A Big Boom - Next Y...

Notifications
Clear all

A Big Boom - Next Year

(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I just want to put this out here, hopefully it's not true. During Monday night's class, I sensed that around April or May of 2018, near Georgia or Florida, there was going to be a big explosion. It felt like it was in the water. Two days later I wanted to know more and so I sat in meditation for a longer period of time and focused my attention on that time period. I proceeded to have possibly the strongest vision I've ever had. It is as follows: There will be an explosion, it is not caused by a foreign power, but it is blamed on one. Then I saw war, and I felt a very strong tug in my mind's eye to look south, the tug got stronger and finally dragged my mind to Iran. And then it began to feel very concrete, very strong impression. There would be war, it would go on for at least two years, and people would be exhausted from it. Iran would win, this only meant that they would be able to fight off an invasion, not that they would invade the United States. 

I so hope this isn't true. I would appreciate others weighing in.

Natalie

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for your vision and insightful interpretation.  There are many in the U.S. Military Industrial Complex who want to invade Iran, people who would be eager to use an excuse to do so.

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Natalie, this is what is known as a "False Flag attack". 

If it happens, it will be from Israel. The objective is to provoke a reason for tension and war. It is not nuclear in type. I am getting a huge explosion though. It is either an oil rig, or a large tanker, going up. The target is American connected. Caution: It may be cross connecting with an incident in the Arab Gulf. But the Isreali's are going to be in a very bad position next year, and need this. The Saudi's are also involved. Thats my first impression on this. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

It may include Israel. Last sunday during meditation I asked what will happen to trump.

I saw his picture falling in the ground and getting broken neatly in two pieces. I took this as a sign and next day again concentrated on him again.

This time the name "Israel" popped into my head and secret dealing of money. Also american airforce. Concentrating on US map I got a picture of riot police. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

My god, and I was hoping I was wrong. Its really scary having a vision that strong. Thank you all for weighing in.

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Very scary. Hopefully our prayers and good thoughts can prevent this. It would be horrible if innocent people will suffer again for the agenda of few. 

ReplyQuote
Share: