Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@unk-p

Get your thyroid checked... ask for the full panel TSH, T4,Free T4, TPO and Anti-thyroid antibodies.

TriciaCT, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@lovendures

It has been really different with barely any precip since the snows stopped up here above Taos... 

As I was asking for prayers for the storms to appear though, it started to mist up on the mountain and a little smattering of raindrops fell ?

I really sense that it will be extremely hot over the summer, and 108' (!) did you say where you are lovendures? Waaay too hot already, wow ... Arizona will be frying if those monsoons don't show, and feel that's what will happen, though we have to dedicate some serious prayer with gratitude for Spirit to come through on this one.

I love the scent of the sage fields when the lightning and rain are striking the ground, don't you? Someone described it once as 'biblical weather' lols... 

TriciaCT, herondreams, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2 thanks, i probably should get it checked.  But i was really just joking because i am so hairy all over (except up on top)- and that while i don't mind if someone called me by the feminine pronoun- i would  make for a very furry woman.

BTW- congrats on leaving your job!   Time to crank up the John Prine and dance a little!

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote I have been away from the forum & am just catching up. Glad to hear the procedure went well. I am not nearly as sensitive as many of the people here but I felt a Lightness of Being when I thought about you. You’re very much loved and the world awaits your books, as do I.

TriciaCT, Coyote, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@stargazer

I have been to Taos once and loved the area.  Those mountains sound dry right now for sure.  I absolutely love the smell of the desert rain too.  While your area is heavier with the sage which is so lovely (I remember the smell there and it is a bit more like Sedonawith the smell I think) , our area has the creosote bushes which have this lovely sweet beautiful smell only noticed after a rainstorm.  We had a small brush fire on the outskirts of the city the other day.  We are so dry right now the state  on May 12th t went to stage 2  fire restrictions.  That means no campfires or outdoor fires of any kind except in one small area of the state near the Grand Canyon. This is dry for sure.

Laynara, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@lovendures

It's a hard test it is... and considering all the wildlife that will suffer too. When the birds start dropping from the sky and the rivers and streams go down or dry up.... I am really concerned about the Wild Horses even more now also ...BLM hunts them down with private helicoptor contractors and they will be run to death in that heat... brutal.

We better start that serious Rain Dance replete with bells and sage and rainsticks ... and beg for some serious prayer, please everyone...

Lovendures, Unk p, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p

LOL  Now how did you know that I love John Prine? One of my favorite renditions of his song Angel From Montgomery is his duet with Bonnie Raitt, another musician I love. As another friend told me when learning I chose to retire. He said GOOD..it's about time you started caring for you like you always have for others. Another friend said Good for you!!! Time for birds and bugs and plants! and when you bake.. remember where I am LOL.

@Stargazer

I will get out my rainstick and give a dance and a prayer.

@Coyote ?

Caw! Caw! Caw! I am very happy to hear you are at home in recovery ....Thriving where we are...we are!!

Unk p, deetoo, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@coyote  Woo hoo! Thanks for the update and wishing you full recover and continued deep healing.

@stargazer Praying for rain! I lived in Albuquerque for a few years and I cherish that part of the country, which is indeed enchanted. I've also been praying for the Diné and other tribes who have been suffering greatly from COVID-19. 

My time in the southwest brought me some of the most transformative healing experiences in my life, partly from the amazing beauty of the landscape, but mainly because it feels like the "veil" is thin there--like spirit comes through so strongly that you just can't doubt that our true reality is a profoundly loving, interconnected web of being. 

If you don't mind, I'll share a favorite story about The Land of Enchantment: I moved to ABQ when I was 20 and spent a year as a student at UNM. On the train west, I met a young woman who became my friend, and we kept in touch for a while after I returned east, but eventually lost contact. In my late twenties, near the end of 2000, I moved back to ABQ with my son's father. We drove all the way from Buffalo in my little Honda Civic (with my cat and all we could fit). I had already found an apartment, and we arrived in the late afternoon, unpacked the car, and needed food and supplies, so we headed to the grocery store (Furr's, I think?). I remembered the area well enough, and while we were walking down the isle I heard someone call my name. When I turned to look, there was my friend from 8+ years ago! What are the odds? The energy there is too magical to dismiss anything like that as a coincidence. 

Lovendures, Coyote, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@herondreams

Thank you for that wonderful story! I was literally Spirit-led to come here after some profound 'Tower moments', and living here has saved my life! I had a waking vision and saw life unfolding before me with signs in the clouds and sparkling sage on the ground while I was on a journey back to CA. Even the car I was in was affected, as the battery froze on the highway, like entering an astral portal. Spirit moves in mysterious and not too subtle ways sometimes,lols, and gets our attention.

It's been enchanting, disenchanting, a charm and a struggle, but always I am deeply grateful to be here my friend, and to be alive.

Maybe you will return one day? I know Santa Fe is still an experience around the summertime with the all of the events like the Indian Markets, and Christmastime there is beautiful... the forests are for wandering peaceful solitude where the 'veil' is very transparent and the atmosphere is magical (when those big fat cows aren't turned out there by the cattle ranchers)... they destroy all the wildflowers and are full of s***  ? )))

It's wonderful that you remember the spiritual resonance here so well, and there are growing multi-level cultural changes in the interface, but it is still integrally the Land of Enchantment.... ?

Coyote, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 11 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@herondreams

And many many thanks for your prayers for rain, and for the Dine' people ... it will get worse before it gets better, but the prayers of light I know will be reflected many times over ?

JourneyWithMe2, deetoo, Laynara and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2  "when the world was as flat as a pancake,  Mona Lisa was as happy as a clam"- J. Prine https://youtu.be/ASWv976eYT4

(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p

*Big grin*  You know he is : https://youtu.be/0ap1-kmWBC8

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@pollywog)
Active Member Registered

Please send healing prayers, love and protection for Minneapolis and St. Paul.  Our community is in such pain.   The current power structure is crumbling (which is necessary). The energy is off the charts here.  Please send all the help you can.  I had seem this predicted on this forum, months ago and now it is here.  Thank you ? 

Stargazer, Unk p, Stargazer and 1 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2 i especially love these lines from "When I Get to Heaven"

I'm gonna kiss that pretty girl on

the tilt-a-whirl

'Cause this old man is goin' to town

Then as God as my witness,

I'm gettin' back into showbusiness

I'm gonna open up a nightclub

called "The Tree of Forgiveness"

And forgive everybody ever done me any harm

ghandigirl, Claire, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p

Here's one of my faves too: https://youtu.be/B7hWC1RC5-o    Truth be told? I don't think he ever wrote a bad song LOL

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@unk-p)

@pollywog hello there, Pollywog!   Praying for justice and peace

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
(@stargazer)

@lovendures

Update on the storms here ... we were blessed with some thunder and rain last night and it may continue for a time.

I am really feeling for you over there in AZ, and sending all the prayer that I can muster for cooler temps and some blessed relief from the inferno-like conditions for you! How I wish that Spirit is going to come through with those monsoons sooner than later, and definitely come through, contrary to what I was seeing before.

Holding you in ? light, dear lovendures, and all sentient beings there with you. May you be blessed with rain, rain, rain ...

FEBbby23, Lovendures, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I am updating the wildfire situation in AZ.  A dangerous fire is taking place in the Cave Creek area about 15 minutes from where I live.  Homes are on fire and I have received 2 emergency alerts on my phone for residents to evacuate that area (not my area).  This is exactly what @stargazer and I have been concerned about in the Southwestern US.  It was 111 degrees earlier today, at least 15 degrees above normal.  Thank you Stargazer, we need some moisture and lower temps.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/fd-crews-battling-2nd-alarm-ocotillo-fire-in-cave-creek

FEBbby23, herondreams, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@lovendures

I hope that I'm not alone in sending you prayers for great sweeping thunderstorms there... prayers for your safety!

Look for a rainbow my friend ...

⛈️⛈️?⛈️⛈️

FEBbby23, Unk p, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@triciact)

@lovendures

I Hope and pray that you got (or will get) rain soon! My light and prayers and with you!

deetoo, Stargazer, deetoo and 1 people reacted
Page 14 / 42
Share: