Zoron The Mad Scien...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Zoron The Mad Scientist has landed.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello from ZORON,

who has decided to change his posting name on here, to mark the birth of the new Site. Bigger, better, more wonderful, and heading upwards now from 750,000 hits a year to, well, who knows. (LOL. Even we don't really know!) A lot, I think. We are hovering around number 2 or 3 in Google search on psychic sites, which is amazing for a freebie, home brew site. The reason is we are totally non-commercial. We do it all for love. Also compassion. (I am a Buddhist, for what that is worth, so I get that, but it applies to any normal decent human being. The fact You are reading this means you have already made a decision to at least investigate Psychic issues, prediction, and prophecy. Welcome. To those who already understand, and have carried over from the old site, welcome back. 

I am still the old poster, and most will guess who I am, from the existing members who have carried over. Those of you who were so kind and supportive in my recent illness, I thank You. It was a very bad time. I am now up and about again. I am really looking forwards to watching this site grow and grow. The reason for that is not Ego, but the simple fact that mysteriously we have had a strange Journey, over the last few months, where we have  arrived, totally unexpectedly, at one of the highest ratings for correct predictions. 

We will be posting a report on this, as the new site develops. If we can keep up our hit rate, then we will be providing a sort of public service, which Jeanne has excellently described as "Psychic Journalism". The style has emerged, quite naturally, in the last few months. We think this is the best way of posting serious events, in a non-scary manner, as the things we are seeing are very scary. Very scary indeed. 

Because of Jeanne's great interest in the subject, and amazingly accurate predictions, We have built up a major profile of material on here regarding "Climate Change", most of which we think is very accurate as to the predictions, science content, etc. (In real life, I actually am a scientist, and also was closely involved, until recently, in a climate change research group, here in Europe, where I am based. I still connect, on climate, but my work these days is what to do about it, given that what is coming is now inevitable. )

We hope to now put some more structure into things on the new site, which is now very well laid out, and has a lot of extra features the old site did not. This will be helpful, as on just about every horizon we can see, huge events are happening, or about to happen. We have, on this site, been amazingly accurate, with our regular posters, on coming events, especially on events in America. We hope to keep this up. As I said, welcome to the World of Psychic Journalism. 

We are also thinking about some other ideas, that will be announced by Jeanne later. Many will have seen the movie: "Minority Report". 

Just possibly, we might get around to issuing periodic "Majority reports". All with just one simple purpose: To tell the truth, and pass on what we see. We hope to get better, improve our accuracy, and provide a real service. 

We now launch, from this site, into the "Unknown Country"........The Future.

Thanks to all who have made this possible. 

fajm, Lightfooted, KB and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Zoron, I love your new name, but miss your former self.  I have to tell you that the site will be a little bit commercial although not outrageously so.  I cannot afford the costs it imposes. There have been some amazing, wonderful donators who I appreciate. If everyone donated a dollar I'd be rich, but I've had 10 donations out of 200,000 visitors over the past three months.  You  who have donated, know who you are!  I am so grateful to you!  

KB and KB reacted
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi from Zoron. 

I felt a sense of loss, but my new personae will suit the future better. Anyway, I always wanted to be Zoron the madscientist, in a sci-fi film. 

Whoopee!. But yes, I also miss my former self. I do get the commercial problem, and when I said non-commercial, I did not mean that, but something like the site run by the "Psychic twins" for instance, which is heavily commercial. They charge for everything. I think we will keep our wonderful spirit. 

onwards and upwards.......

Zoron......(lol)

KB and KB reacted
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Like Jeanne, I miss your former self, too. However, I will accept this change like every other change that occurs in life. So grateful you are here.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah, yes, not psychic twins. I can't see myself airbrushed and in flowing dresses gazing at the heavens.  Although perhaps.... We could feature you as Karsh's Hemingway, with turtle next sweater and shiny face?  I can do  it on photoshop. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

LB, I love the kitty.  

LB and LB reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is cool posting here. I feel like we bought a new house and are running from room to room.  It's not furnished yet. The rooms are bare and there's an echo, but we see the possibilities are grand.

Lightfooted, KB, Pickle and mayo and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wait, Zoron, isn't it a bit late for someone who is convalescing?  Or perhaps you are up early.  That's it. It's late for me. Good night.  P.S. Does this thing do spell check?

LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

That is Nathan, my 16 year old tabby/Bengal. :)

(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Jeanne, totally cool. Do the Hemingway one!. Great!

(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi LB,

I love cats. The most low maintenance animal for humans. You install a cat flap. They go off and have adventures, come back, rearm and refuel, and its off on the next mission, but home is a safe place they love.....

Jeanne Mayell, LB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Subject: Prediction.

Outcome: Hopeful.

Zoron's first proper post, on the new site. 

OK, this is about wild-life. Also the Environment. Also about America. What I am sensing is a gradual but powerful shift over the next 10 years, about wild-life. 

The general public are becoming much more aware of animals, in the wild, as something not to be hunted and killed, but enjoyed for what they are, as live things. This is quite strong in the young children of today. There is a hardcore "Hunt'n Shoot'N and Fish'n element in the country, but even some of them are now drifting into a serious understanding of the need for conservation and protection, as part of the Environment. I think we shall see a substantial drop over the next 20 years in hunting, as this consciousness becomes the mainstream norm. As part of this, I do see, in the great changes coming to America in the next 40 years, a sort of  deeply embedded care and concern about the wilderness and the environment. It is already there, but it is going to intensify greatly in the future. The events around the oil pipeline campaigns are amazing. They have huge support amongst millions of Americans. This is going to grow. I think we will reach a point, where the basic root belief of green-ness is hard wired into American society, and is the majority opinion. China has already done this, amazingly, (They had to) with its vast "Green Wall of China" project, that halted the encroaching deserts in their tracks. The interesting thing is that this is all about a large shift of conciousness. This conciousness is not just about Green things, but a general rejection of life as it is now lived in America, with its hyper consumer culture, and general violence and social problems. It will be very obvious, in the future, in the same way that we look back now on the Sixties, and the massive culture shift and change in beliefs that happened then. Another, "Second wave" shift is now underway. It has a dark edge, too, a sort of "Blade-Runner" conciousness, where authority is no longer legitimate, but tested every time it tries to impose itself, opposed whenever it does wrong, and demands being constantly made on it to change. A good example is the "Black lives matter" movement, which has revived black issues back to a level not seen since the sixties. Much else besides. America will be a very different place, in 20 years. Just possibly, the good guys win. I certainly see huge changes, and a repeat of the sixties. 

Peace!.

Attachment removed

Light, KB, Pickle and mayo and 3 people reacted
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Jeanne, I run a different schedule from most people's day routine. I go to bed at about 1 am local time, and  +get up at 9...plus there is a time zone difference. I nap for an hour in the afternoons. Works perfectly. Yes, this post does do spelling checks. If you type a wrong spelling, it gets a red underline, you click on it, and choose the correct spelling. 

Reghards

Graham

Share: