The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning Part 4

lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  Thank you Jeanne. Your wise words are always comforting.

I know I've made this observation in other threads and at other times, and I don't want to appear as continuing to bang the same drum. I just feel what I feel, even though I'd rather not feel it! So I decide to share it because that's what this place is all about.

I am ever hopeful that these feelings will dissipate and, like you suggest, I continue to stay active and in hope! 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lynnventura,

Jeanne expressed what I feel about your posts.  I respect and love your honesty.  While it's true that I always remain hopeful, and like @jeanne-mayell I really do see us reaching that light at the end of the tunnel, I don't kid myself about the dangers we are currently facing. 

May we all remain engaged in Active Hope.  If we do, I know in the core of my being that we'll get there.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 11 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@jeanne-mayell this was the reminder I needed now that campaign 2022 is really beginning (there should be a law against that - I mean really, we got no break this time with the insurrection and all) - I’ve been feeling the despair myself on that front.

ive cashed in all my trade and personal days and am ending this school year Wednesday (a perk of being considered a central office type). I plan to spend the summer doing nothing but centering myself for the fight ahead.  

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@lynnventura,...

My original 2013 and 2014 visions showed that 2020 was the low point but the new progressive high will be in 2028. ...

Like @lynnventura, I'm better at sensing present energies than predicting the future.  I have a sense that people are sick and tired of BS.  I think many are disillusioned with the right while still not trusting progressive ideas.  I think they are looking for something to hang their hopes on, and as long as Biden et al. keeps being honest and maintains a balance, they will come around.  I sense things are precarious right now, but that the energy is becoming more and more weighted on the positive side. 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @dannyboy

ive cashed in all my trade and personal days and am ending this school year Wednesday (a perk of being considered a central office type). I plan to spend the summer doing nothing but centering myself for the fight ahead.  

Nice.  I'm curious how you intend to center and how you intend to fight, if you would share. 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lauren and 11 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@ana I plan to spend a lot of time in the garden and a lot of time in my hammock using the meditations in the Calm app.  I have an instructional project with my mentor for some brain work but mostly this is going to be a responsibility free 14 weeks. Okay aside from the work trip but that trip is going to fund the responsibility free rest of it :-) 

Kim, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 17 people reacted
(@barry)
Reputable Member Registered

@lynnventura As the light increases and dawn approaches, we are beginning to see the dark more clearly. It's disturbing and frightening to see, (especially how much they look like us). The darkly inclined are seeing the thing they fear and hate most - themselves. Personally, I'm feeling they're maybe as horrified to be seen as they truly are, with all their shame, as we are to see them. Their ability to control the illusion of themselves is failing them. They're doubling down on their efforts to regain control of their distorted illusions and it's instead turning against them. Consequently we are seeing this frenzy of extremism.
Like you @lynnventura, I'm feeling all this very strongly too. I think what we're feeling isn't just our fear but much more the dark's terror. It isn't ours. Psychopaths always make their prey feel what they project onto them. It's especially difficult to bear for empaths because it's alien, disorienting, and revolting. As empaths it's also difficult to feel the vulnerable and the unwell who are being victimized right now, as well as the despair of the majority who do want something better. My suggestion would be that its really important to strengthen your roots into the earth as deep and strong as possible. Ground all this energy into the earth to be redirected for positive purposes.
Be keenly aware of what you feel, examine it, accept it, make peace with it, and let it go free. What isn't yours, let that pass through you and onto to it's higher purpose. I believe it's an empath's purpose, not to hold what they feel, but to witness and facilitate that energy to where it serves the highest good.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, kksali and 23 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@barry  This is a fantastic description of what I've been feeling. Thank you!

FEBbby23, kksali, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
 Avon
(@avon)
Noble Member Registered

@barry Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I needed to hear this today. I have been experiencing many turbulent emotions the past couple of months, this so accurately describes the feelings.

FEBbby23, kksali, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@walden-ponderer)
Prominent Member Registered

I live at the crossroads; turn right out of my driveway, and you are 10 miles from the Triangle, the North Carolina three county area with more PhD's per capita than anywhere else in the country. Guess how they voted?

Turn left, and you are 10 miles from the Triad, the part of the Carolina Piedmont where NASCAR first gained traction, and where BLM activists were tear-gassed just for having a march to the polls last fall. Again, no mysteries who they wanted to win the presidential election.

I get a daily "weather vane" effect emotionally. I'm not so hot at predictions, but I can feel news coming from miles away, because the emotional temperature and barometric pressure are inescapable for me -- whether I want them to be or not. Lately, it's been a mixed bag. Lots of turbulence, but no real concentration of energy. I think everybody -- in the dark, and in the light, equally -- is just plain tired at this point.

Lauren, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@luminous)

As the great unravelling continues, I have no idea how close we are in the UK. 

Our UK conservative government are getting away with corruption despite many people's best efforts to expose the truth. Recently an advisor for Prime Minister Johnson has been revealing to the media he has in his possession evidence that proves herd immunity was the plan at the beginning of the pandemic - the idea to let the virus freely flow through the population. Many televised interviews held with government advisors early last year did talk about that plan, but the government is now denying that was ever the plan or that such interviews even exist. It is complete denial , and yet we all saw it with our own eyes, and it is one of the reasons why there was a delay to lockdown at the beginning, resulting in many unnecessary deaths.

In addition to this, like in the US and parts of Europe, we are still dealing covid deniers and antivaxers who are still believing all the qanon conspiracy nonsense.

There are very few things that I genuinely find help me through this these days, and one of them is coming here, and another is listening to and watching James O'Brien where he takes on these difficult topics on LBC radio. 

Below are some clip from his radio show :

https://youtu.be/4uGmNwhTMAc

https://youtu.be/RVXld2yTiaY

Edit: Apologies I just realised this great unravelling thread is under US predictions - I thought it covered all international predictions and discussion as well. If my post is in the wrong place then please move it.

Lauren, FEBbby23, Coyote and 13 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

You guys, I have come to an important conclusion.  I know the potential consequences down the road, but at this point I have to say it.

I’m over the Filibuster.  It needs to go.

https://www.axios.com/jan-6-commission-bipartisan-manchin-sinema-bdd9739c-c8c3-4568-b82b-e6cda3c5e82b.html

Lauren, FEBbby23, blackandwhite and 19 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@luminous We are starting to see the infection rate declining. Eventually, we will achieve herd immunity and we will get through the harsh, tumultuous times.

Lauren, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@luminous)

I can't believe these people say stuff like this. I say 'these' people, because we have the same movement of ignorance and denial in the UK.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1397150992341377027?s=20

It also doesn't help that social media platforms like Facebook have been complicit in the spreading of misinformation:

https://www.counterhate.com/anti-vaxx-industry

Lauren, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@lenor)

Manhattan district attorney CY Vance just convened a grand jury in the t**** criminal probe.  How I hope that criminal family gets what they deserve for all the crimes they have perpetrated on innocent people. 

Lauren, blackandwhite, Isabelle and 25 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Lauren, Isabelle, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

No wonder he is thinking of holding rallies against this summer. 1. He needs his cult followers to give him money for his defense fund and 2. He needs them to tell him he loved him. I hope these rallies don’t happens just like his awesome social media site.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/21/politics/trump-rallies-summer/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Isabelle and 21 people reacted
(@walden-ponderer)
Prominent Member Registered

I sincerely hope his jury is comprised entirely of K-Pop fans.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, blackandwhite and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Daniel Goldman was on CNN, throwing cold water on the grand jury announcement, "cautioning" viewers not to get excited, fraud is extremely hard to prove & make stick, blah, blah blah.

I hope he's wrong. I pray he's wrong. These lifetime criminals need to be held accountable for once.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @polarberry

Daniel Goldman was on CNN, throwing cold water on the grand jury announcement, "cautioning" viewers not to get excited, fraud is extremely hard to prove & make stick, blah, blah blah.

I hope he's wrong. I pray he's wrong. These lifetime criminals need to be held accountable for once.

That's how they got Al Capone.  Not murder or racketeering, but tax evasion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone

Lauren, FEBbby23, tybin and 13 people reacted
Page 97 / 98
Share: