be admitted. But I must have forgotten to do that. I am so sorry you waited around.

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 21
Share: