Notifications
Clear all

Hurricane Irma

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ben, If you should see this forum again, I'd like to know how the storm turned out for you. Hope you are okay. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

am sort of sensing a late season storm, after this storm sequence. Not sure of its size, but very late season. 

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Zoron,  I sense another storm too.  No sense of where, exactly, but another hurricane hitting U.S. this year.

ReplyQuote
(@llibutti)
Active Member Registered

I've been reading this site ongoing since this weather warfare has been going on. I see that you are predicting more hurricane's coming...

From my reading and research, these are the next round to keep an eye out for.

Hurricane Jose
Hurricane Lee
Hurricane Maria

Would love to learn if any one is getting insights on any of these...

ReplyQuote
(@ben0821)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Jeanne,

My family and I ended up evacuating to Atlanta. Luckily, we had no significant damage and we had power restored within 24 hours. The drive up and back were brutal. Miami to Atlanta that usually takes about 9-10 hours and because of the congestion took us 18 hours each way. At one point, the highway was almost gridlocked and seemed like the scene from the Will Smith movie Idependence Day. 

I have lived in Miami all my life and this was the first storm that I feared for my life. While I was fortunate to not have anything significant happen to me or my family, there are islands in the Caribbean and the Florida Keys that were completely destroyed. 

What's scary is that these storms are becoming stronger and bigger. Yet, our elected government officials (in particular Republicans) continue to propose budget cuts to NOAA. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks  for letting us know and for your post.  So glad you are safe. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

ZORON. CALL FOR ASSISTANCE. URGENT.

Storm tracking. I predicted recently on the site that there would be a "Late Season storm" after IRMA. I predicted that it would be exceptionally severe.  It has arrived. Heading towards the same track as IRMA is a CATEGORY FIVE SUPER HURRICANE. It has not got a long term predicted track, at the moment,that is reliable,  so  I am trying to do the track from "Scanning". Can any of the crew on here please pitch in on this one. Majority Report needed. At the moment, it is more violent and dangerous than IRMA. A catagory five Hurricane is the ultimate killer storm. 

WHAT IS WANTED:

Will everyone take 10 minutes, and try to get:

Storm Track. (Where will it hit?)

Storm strength: (Does it weaken, or get worse, as it approaches land?)

Damage. (How bad, anything exceptional seen)

Landfall: (Does it hit or come close to USA?)

Casualties: ( guesstimates). 

Official Response: (If it hits USA?)

OK, this is a trial drill. Back in the days when PROJECT  STARGATE was running, they used the Psychics to track Russian Submarines. 

This one is for PEACE: If they could track Russian subs, we can track a big Storm. We are trying to run this site as a Public Service, predicting and exposing things, and it is for Peace. Also, it fits with the Mission for this site, which is climate change, peace, etc. 

So this is a trial run, for me, and the rest of the Crew on here, to see if we can set up a routine for Mega-Storms,a do things to connect it with our climate stuff. Regards: ZORON.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

I'm not well versed in remote viewing but I do use a pendulum for dowsing.

Here's what I'm finding with dowsing:

• Hurricane Maria will not hit Florida
  • But there will be another severe hurricane that hits FL on Oct 5th-6th
    • The areas affected will be south florida, central florida but north florida will be safe
    • Georgia and south carolina will be safe, in other words, ONLY south and central FL will be affected by this severe hurricane
    • Windspeeds are to be less than 100 mph but greater than 50 mph
    • Loss of life will occur but less than 10 people

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

I'm going to give it try. I think it is going to be devasting for The Caribbean and the islands then the US. Most can not leave there. I feel it is not going to hit the US directly. It do make me wonder the dream I had on August 28 about torrential rains for the dates between September 27 to October 2 has something to do with it. A city worker in my dream told me, but I did not where at the time. I feel it could be New York.

ReplyQuote
(@ben0821)
Topic starter  

I had a dream a few days prior to evacuating for Hurricane Irma that the Miami area (in particular Brickell, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach and Key Biscayne) looked like a war zone. In the dream, my family was displaced from our home and we had to relocate North.

The storm in my dreams was a monster. I remember hearing the words "monster and killer". The timing of the storm wasn't for 2017 but rather it was a 2018 or 2019 storm. (It will be a September or October storm)

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi Ben, 

I am sad to say this, but you are basically correct, re Hurricanes. 

We are going to see a whole string of these new, very powerful "Megastorms" in the coming years. I think You have the dates correct, I am seeing a cluster of them, and they tend to overlap, when scanning. Hard sometimes to pick them out from one another. Right now I am tracking hurricane Maria, and  it is already "Overlapping with a later storm, due late in this season. I had to work at separating the two. This Megastorms (Maria is an estimated catagory five) are going to increase in frequency and intensity. Climate change is  now transitioning into "Runaway". There is not a lot that can be done about this. We have to suck it up and see what can be done. I do see a category five Possibly a six) plus storm event coming next season. More on this later. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

OK, I am getting that the Hurricane swerves. If it Goes on present track, it is going to hit Southern Mexico. If it hooks lift, it is central america, if it hooks right, it is somewhere between Texas and Georgia. Will update as I get new scans.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

Posted by: Zoron

Hi Ben, 

I am sad to say this, but you are basically correct, re Hurricanes. 

Regarding the "tragedy" of the hurricanes I can't help but think about Jeanne's overall prediction that the world is going to eventually discard materialism and embrace a more heart-centered way of life.  Miami happens to be the center of materialism with all of its expensive cars, clothes, supermodels and life of excess.  It could be a mixed blessing in that the destruction of Miami will lead to an awakening as people realize materialism isn't all it's cracked up to be.  Plus eventually Miami will be underwater with the climate change.  So this is kind of accelerating the process and giving people a warning to leave.

ReplyQuote
(@ben0821)
Topic starter  

I also want to point out that in my dream a mass evacuation was ordered and I remember seeing and hearing Rick Scott give the order. His term as governor runs through January 2019. 

What scares me are the proposed cuts to NOAA. The less money pumped into the science of tracking and predicting the path of these storms the more prone elected officials are to not evecauting areas in a timely manner. Gov Scott evecuated every costal community from the keys all the way up to the Vero Beach area. 24 hours later after the storm shifted west by 150 miles he ordered the evacuation of the west coast of Florida. We are talking about millions of people fleeing. I do want to ask if someone can scan.. is NOAA and the US Government purposely understating the wind speed as these storms close in on US Territories? 

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

Posted by: PracticalNihilist
  • But there will be another severe hurricane that hits FL on Oct 5th-6th
    • The areas affected will be south florida, central florida but north florida will be safe
    • Georgia and south carolina will be safe, in other words, ONLY south and central FL will be affected by this severe hurricane
    • Windspeeds are to be less than 100 mph but greater than 50 mph
    • Loss of life will occur but less than 10 people

Just an update on this prediction I may be right.  There is a tropical depression forming in the gulf:  https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-depression-storm-caribbean-gulf-of-mexico-central-american-gyre

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

The NOAA is projecting this hurricane will hit the southeastern region of USA:  http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/144324.shtml?tswind120#contents

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I just want to say that when I hit "like" it means, thank you for your post. It's helpful to me in some way, even if it's message is unpleasant. Okay, that's obvious, but just wanted to say it. "Thank-you." Practical Nihilist, for the link.  

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

You're welcome but hey if there's going to be an unpleasant event I'd like to know about it so I can prepare.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)

Looks like I was off on the predictions.  The hurricane didn't hit FL on Oct 5-6 but there is a hurricane Nate that's heading towards Louisiana.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: