The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning Part 4

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Problems with last thread so starting again here.  In today's Boston Globe, cartoonist Ward Sutton has outdone himself with this one: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/09/11/opinion/grave-consequences/

PamP, lenor, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

Agreed!  That was excellent!

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yes 100% agreed.... I shared that one widely... tried to share it here earlier but was having troubles with posting. No matter... it is out there and it is succinct. More importantly.. its Truth.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I was wondering if anybody else has noticed trump isn't standing as straight as he was when he met Little Kim? What could that mean?

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@elaineg

Balance issues from his strokes

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

We briefly talked about the young ones who cannot vote, but upped Trump through TikTok. I strongly believe that they will do their thing online and will continue to do so. This can be more influential than any of us think.

I found this clip on Youtube where two young people have Kevin McHale from Glee fame on in a game. They compare Trump and Glee's Sue. Although a typical game in Tweener fashion I think it show that these kids *are* very engaged in what is going on. They love Bernie, they love AOC, the kids from the Parkland shooting are also still going strong and they *hate* Trump and everything he stands for. This is a light generation with only a few dark spots.

Should you want to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_Yyj3UZ_Y

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 15 people reacted
(@mas1581)

This is very true. Politics has permeated the culture so much that I caught my 8 year old leading a politics discussion in her zoom class today. Granted the main topic was "Trump sucks" but still I've never seen a 3rd grader even care about anyone in the WH before, nonetheless have an opinion. 

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 29 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@mas1581, okay, so after laughing my arse off, I just gotta say ... what a spunky kid you have!  I just love her.  ?

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 17 people reacted
(@mas1581)

You have no idea! Lol

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 13 people reacted
(@mas1581)

this is the little girl who, at 2, would get put in timeout and watch the clock. When her time was up, before I could say anything, she would go "am I done yet?" She seriously learned how to tell time by getting in trouble and then had the mouth to check me on top of it. 

Last week, she interrupted her class zoom by saying "I've gotta go stop my brothers from getting hurt because my dad HAD to poop instead of watching the twins"

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, Parizienne and 21 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@mas1581

Posted by: @mas1581

Last week, she interrupted her class zoom by saying "I've gotta go stop my brothers from getting hurt because my dad HAD to poop instead of watching the twins"

Thank you for making me laugh.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is written by Bluebelle:  It's good:

@Jeanne-Mayell

There were also posts from @Deetoo and you on August 24/25 about anticipating major events, but the site won't let me quote them or post them because of length.

I'm getting pop ups about Trump's threats to stay on even if he is defeated in the polls and his threats to stay on in the White House past two terms.  Also, I'm getting pop ups about all kinds of crazy talk from Caputo, Stone and others who threaten armed violence if Biden wins. First of all, I think Trump's threats have about as much weight as his promise to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. The orange one and some of his crazier minions are especially gifted at spouting threats and riling up the libs.  What spirit is telling me is to remember the promises about the wall and what those promises amounted to in the end. Nada. Zilch.

In meditation I was also reminded that every single time I meditate, channel or throw cards about the future and the election, I'm told "you will be okay.  Everything will be okay."  I'm never warned by spirit to pack my bags and head outa Dodge.  I'm never urged to research living in a foreign country (and I know many solid people who are doing just that, getting dual citizenship.)  Honestly, as I look back at my long life, I can definitely see experiences where I was warned by spirit and felt compelled to take protective action.  Not now. That's not happening now.  We are witnesses and we have roles to play in helping one another and our communities.  It's important not to panic as our country goes through what seems like endless chaos.  

teriz, PamP, ChristineBee and 37 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@bluebelle, I just increased the post length to 2200 characters. That's 2.25 what it was before. Sorry about the problems.

teriz, PamP, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

ICE is performing hysterectomies on immigrants? This is what a whistleblower is saying. I can’t even wrap my head around this? Just reminds me on the Nazi and there experiments.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54160638

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 9 people reacted
(@polarberry)

How come third graders can so easily figure out what MAGATS can't? LOL

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 11 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@polarberry

Higher level of education

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 25 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @mas1581

@polarberry

Higher level of education

I literally LOL'd at that one! ???

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Thanks @bluebelle for you positivity!

My pessimistic Scorpio self salutes you!

Namastè!  ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ? ? 

(@polarberry)

@mas1581

And unlike Twitler, most third graders have figured out that stuffing something up your nostrils is bad.

Edited to say, did you all see that video of white chunks of (probably) Adderall or geez knows what falling out of his nose? Disgusting and alarming.

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, PamP and 11 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

@jessi1978 my heart started pounding so hard when I learned that. Want to hold those women up for healing now, there is nothing else to do. Well except keep working on the election. And on an energy level, holding the center as best we can, to stabilize the crazy currents

Page 1 / 98
Share: