Notifications
Clear all

Good News, Good People, Good Ideas

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is a great story about how the Irish National Lacrosse team gave up their spot for the world games so a Native American team could play.  The Native American team was a better team and they felt they should be the ones going. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/irish-lacrosse-team-withdraws-from-world-games-so-a-native-american-team-could-play-1.5095558?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvnews%3Apost&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A%20Trending%20Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0z0Nj_bNCSRc4qlGxm4s6MrQV7_QB1mmkMVt3g392b1lhCvj_KXhwI0y4

FEBbby23, Grace, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

The Governor of California has just signed a bill banning new gas powered carsales  by 2035.  That is just 15 years away.

The number of zero-emission electric vehicles being sold in the state has been on the upswing in recent years, although they accounted for fewer than 8% of all new cars sold in California last year.

Governor Newsom is trying to get the legislator to ban fracking as well.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916209659/california-governor-signs-order-banning-sales-of-new-gasoline-cars-by-2035?fbclid=IwAR39Qf9VpTTYvWKHSANLRwk1JcDwPw5K4zXK7cWGzO4vDSWvGh8oeyye-dM

Grace, Vesta, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)
Illustrious Member Registered

Here is another video of a wonderful human being. This is what a hero is: making a change just because they can. See, there is much hope left ❤️ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaNq1HbVL2M

MtGal99, Vesta, Michele and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@moonbeam, bless you for posting that video.  I really needed to see it this morning. ? 

Vesta, Moonbeam, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@moonbeam

I loved this so very much! If you do a search on "Calvin Tucker cats" you can see how this truly has become his life's work now and just how wonderfully his story has spread all over the Internet!

Great story and a wonderful video of a wonderful man!

Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaNq1HbVL2M

PS to all godwinks fans 

This was the 11th post on the 11th page in this thread  hahaha

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, Moonbeam and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Phooey that post timed out in seconds not minutes for me once again.

Here's the link to my "Godwinks" comment.

Godwinks: The Power of Synchronistic Coincidences – Understanding Prophecy and Consciousness:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/understanding-prediction-and-consciousness/godwinks-the-power-of-synchronistic-coincidences/

Moonbeam, deetoo, Moonbeam and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@deetoo, happy to oblige;-) There is a lot of trash on the net, but hidden among all of it are gems ? 

@michele-b, it so wonderful to see! He also did a go fund-me for a dog's operation. It got 3 times the amount needed. People like this can change society for the better. If there are more of him than there are dark ones, it will be an Utopia within a few generations. ❤️ 

Michele, Vesta, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Here is a prayer I will pray for the T rally at 7:10 (EDT) today for Jacksonville Cecil Airport, 13365 Simpson Way today.  I believe in the power of prayer.  I believe even more in collective prayer.

Oh, Sacred Divine of all that is, please bless this moment may it resound in all that is to bring peace, kindness, understanding, hope, compassion, love, generosity, and love to all beings. Please let this prayer send energetic healing to the birds, fish, four legged ones, and two legged ones.  May you protect us from blame, hurt, fear, and lies. May all hearts in this place be filled with light to reveal truth and love.

Michele, JourneyWithMe2, Pikake and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@firstcat, I love your idea of the rally prayer.  I will join you tonight at 7:10 pm EDT.

Maybe we could do this at the beginning of all of his scheduled rallies?  I wonder if there is an easy way to access that schedule without ending up on a pro-T email list (LOL!)? 

FYI, tomorrow, 9/25, T will be holding a rally at 9 p.m. in Newport News, Virginia.

Michele, JourneyWithMe2, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Thanks for the reminder @firstcat.

@moonbeam, that video was fantastic!  Thank you.

Loved starting my morning today seeing so many posts in the section.  A good news start for day.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

This story is beautiful and made me all teary eyed.  A man came to do electrical work for a senior lady living alone.  It turned into a community project filled with love and compassion.  When we notice something and then take action to make a positive change we spread love and blessings to others and ultimately ourselves as well. 

(I can hear @jeanne-mayell speaking in my head right now.) 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/us/iyw-community-helps-rebuild-elderly-womans-house-trnd/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@lovendures, beautiful story! See, there is so much goodness in people no matter their political affiliation. Let's continue to believe that. ❤️ 

@firstcat, I have copy and pasted your prayer for use. I cannot do it at the same time since it will take place in the middle of the night here, but will send whatever I can your way.

Peace.

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@deetoo and @firstcat ? I will be joining in and saying that prayer with you! ❤️ 

Yes... truly what we do returns to us tenfold... so I cast my bread upon the waters every chance I get.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@firstcat

Beautiful and so harmonious with my kind of prayer. I will be chiming in with the collective intent of this and all others for the good of all with highest intent for powerful loving and healing energies. 

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@lovendures

Absolutely wonderful. This is something many of us already strive to do as is evidenced here and in my life all the time.

These are our earth angels spreading their wings and good deeds like Johhny Appleseed.

An aside:

I just recently learned that the reason appleseeds were so highly prized and along with corn and wheat,  the most common of seeds brought along by pioneers.

Corn and wheat for obvious reasons but appleseeds to make hard cider as juices or drinks other than hardened/alcoholic beverages need refrigeration not to spoil.

Always that flip side to history and why we do strange good deeds like sharing apple seeds. ???

deetoo, Moonbeam, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@michele-b  Indeed! and don't forget Apple Cider Vinegar - used to promote health, make pickles and preserve foods, used as a first aid and beauty aid. Apples were very very important! Still are today. I love following the stories of those that see the old orchards out to find and bring back the old varieties.  You might enjoy reading this: https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/botanists-scour-aging-orchards-for-long-lost-apple-varieties/

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/botanists-scour-aging-orchards-for-long-lost-apple-varieties/

deetoo, Michele, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@deetoo

FYI, tomorrow, 9/25, T will be holding a rally at 9 p.m. in Newport News, Virginia.

All the more reasons for prayers thats for sure! Marking that occasion on my calendar as well. 

?

Remember everyone time is non-local and non-linear. Prayer, meditation and even what we consider to be reslity exists outside of all boundaries. 

As long as a personal expresses a positive intent with goodwill and love for all at any time, any place the energies of divine love grow and grow and grow forwards, backwards and spiraling all around to each and every one of us. Just think any and all rallies, events, fundraisers and envision love and light shining from our hearts to all hearts.

? ♥️ ? 

Vesta, FEBbby23, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2

Indeed! We have been following these stories for quite a while now. My brother-in-law actually has a tree of a very rare old heirloom species he somehow inherited long ago. Not sure of the whole story. It produces gigantic apples. No one thought too much about it until all of the interesting articles were appearing online and in the news. 

Vesta, FEBbby23, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@michele-b  That is soooo awesome!!!! I love it!!!! I had some heirloom varieties of beans,squash and corn from Cherokee peoples before. They were thriving and then the drought hit and I lost the crops :-(

Vesta, FEBbby23, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

@moonbeam that was wonderful.. just what I needed today.. have a blessed day and thanks

Moonbeam, FEBbby23, Moonbeam and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 16
Share: