Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Blessed ever be the way,

The way in which you walk today

May there be prepared for you

A place of every lasting life

Memory eternal, our dear brother John, worthy of blessedness and everlasting memory.

( My heart is heavy)

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

Thank you for sharing your beautiful vision of our family traveling today.  It brought a smile to my face and made me very happy.

deetoo, TriciaCT, Share and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@2ndfdl

I have sent and will continue to send you and your family prayers of peace, love and travel safety during this stressful time.  May your journey be a blessing.

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

The situation in Melbourne is very worryingly at the moment. Yesterday, we have over 400 cases found in my state, most of them coming from Melbourne. While today the daily numbers are dropping to 217, it's still in the triple figures and I'm very uncertain if we can kick this COVID-19 down. My suburb was in lockdown two weeks earlier than the rest of Melbourne due to being so close to the hotspot, the numbers in my area and the other hotspots aren't improving so far.

The tally count might be small in comparison to the figures in the US but as our Premier puts it, it's comparable like a wildfire, where if a spot fire is not contained it will cause massive destruction at a fast rate.

It's a bit much to ask given how the rest of the world is been suffering in the late, but I would like some prayers and healing for my home city Melbourne, and the rest of Victoria.

villager, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@goldstone

Bless you for these wonderful prayers! You are a treasure to all of us here and to be honest it's you that I see surrounded by beautiful pastel colors and butterflies.

It's no wonder, knowing and sharing their spiritual energies that you bless so many here with those precious energies ?

villager, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@2ndfdl

Bless you and your family with wonderful protective energies to keep you from harm and ease your fears or anxieties.

We each carry these powers of protection within ourselves for ourselves as well as others and this voice spoke to you with your own inner wisdom.

This site is completely open to outside reading and more importantly energies. It is good for all of us to remember to not post anything specific that would create worry in others especially our own families to know we are here or that we are sharing too much info on our personal lives and history.

Just like telling anyone you're not home when you leave for a special family gathering and your own home is unguarded from outside harm. 

Do it all the time thinking i am connecting with others but regretting it later because of my own indiscretions  or others misunderstanding comments or energetic reactions. But most of all just plain sharing too much, all the time! 

Being mindful, doing no harm and reaching out to others with love, compassion and healing and protecting love is a wonderful thing. And more and more of us are doing that now. 

I love all of the people,  the prayers and/ or positive thinking and all the care here. And so much us being sent and surrounding all of you now. 

???

ghandigirl, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@2ndfdl)
Prominent Member Registered

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, and kindness. The trip and family event went well. One more week and we can be confident no lasting harm was done.

villager, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@2ndfdl

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, and kindness. The trip and family event went well. One more week and we can be confident no lasting harm was done.

So glad it went well. Hang in there ?

Waiting for anything is challenging. Hope times goes as easily as it can!

Thinking best thoughts for your wait and freedom from worry as well as @lovendures!

2ndfdl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

Please pray for my friend Bala. He now has C-19 symptoms and he's one of the sweetest people I work with. A true gem and gentleman. He's now the 7th person I know in N.Carolina with this dreaded disease. ? 

villager, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact   Prayers Light and Love for Bala and all who know and love him.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Prayers for dear sweet Bala ? 

Love to you and your now 8 families in North Carolina ❤ 

We had 436 new cases in Oregon yesterday.

(((Prayers for my family and all in Oregon)))

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Sending prayers of healing and protection to @triciact's dear friend, Bala, @michele-b's family in Oregon, and @goldstone's home city of Melbourne, and the rest of Victoria.  I'll be including them in my group meditation on Wednesday.  ❤ ? ❤

villager, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Absolutely my thoughts and prayers go out for sweet Bala!

?

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

Hi All, asking for prayers and healing light for my friend Bala. He's in the hospital in N.Carolina and it's NOT Covid, but they don't know what it is. They said his pancreas may be inflamed (not cancer though) and he has a fever.

Also, please send love and light to my friend Paula. She has covid, and her father in law died this past saturday from covid. Her mother in law has it now and is in the hospital.

?

villager, ghandigirl, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

I am asking for prayers and light for my daughter today who is a teacher.

She is required by the district to decide whether she wants to teach virtually or in person this fall.  She must do so  within the hour, the district deadline.  She is not guaranteed her choice.  

The site plan for her individual school was supposed to be sent out this morning for educators to review but it has been delayed due to school (not district) tech issues.  It is a newly built school and there are wifi issues.  

What this means is she now needs to make a critical choice for teaching without any information to evaluate  first.  She does not have any idea how safety procedures will be implemented at the school, or how Covid will be handled at the most basic level.    This is supposed to be in the site plan which she was told would have a basic, not detailed  expectation plan,  for procedures .  Her principal is in quarantine for Covid so she is not able easily to ask him any questions.  Other schools have their site plans as they did not have tech issues.  

She does not know if she will be allowed to stay at her school once virtual education is finished if she picks virtual.  

Please send her light and pray that the highest and greatest good come from this difficult position she has been placed in today.

Thank you.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Prayers for Bala, for Paula and Loveendures daughter. Praying for the Highest Good for all concerned and saying prayers for Healing and Protection. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

FEBbby23, ghandigirl, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures  I pray she makes the decision that is best for her life, her whole life, not for the job but for her well being and her life. I trust that she is guided by her own inner wisdom and the love of her family and her guides. I am sending protection for her, and I pray for this protection to also reach all teachers who have been put in this position that lower beings are putting them into. No teachers should be asked to make this choice.  Public health authorities should make these decisions. 

JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT, villager and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell

Our educators are in need of so much light and prayers it is true.  

Agreed that they should have never been placed in this position.  

She chose virtual, and I believe she followed her intuition.

She had to explain why she would be a good candidate to do so and fill out a long questionnaire.  She will not know what will happen for a few days.  She felt she worded her answers very well which made me feel she was "in the zone" while writing. 

Apparently all the elementary art teachers in the district chose virtual and are sending a strongly worded letter to the superintendent for having no articulated clear path for safety.  Art teachers would also be seeing every child at their school in person each week.  Many teachers are also not happy that they will be required to remote teach at the school.  They feel there will still be too much cross contamination, which is true. 

Districts across the nation have no idea how to prepare for back to school.  My daughter is aware of "specials teachers' (music, art and pe) losing their jobs less than a week before school starts.  The entire specials team across a district.  

This is just the beginning of the back to school nightmare.  I hope schools that will be starting later in September will be able to make smarter choices by seeing how well or poorly these early start districts are managing school reopenings.  

Our local district here in Arizona chose to be completely online for at least the first quarter which is great.  Teachers didn't need to choose and they had a good amount of time to prepare for this reality.

Thank you everyone!  

JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT, villager and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures,

As I was meditating last night and thought about your daughter, I immediately felt a sense of peace.  This may sound a bit simplistic, but I strongly sensed that she is going to be okay, no matter what.  I feel she is blessed and is led by this inner vision.  

I pray that your daughter and all of our educators are protected and divinely guided in all of their decisions.   Let’s keep them in our meditation on Wednesday evening.

Wishing you a peaceful night, my friend.

JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact,

I am very sorry to hear about your friends, Bala and Paula.  Paula has certainly been through a lot, with the loss of her father-in-law and now her mother-in-law hospitalized with Covid.  The stress alone must be taking a toll on her body.  I'm keeping them in my prayers and will include them in  Wednesday's Circle of Light meditation.     

This may sound like an obvious question, but I'm sure that Bala's physicians have ruled out pancreatitis?  I've heard of cases where it comes on suddenly.  I think I mentioned in another thread that a good friend of mine recently had bad inflammatory digestive problems, along with a fever.  They also tested her for Covid and it was negative.  Since her physicians have ruled out other things, they are assuming that it was some sort of nasty gastrointestinal bug.  She's better now (no fever), but still pretty fatigued.  

Page 16 / 42
Share: