Understanding Melan...

Notifications
Clear all

Understanding Melanie Trump

(@ceepee8)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Jeanne,

I was wondering if you could do a reading/intuitive scan on Melania Trump? Nothing about her makes sense to me.

What are her intentions?

Why does she stay with Trump...especially after all of the infidelities?  Does she even like Trump? Or is it just a marriage of money & convenience?

Does she agree with his policies? Is she as evil/dark as him? Does she know the crimes he’s committed & is she ok with them?

Why the heck did she wear that controversial jacket when visiting the immigrant kids in detention camps?

It would be fascinating to know these answers. 

Thank you!

Christine

ReplyQuote
(@demeter)
Trusted Member Registered

I'm not Jeanne but I'd like to offer my intuitive understanding of what's going on with Melania. Before he embarked on his attempt to become president, I think they had an arrangement that worked for both of them. I've watched a bit of reality TV in my time and it seems that many rich couples don't interact a whole lot but they stay together for the mutual benefits (money/sex/fame etc.). I think she probably hoped he wouldn't become president because she was happy with how things were. Now she and her family have been thrust into the centre of attention and the benefits she once enjoyed are no longer worth it to her. If this hadn't happened, she would have happily continued with their arrangement.

She can't divorce him because, well basically, they wouldn't let her. She knows she would be ruined and she wants the best for her son. Her aim is to keep her head down as much as possible and survive the next few years, then maybe things will go back to how they were. She's strong and trying to make the best of it.

I don't think she's very politically involved. She stays in her own lane. Somehow in her mind, the separation of children from parents is not his fault. In fact he put a stop to it with the executive order.

Why did she wear that jacket? I think perhaps she wanted to send a message to the media and wear it as a kind of suit of armour, deflecting criticism. Plus she thought it was cool. I don't think she connected it to the children at all.

I hope I haven't just written a nice bit of fiction!

ReplyQuote
(@ceepee8)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you so much for your take on this, Demeter! I’ve also read in the news that she had a comfortable arrangement with him before the presidency & that she misses her old life. She didn’t want him to be president! It’s just unthinkable to me for someone to publicly support such a monster...even if it is to keep her family and home life intact. 

Either way, thanks again for sharing!

ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I remember when he was first elected a magazine interviewed a women friend of her's from NY.  They ask what Melania was passionate about the answer was "pilates and fashion magazines".  I don't think she is very intellectual or very deep.  She came to the US looking for a rich huband and she found one.  It's like the old saying "when you marry for money you get what you pay for".

ReplyQuote
(@ceepee8)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

For sure! That’s been my understanding of her as well. But, I’d love to hear a psychic/intuitive perspective on her motives & soul purpose in this situation. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Just so y’all know, there’s a whole Melanie Trump thread already on here where a lot of this stuff is already being discussed.... including a lot of our psychic-intuitive stuff.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi thanks Laura. I will try to post in the other Melania thread. 

ReplyQuote
(@ceepee8)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Where is that thread?

ReplyQuote
Share: