Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Frannie, that Putin question is a good one. I think he is so much more in control than people realize. I think it's in cyber warfare.  I started  doing a detailed psychic reading of him like I did of Mueller, but deleted it. I got scared.  

I don't know if the CIA and FBI know how much he has infiltrated our country. What did Snowden share with them? Snowden took a lot of NSA files.

What have Trump's people shared with them?  We have several people Trump appointed who were given NSA access who have had ties with Russians. Tillerson, Flynn, Kushner, Trump himself, and others perhaps  and staff people of theirs.  Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, had someone working with him who was trained in Russian spy school.

He's smiling like  a Cheshire Cat because the naive Americans are clueless about how much cyber control he has over us. 

KB, LB, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

He gives me the chills. I don't blame you for getting scared.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the link. I read it. It is scary. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne I would urge you to post what you get on putin. I think its important to know. I can't seem to read him myself and I very much want to understand what is going to happen with him and Russia. However some years ago I read Masha Gessens book 'The Man without a face' a biography of Putin, and she didn't seem to think he was all that bright, however she did think he was evil, but she explained the roots of it.

ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne, I think you are absolutely on track with what you see for Trump and associates/family, it also lines up with what Kyra Oser sees. On her blog she has several entries about Trump and his involvement with money laundering, Russian mob and oligarchs  http://kyraoser.com/blog/. I think you should post about Putin too, Kyra thinks that in the distant future he will be tried for his crimes. 

ReplyQuote
 vida
(@vida)

Jeanne, et al.: What can we do to help protect Mueller and his team? I feel strongly that he's going to need some top cover if his investigations are going to have the impact necessary to overcome the smear campaign Trump and his associates are cooking up.

ReplyQuote
(@victoria)
Eminent Member Registered

Jeanne, I will definitely try one of your online classes sometime, and will gladly support the work you are doing! Thank you for extending the invitation!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

What can we do to protect Mueller and his team? Really good question.

Let the Congress know that you support his work and will not accept his firing.  Protest, call your congressional delegation and let them know how you feel, consider calling Republican congressmen and women and let then know how you feel, and while you are at it, tell Senators not to pass the healthcare bill or they will be held accountable in the next elections.  My "read" is that the GOP has hacked the polls, and so does Russia help.  When the race is close, the poll hacking gives the Republicans the win. But if there is an overwhelming majority against them, as was the case in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections,  even all that cheating won't guarantee a GOP majority. 

Tweet about it, Facebook about it.  Become a voice to be reckoned with!

Anyone got any other ideas? 

LB, Lola, Grace and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Topic starter  

It's nearly July. I feel like something is simmering. something big is about to come out. Anyone else?

BTW, Carter Page met with the Senate for 10 hours without a lawyer I heard. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yes, I think Trump is considering firing Mueller. Mueller knows it's up. Everyone knows it's a foot. Trump and his GOP supporters and political spinners are trying to make a case that Mueller is biased and corrupt and has to go.

ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Topic starter  

Had a dream about Mueller last night. Don't exactly remember the substance but I felt so reassured, like, this guy is a good man. I also distinctly remember thinking Sam Waterson from law and order should play him in a movie. Lol.

Paul W, Grace, Paul W and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

For those who worry about whether the truth will ever be allowed to surface and justice to prevail, here's a prayer that Gracesinger sent to me that I think can help.  She said it was okay to share it.  Feel free to try it out or send your own positive version: 

I ask the highest part of me to touch Mueller's high soul self and offer light and envision angel wings shielding him and his work from harm. I envision the wings embracing him in light and reflecting back harm.

I envision the secrecy cloaking acts of corruption as bandages surrounding individual actors and unfold those bandages leaving the actors naked in the light.

I envision shining the light of truth like a flashlight on the skin beneath the bandages and light the bandages in purple flame.

During the 9/11 event, a psychic invited her clients and friends to join in a light halo above the towers to help the dying find the light. Perhaps we can work together now to hold this light on the truth.

BlueBelle, Pickle and mayo, vida and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I love this prayer, thanks for sharing!

ReplyQuote
 vida
(@vida)

Jeanne, what a beautiful prayer. Thank you for sharing it. I'm printing it out and sticking it to my computer monitor to help remind me to say it daily.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Ran across this article today on Bloomberg. It appears that Mr. Mueller is "following the money" which I assume is the last thing that someone playing fast and loose with financial regulations would want. I can't help but think that if the Trump finances are closely examined there will be a number of shady deals that might eventually come to light. Link to story is below.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-said-to-expand-probe-to-trump-business-transactions/ar-AAovbXx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Trump is gearing up to fire Mueller. He won't let him follow the money.  He's also gearing up to fire Sessions and Rosenstein.  Trump is heavily influenced by Putin's methods of ruling Russia.  Fire and replace the judges,  fire any cabinet members who don't support you.  Ignore the rule of law. . Take over the Intelligence Community (FBI and CIA). The question is: how far will Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell allow him to go?  Are Ryan and McConnell also under Putin's control? 

NY Times today   https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/07/20/daily-202-trump-shows-disdain-for-rule-of-law-with-new-attacks-on-sessions-rosenstein-mueller/596ffb2430fb0436795431bd/?utm_term=.4788f613e17b&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I sure hope you are wrong on this one.  Just like his firing of James Comey had unintended consequences, so might any firing of Mueller. Investigators might leak what they have uncovered, etc.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'd like to be wrong and I was careful not to say that Trump is going to fire Mueller. I said he is gearing up to fire him.  What I meant was that Trump is working up to it and putting out feelers.  He has learned since being president that it's best to start testing for a reaction before he makes a move. He did this with proposing a Kremlin-U.S. secret cyber network, obviously Putin's idea, and even the GOP balked, so he withdrew it.  

The NY Times has heavily criticized Trump's hint about firing Sessions, Mueller, and Rosenstein.  But the NY Times' reaction is not going to be enough to stop him.  Trump will wait to see what the GOP says about the idea.  I fear they will not make enough noise against it.  I think Paul Ryan would like Mueller and Sessions fired.  I think McConnell will be mum. Unfortunately John McCain is too ill to respond. This is going to be critical moment. 

One more thing, if Trump is able to fire Mueller, Sessions and Rosenstein with impunity, then we are headed towards Putin's Russia. The country would not recover from such a blow for many years. 

Trump's been heavily influenced by Putin who would fire all of these guys in a heartbeat.  And Trump wants to show Putin that he can deliver the U.S. to the Kremlin on a silver platter.  Both Trump and Putin know that if Mueller's investigation is allowed to go to completion, Trump will not be able to deliver to the Kremlin.

This is a critical moment.  I need a day of rest to read this.  

Finally, Trump's evolution from toddler fascist to adult fascist is in process.  Putin is his role model, as I've said, his daddy.

Pickle and mayo, Paul W, Pickle and mayo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne this terrifies me. Can it be stopped.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

We are at a critical junction, what could be a turning point.  I awoke at 2 a.m. this morning with a feeling of anxiety and dread.  This reminds me of  what happened several years ago when I awoke in the middle of the night and turned on the tv to find that the levee in New Orleans had broken and the city was flooding.   It can go either way with Mueller.  We need to meditate and send our positive, peaceful Ghandi warrior energy.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 32
Share: