REMOTE VIEWING EXPE...

Notifications
Clear all

REMOTE VIEWING EXPERIMENT:

(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Cumulus clouds developing over a vast forest, my first thought is somewhere in Africa, my second thought was over South American jungle. 

ReplyQuote
(@kcking)
Estimable Member Registered

Whales migrating.  The lighter cloud like images are the blow hole expulsions.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Keep the predictions coming on this one. ! Saturday all is revealed.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Somewhere like Madagacar, forest fire.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Zoron, my remote viewing practice goes back to the 70s...as rusty and untrusty as that whatever object that first felt like ocean then like something on Mars but the second one felt like something carpeting an area with debris but from far away.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Michele,

You got the first one absolutely right. If you go to the disclosure I did earlier, you will see that you are right, about the Mars thing. It was a double blind howver, as it was a fake. Please watch out for the second one. Disclosure is on Saturday. This is all very much an experiment, find what works for us as a group, so that we can embedd it into our work, in future times. Think of it as our spy camera!. Lol. 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lightfooted)
Trusted Member Registered

I am so hoping I am completely wrong about this picture.
I see a archeomagnetic jerk over the ocean.
Consequences:
Magnetic field changes
Abrupt change of climate
Increased volcanic activity

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Seriously!? I don't actually remote view. I hear words. Maybe that's just how it works for me. So, I hear 'ocean' think no wait..'mars' then I don't trust myself by switching my mind on that first. So, I put that..words and feeling together. On the second one I hear...and hearing is like thinking but quieter..carpeting.  My rational mind says carpeting?? But think no wait...It's in the ocean. So, it carpets the ocean...debris..not real carpet. Interesting.

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

I get ocean, and like you Michele, a carpeting, but I get a vast, steel, cold silver smooth surface (like when you fall into the ocean from very high above, water surface becomes hard as steel?)

but this is difficult to grasp, it doesn't want to reveal itself. But then I'm just guessing, I should really save money to take one of Jeanne's prediction classes.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi tee, keep going. You will be surprised, when the target is revealed. 

ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)
Estimable Member Registered

A satellite crash into the ocean? Pure guess but thought I’d give it a go

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

At first, I thought debris field.  Now all I get are flower petals on water.  Cherry blossoms.  Japan (even though I know darn well you’ve given us the Indian Ocean as location.).   I keep coming back to this page and looking at it and I keep thinking flowers...  Can’t wait for the big reveal!

ReplyQuote
(@cats-eye)
New Member Registered

Sheep's wool or cotton - some sticking to a piece of fabric or carpet and some airborne. The specifics of 'where' are beyond my ability to imagine but a farm might be a good guess.

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

BTW, I think this is a super idea. We could sharpen our abilities this way.  I wonder what other psychic exercises we could do together?

ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

This is fun and my first time attempting RV. 

When I focus on this picture I feel my heart begin to race. I feel a vastness of ocean around me, and loneliness or like I am alone. I am underwater in a metal tube (submarine? Airplane?).

Not sure of the consequences or outcome, but if what I'm seeing and feeling is correct then it's probably not a happy outcome. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Re the first RV experiment:

The RV was done very well. A remarkable result. Almost everyone got something, even if it was only a part of the actual location. people got mars, space, artifacts, space junk, and generally, were somewhere on target. Taken collectively, its a remarkable view, that more or less described correctly, what was in view. The actual image though, was a fake. What id was meant to be, and what it was, were a sort of double blind. interestingly, some people got that as well. The new RV task is going along, and I shall announce the result on Saturday. I am also going to change slightly the method, to something more like the conventional RV targeting method. As we go along, we will all get going on this, and as one of you said, its going to be good training. In an emergency, (all too likely in this present day,) it might be very useful. We really are becoming "Minority Report", just like in the movie/Sci-Fi story. Except we will be the Majority report. Amazing. Life imitates the movies. Keep it going! The truth is out there.Zoron.

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Picture 2 looks to me like a white powdered substance fell onto a seat on an airplane.  Consequences?  Passenger doesn't want to get it on his pants or belongings or, if it's cocaine, something else entirely.   I keep remembering this British woman who was high as a kite on a crossing from Calais to Dover; she wanted me to carry her valise across customs.  I was stupid, but not that dumb, and she was an absolute nightmare.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

No editing function left: it's cyclone development, right?  I am better suited to fiction than remote viewing.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

This morning I got the word oil, maybe it is not oil but some black stuff on the surface, just like what I got earlier what a forest fire leaves behind, char black surface.

ReplyQuote
(@solyluna)
Eminent Member Registered

Underwater hydrothermal venting that causes pockets of steam to erupt on the surface, producing micro clouds above the removed link    

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: