Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

?

Hi all this is me saying I am sorry for missing tonight's meditation. I actually fell asleep on the couch and just woke up a few mins ago. I guess I needed that nap but am truly sorry for missing it!!

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@triciact no worries, you needed the rest! And I’m going to start holding this event every week so you will have plenty of chances.  

I prefer to do it on Thursday’s so I hope that will work.  

I wanted to tell you though that the funniest thing that came out of that  boomer discussion today in the Bernie thread was that I had thought you were a millennial the first time I saw you on one of my online events.  I thought you were about 30. When you said you were a boomer I nearly fell out of my chair. 

Unk p, raindrop, Michele and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

Well thank you dear Jeanne! As a gal turning 60 this month that certainly made my day. Though I have to admit my body has been reminding me more and more with its aches and stiffness that it catches up in ways I never imagined. ? And Thursdays work for me!

raindrop, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I hate when I have to leave while great discussions are still taking place after the meditation.  That being said, it was wonderful and made for a calm peaceful rest of the evening.  Thank you Jeanne and everyone else who make up these wonderful evenings.

BlueBelle, raindrop, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Last night's meditation was lovely.  Thank you, @jeanne-mayell, and everyone.

Jeanne, in the Bernie thread I was also shocked when @triciact said she is turning 60.  Tricia, I also thought that you were 1/2 that age!  Maybe you are a "late bloomer" boomer?  With late bloomers, the bloom lasts longer.  ? ? 

BlueBelle, raindrop, Michele and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

I love love love this. I was one until 60.

Then literally overnight I went from dark hair and skinny to grey hair and plumping to white hair and oh my god what in the world happened and who is that old crone in the mirror? 

Hahahahaha. Lots of losses, tragedies and illnesses in the people I loved most in the world did me in.

But I wouldn't  trade a pound of pudge or a single grey or white hair for every day I've gotten to spend with my loved ones!

Kudos to you @TriciaCT and keep going and don't let life get to you as I did (no filters and far too many energetic cords attaching to me) keep your light shining always ? ??

Unk p, BlueBelle, raindrop and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@michele-b, I was too, until post-menopause hit!   

Michele and Michele reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

I'm sorry I missed this last meditation. I do love to participate in them. I'm glad you all carried on, and thank you for that.

I'm also sad because Thursdays will be very difficult for me to join in, if not impossible. Oh well, maybe I can be a part of that light circle anyway!

Love that it exists.

Michele, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@raindrop

Well perhaps we should all chime in on day of the week if this prevents many from attending on Thursdays. Jeanne suggested Thursday to the 12 of us who attended but she sounded open to keeping Wednesdays if more of us preferred mid-week.

I still do my personal at home full moon ones on all full moons as they are incredibly powerful for me personally (and new moons are nice for new beginnings in new softer energies) So please join in on my Full Moon ones that hit many varying days of the week. ?

I'm open to any day. Jeanne suggested Thursday as her husband is out of the house then. And she's doing these online Zoomer's. And how great are they!

My husband is always opening and shutting doors and forgetting where I am  and checks to see if I've gone over the edge finally. No dear just fell out of bed laughing. Hahaha.

I liked Wednesdays @deetoo suggestion when we were meditating on immigrant children and that then morphed into our at home in private group mediations then morphed again into Jeanne's online group Zoom meditations so she kept the Wednesdays to start out. 

All great and anything works for me! 

You're a lovely addition @raindrop and we missed you and so many others from last week!  ???‍♀️?

Coyote, raindrop, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@michele-b

I can do Wednesdays or Thursdays as those are my off days...unless I get called in to cover a shift for someone else.

raindrop, Michele, raindrop and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@journeywithme2

Thanks for chiming in ???

(@triciact)

@deetoo and @michele-b

@jeanne-mayell

You are all really great for my ego today LOL. I am not loving turning 60 (everytime I say that someone says "well it's better than the alternative")- ha of course! But I went through menopause and Boom! I went up 2 dress sizes and 30 lbs later... it's frustrating. My husband only has to lay off the beer and he loses weight, though he's having trouble too now losing it. All part of the process...and we're as young as we feel. I get the sense you are all younger too. My opinion is that folks who stay in the light and active, conscience of their diet, etc. tend to stay healthier and younger -- like all of you!

Deetoo: I love that "late bloomer Boomer" funny!

Thank you ladies - you all made my day! I was not happy with myself though for napping through the meditation. But I've been needing rest lately so I guess the universe had other plans for me (I rarely nap, but have sleep issues). Funny thing is the mediation from last week had me feeling so great that I slept better than I had in weeks! ? ❤️ 

(@deetoo)

I believe @jeanne-mayell mentioned Thursdays was convenient for her, because her husband has something happening on Wednesday evenings?  But I am very open to the day and will go with whatever is decided.    

@michele-b, do you still want to do a separate weekly meditation, on some other day, devoted to the migrants?  @lynnventura, I believe it was you who initially proposed meditating for the immigrants.  I would still like to do that with anyone who might have the time and interest.  Nothing structured through Zoom; just an informal meditation, wherever we are, on a designated day. 

(@deetoo)

@triciact, funny you mentioned how staying in the light makes you younger.  I looked older in my mid-20's than I did in my 30's.  When I turned 30 I went through some painful, much needed internal changes. Long story.  Suffice it to say, the spiritual connection I rediscovered made me feel and look a lot younger.  

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

Funny, I felt that I looked better at 37-40 than I did in my 20s. I think becoming more spiritual and rollerblading twice a week helped too :) Though those days are gone. My husband and I no longer rollerblade or downhill ski because falling and being more stiff/heavier is not good when doing those sports. Now we fast walk or yoga or bike.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

@lynnventura

Goodness yes I would meditate and send healing in any and all forms anyday for that! In a heart ♥️ beat!

It's too big in all forms all over the world and so meaningful. 

And to be honest I had and held so much healing energy in my heart that night that it surprised me even after decades of working with both touch/non-touch, local/non-local energy healing. Pure joyous love filling me to the brim. Thank you Angelic Higher Realms and vibrations! 

(?good ?good? vibrations now no more ring a round a rosy. Just for you D² )

Children hold the biggest part of my heart and not just my kids or my beloved grandkids. Have always worked with children and an unbelievable number of them were hurting in every way you would not want to imagine. 

So if Jeanne takes Thurdays we can take personal Wednesdays or any other day. Easy to remember days are best for me so if not Wednesday how about day of rest and peace otherwise known as Sunday?  

Man I want freedom to be in a place of joy and peace and the ability to rest for the hurting or frightened children of the world big time!

Yep really like that idea, in thought and  deed.

Unk p, Coyote, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@michele-b, thanks -- that's great!  If we decide on Thursdays with Jeanne, then Wednesday or Sunday is fine with me.  I am also open with the time.  

(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@michele-b

Thank you, Michele. Wednesdays are good for me, because it is my day off as well, and Thursday nights I'm part of another group. I love having the Zoom connection that Jeanne has set up. 

For your full moon meditations, is there a formal time, or does that change depending on when the moon goes gull officially?

I gotta run, and I'm still crying over Elizabeth Warren dropping out, so time to pull it together!

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Must have been the night for missing it.  Fell asleep on the couch early from a bad migraine.

I relate through music.  The first time I played God Help the Outcasts from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Wasn't able to attend last week, missed last night, but plan to play Can You Feel the Love Tonight from Lion King this week, for about half an hour.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@deetoo. Have posted nine weeks Circle of Light meditation:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

Let me know if there are any problems with the date, times, in case I need to change it, it is best to do it sooner than later. 

raindrop, deetoo, raindrop and 1 people reacted
Page 5 / 29
Share: