I'm worried about R...

Notifications
Clear all

I'm worried about Rachel Maddow

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

For the last few days, I've been wondering and worrying about her health. I went to bed thinking about it a few days ago and woke up thinking about it. We all know that Vladmir Putin knocks off journalists who get in the way of his agenda.  She was supposed to be back on the air Tuesday night, but I don't think she was other than calling in. There have been a lot of journalists all over the Russia-Trump investigation, but she is the most threatening I feel.

KB, Lola, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

jeanne

this is hard to tell with you  but is this your opinion or you actually feel something. I know it must be hard to separate the two for you but for me, I can't tell in what context it is. : )  

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Agreed, re Maddow.

There are various ways to do a medical "Hit" on someone. Microwave beams, slow acting poisons, etc.....but a large part of it is that she is under huge attack, and stress, and danger. Very few could do what she does, and emerge unharmed. Send healing energies. 

BlueBelle, Michele, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Zoron, good idea.  Sending healing energies to her rather than worrying energies.  She is a gift. Keep her strong.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Brandy, I think I was just picking up general worry on the airwaves. After I kept thinking about her, and right after I posted my concern, I checked the Internet and saw that a lot of people were worried in the same way -- Putin. Sometimes that is all it is - an intuitive hit that is simply picking up on collective thinking and worries.  That's why I didn't post it as a prediction but a concern with a question.  Thanks for your comment!

KB, Lola, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

How interesting that you bring this up.  I've been thinking the same thing for nearly a week now and was vastly relieved to see Rachel back on air last night.  I don't believe that she has ever clarified what her illness actually was.  Like you, my thoughts went to the Russians and their attacks on journalists and political opposition.  In Trumpland, anything is possible. Her investigative journalism has been connecting the dots between the Trump campaign for months.  Indeed, she is a gift.

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Continue to send healing thoughts to both Rachel Maddow and her partner. Possible it is someone close to her who is ill...another way to hurt or distract her.

HEr partner is an artist and another strong female energy. Both are tied in symbolically to female energies of Island of Lepos and its recent earthquake...earthquake symbolizes /crisis/upheaval/repression.

More on Earthquake and Pope prediction by Bernie.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: