Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lovendures,

Prayers and healing light are coming your way, my dear friend!  I have a strong sense that your doctor and his office are jumping through hoops to keep things sanitized so that you are protected and safe.    

Thank you for the update on James.  He and his family remain in my prayers.

Lots of love to you, lovendures.

TriciaCT, MILILANI, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

My granddaughter and her husband have Covid.  They are in their early twenties and live in San Diego.  Her husband is in the Navy and men on his ship were testing positive so the ship turned around and came back to port.  So he was exposed and now they are both having symptoms.  If y'all could send them healing energy and prayers, I would so appreciate it.  They are lovely young people and we know that their age and health are on their side in fighting this virus.  In bad moments, we are freaking the freak out.  Of course.  

@Lovendures. I am praying for you and sending you healing energy this very moment.  I know you received it.  Much love to you.

Tiger-n-Owl, herondreams, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Oh dearest @bluebelle,

I am so sorry that your granddaughter and her husband have this virus.  I will be praying for them each day and will also include them in my Circle of Light Healing meditation tomorrow evening.  

I'm praying for you as well, my friend.  May you all be surrounded with comforting and healing light.  ?

Lots of love,
D2

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Love to everyone hurting, in deep anxiety or emotional distress or facing and dealing with loss of any kind. My thoughts and prayers are with you all each and every day.

Many, many extra prayers going out to others with loved ones who are ill like your beautiful granddaughter and her husband, dear @Bluebelle. 

Or those currently overwhelmed with health issues like you my dear @deetoo. Always in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Every single one of you!

May the living light of the highest divine presence of all surround and protect all here, all we love, and all who seek to live in and practice compassion and love for all beings struggling with such incredible challenges right now.

May the powers of the highest and most pure energies and all of these ever spiraling circles of light and love move us and all of our hurting hearts to all of our highest points of the greatest light and love and transform and carry us to full potential now more than ever.

Blessings to all of you and may we all truly see, feel and be the lights we all know that we truly are, and were always meant to be. United or feeling alone, we are always one -- truly, truly together.

???

Pikake, herondreams, MILILANI and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bluebelle  I am standing among the trees this morning and sending healing to your granddaughter and her husband. Blessings to you as well, dear friend.  And to @lovendures.

ghandigirl, MILILANI, Baba and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

@bluebelle

Dear Bluebelle I will definitely pray and sending healing light to your granddaughter and her husband! I will also include @lovendures James and our @deetoo also. ? ? ❤️ 

Laynara, deetoo, Laynara and 1 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@Lovendures and @bluebelle ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Laynara and Laynara reacted
(@lovendures)

Thank you all for the healing light, energy and prayers. My anxiety level was reduced and my pain decreased some yesterday so it must have helped right? Hoping for steps forward today.

@jeanne-mayell

I really wish there was a photo of you going into your doctor's office dressed like this, it would be one for the ages...  a N-15 mask, which they then taped to my face, a nylon suit that I used for gardening, a cap on my head and, get this, swim goggles.  

@triciact

Great suggestions, some of which I did not know.  I am not sure why my doctor did not prescribe an eye ointment and just antibiotics.  Sending my husband to find a mask today as the "hot cloth" just doesn't stay warm long enough, and love the tea tree foam idea.hank you very much  

@mililani, @herondreams @deetoo, @bluebelle, @jeanne-mayell and everyone else who has and continues to send healing my way, it is appreciated, deeply. I also appreciate the prayers and healing you continue to send to James.  Such beautiful people in this community.  

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, herondreams and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@bluebelle,

I am keeping you in my heart today and sending prayers to your granddaughter, her husband and to your family.   May they have excellent medical care, may they heal quickly and fully and may they and all their family feel at peace.  

Hugs to you my friend.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Laynara and 3 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle

I too am sending loving, healing energy to your family and to you. May your family recover quickly and may their bodies be strong and healthy again.

I want to send healing energy to all the people who are at risk or vulnerable to the virus and to their families. May they be protected, may they get the care they need, may they feel the support of all of us who are sending them light and love.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Laynara and 3 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Having awful anxiety today. For the past few weeks I hav felt such hope even in the midst of all that is going on. Today, however, after the SCOTUS arguments and Flynn and now Manafort being released, I am descending into despair again. Going to to turn off the tv and try to remain calm -- I just wish we had a sign that at least SOMEthing was going our way.

And of course none of what I'm feeling compares to @bluebelle - thinking of your granddaughter and her husband and sending prayers they improve quickly. And to @lovendures - hope you are feeling better today.

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@sistermoon

Please do turn off the TV! Follow print media news if you need to, but just as "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" nor will "the Great Turning." I'm not saying mainstream media news is fake, but it is highly manipulative, especially emotionally--triggering the audience is a hook, and their ultimate job is to sell advertising. You will find more peace and clarity and better connection with your intuition if you unplug and connect with yourself and the present moment in real life instead. ❤️ 

Laynara, BlueBelle, SisterMoon and 7 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I am feeling just as SisterMoon is.  A bunch of "Trump 2020" people commented on a video on my friend's social media today. Depressing to find out friends from childhood have drunk the Kool Aid. I only commented that Trump is not above the law and got a long lecture which I stopped reading less than half way through. I just said, "We will have to agree to disagree." There really is no point debating these folks. I hope they don't lose their lives. I hope they are social distancing and wearing masks. 

I feel more angry and disgusted than anxious though. How can they not see and care for all the victims? Of EVERYTHING. not just Covid. But all who have lost their lives connected with Trump's lies. Heather Heyer comes to mind. 

And I don't want Trump here in my State. Go home. Go tweet or something. You are not welcome.

We have to win in November. I don't think we can do 4 more years of this corruption.

TriciaCT, Laynara, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo @gbs @sistermoon @lovendures @herondreams @TriciaCT @jeanne-mayell @michele-b

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Truly, your healing energy and loving kindness is making a difference.  Our young couple is doing okay.  They have lost their senses of smell and taste, running fevers and coughing, but they still have their sense of humor.  I had a vision of them at my age telling their own grandchildren about living through the great pandemic of 2020.  They are going to get through this.  I deeply appreciate your support and could feel it.  This morning while I walked through my trees, Jeanne, I thought of you walking through yours on the other side of the country and had such peace.

Sistermoon, you and ghandigirl have written recently about anxiety and to be honest, I get overwhelmed by anxiety occasionally.  My daily exercise regimen has helped to shake off the stress of it all, but I do realize that my anxiety is directly related to the news of the day.  Some days, it just feels like this loco monster just gaslights 35-40% of the country, the guys on Wall Street and manages to direct the news focus away from what's really happening.  Then I remember my meditation and the Emperor card that transformed in front of my eyes.  We are watched over and can all on these higher powers for strength and guidance daily.  Let's do it.

FEBbby23, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi All,

I am doing a reiki healing prayer journal for all of you  and Dr. Rick Bright. I honor his truth and hold him in light.  I hold Blue Bell's granddaughter and her husband in light, and  Sister moon too, who I totally resonate with. It is our prayer and healing light that will bring peace that is emotional hook free the mainstream media so loves.

Peace to all

Please go to your center direction

Peace can be found there

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Laynara and 5 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Please pray for these health care workers my cousins Kay and Vin who tend to Covid patients in NYC, Arlin and Fung who tend to them in Michigan, and Bob S. who tends to them in Ohio, and Shawna Doran, and Angela Akey who tend to the sick in Florida.  May the Angels surround and protect them.  Pray for Dr. Bright who believes in his oath as a doctor.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Hello all,

Could you send some prayers my way?  Last night I developed a nasty UTI.  Fortunately I already had an antibiotic here, so I began taking it.  I just took my third dose a little while ago but was having some chills, so I took my temperature. It was slightly elevated (99.1).  I normally run low (97.4).  Right now my temp is running anywhere from 98.7-99.1.  Anyway, my imagination started running wild and I began to worry about COVID.  That's probably silly, especially since I clearly have an infection, but I'm having problems letting go of the anxious feelings.

Thanks.  

Goldstone, herondreams, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

Holding you in deepest ? light dear deetoo ... the Virus is so insidious and affects everyone so differently it seems at the onset ... please get tested asap to assure yourself on the best course of action next if you have any doubts?

Sending you much love and best intention for your health and well being ?

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Laynara and 5 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo Dear deetoo, Sending healing energy your way to clear the blocks to getting you back to optimal health.?

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@deetoo Ditto to the others Deetoo. Channeling healing your way. Strong spirit guides flowing through to you.  I could feel you pulling the energy.  You are going to be okay.  Be at peace, dear one. We all love you. 

BlueBelle, Laynara, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
Page 8 / 42
Share: