Jeanne Appreciation...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jeanne Appreciation Thread

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi y’all!

We’re nearing the end of Taurus season and, before the Gemini winds kick in, a few of us thought it would be right and reasonable to express our deep-down gratitude and love for @JeanneMayell — a bright and shining Taurus, if ever there were one.

@BlueBelle @lovendures @deetoo

Jeanne, we f*&#ing adore you. Like, a lot.

You are fierce, fiery [who says Earth signs can’t blaze?], dynamic, solid, and true. You are a powerful teacher and a compassionate friend. A gifted reader of people, time, and futures. You are a wily wizard of prophecy and a grand tamer of internet gremlins (no easy thing to do!). And you give so very much of your mind, heart, and energy (!) to this rag-taggle band of spiritual misfits.

So, shoot! We’re just dang grateful for you!

I’ll be donating to the site to show my gratitude for all that you do, and I know a few others who will be as well. Fingers crossed it catches on. (<--- Hint, hint to all: if you can, please DONATE to show your love.)

So happy, happy Taurus season, Jeanne! We're super glad you exist in the same timeline that we do. 

? ? ? ✨

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 57 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux

What a wonderful message! I second this, heartily! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeanne for all that you do and all the wonderful guidance, patience, passion and skill you guide us with. You are amazing!

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 37 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@vestralux  What a wonderful idea. Thanks for starting this thread! Jeanne, I credit you with helping me keep my mental health (or some semblance of it) over the past few years. Who thought that when that stupid former guy exploded onto the scene his presence would lead me to your site and all that it's provided in the way of community. You've been a great friend and sounding board. I am constantly amazed by everything you do, so selflessly, for all of us. I want to be you when I grow up. Happy Taurus season!!! Thank you again for being so amazing! xoxo

Just donated (hint). :)

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 41 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,

You are simply THE BEST!  Its been since 1993! I am so grateful for you. Thank you!

❤️❤️❤️ 

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 35 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell 

Jeanne, may you have the happiest of birthdays in the week ahead.  May you have time to relax with family and savor life.  I can not thank you enough for everything you have done for me, for helping me to recognize my intuition as it guides me through life.

Four an a half years ago, I discovered your website-the original version, long before it evolved into this vibrant community of like-minded souls.   And that original site resonated deeply with me.  Back then, we were in disbelief that the former guy had won the presidency against all conventional wisdom.  Yet there you were, offering us hope for a better world and support for thinking outside the box.  You opened my mind to the crisis of climate change, to the power of intuition in our daily lives, and a deep belief that each of us has the power to herald change.

Your Intuitive Way series enlightened me even further, to the point that I recognized ability to channel through automatic writing and meditation, to read the Tarot, to read the future during our Read the Future exercises, to expand our abilities for remote viewing and so much more.  We are exploring consciousness together.   As I mentioned to you the other day, one of the things that has been a gift to me through developing my intuition is a deep sense of peace in recognizing my life’s path and a sense of calm in facing my own mortality.  This life is not all there is.

Besides admiring your intellect and intuitive ability, I recognize your deep love of humanity, your compassion for those who struggle and are in crisis.  You are truly one of the most loving, kindest people I know and knowing you has made my life better.

Much love to you, Jeanne.  

P.S.  I am also making a donation to the site today in honor of your birthday week.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 35 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Happy Birthday! Hope you did something fun today and there was cake involved! :)

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 31 people reacted
(@deetoo)

To sit among friends and strangers, hearing many voices, strange opinions; to intuit even stranger inner lives beneath calm surface lives, to inhabit many worlds at once in this world, to be a someone amongst all other someones, and therefore to make a conversation without saying a word, is to deepen our sense of presence and therefore our natural sense of thankfulness that everything happens both with us and without us, that we are participants and witness all at once.

Thankfulness finds its full measure in generosity of presence, both through participation and witness.

by David Whyte, from “Gratitude” in Consolation:  The Solace, Nourishment and Underlying Meaning of Everyday Words

@jeanne-mayell,

I believe you were brought into this world to be an inspiration and blessing to the people around you.  Thank you for heeding the call by creating this loving and magical community of lightworkers.  I've discovered gifts within me that I never knew existed, and I've developed friendships that I will forever cherish.  Jeanne, through your shared wisdom, compassion, and courage, you have helped me deepen my sense of presence.  My life just wouldn’t be nearly as full and beautiful without you in it. You are a blessed gift to so many.  

I’m also making a donation in gratitude to you and this amazing community.  

Happy birthday season, my Taurus friend, and lots of love to you. 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 37 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Sometimes when we are fortunate, a person will enter our lives who will have a profound and beautiful impact, changing our world forever.

As we celebrate your Birthday season my friend,  I can’t help but think of the color orange. 
I realize this is not a color one might normally associate with you Jeanne but for this celebration season, I think it fits. You really have the best characteristics of all that orange brings into the world.  .

The orange sunrise of a new day, promising a fresh new beginning.

The mellow and peaceful orange of the setting sun as she spreads a warm glow across the sky before drifting to sleep for the evening.  

A crisp New England fall day in the countryside.   A magical  orange hued forest popping up along the rolling hills where once there was only green. 

A gardeners bountiful harvest of pumpkins, carrots, and sweet potatoes, tended to with blood, sweat and tears.  

The orange flames of a cleansing fire, rising up with passion and laying low once again, renewed.

The orange caution cones warning of hazards ahead, but reminding us that with care the road can be managed. 

Orange Jeanne,  is the blending of a fiery red and soft gentle yellow.  Orange stands her ground yet listens with an open and welcoming heart. 

Happy Birthday season dear Taurus @Jeanne-Mayell

We are so blessed to have you in our lives.  Your community is a gift of love and I can think of no better way to honor you than to also donate to the garden you have created here for us all to grow together in mind, body and soul. 

May all your seasons in life be filled with beautiful blessings.

FEBbby23, Debbie M., Jeanne Mayell and 39 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Things in my life are a bit unsettled at the moment, but I will always make time for you, @jeanne-mayell :-)  I can't offer much, but I will give what I'm able in order to give you at least a little something back for all that you do for us.  *hugs* ? 

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 33 people reacted
(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

Saint Germaine was once quoted,”Give me 12 washer women and fish mongers who go down to the river, and I can change the world!” I dare say, Jeanne is our Saint Germaine! I also dare say,”We have changed the world!” WE WILL CONTINUE TO CHANGE THE WORLD AS LIGHTWORKERS.

deetoo, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 33 people reacted
(@ana)

I am not nearly as eloquent as some, Jeanne, but I would like to heartily wish you a happy Taurus season and thank you for creating this place. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ 

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 29 people reacted
(@triciact)

Dearest Jeanne,

A Very Happy Birthday ??? to someone who has literally changed our lives in so many glorious ways. We are all blessed to know this incredible, gifted intuitive, teacher and giver of loving healing and light. Without Jeanne, we wouldn't even know one another, our beautiful tribe.

I myself would not have been able to get through the Orange nightmare years without Jeanne, this site and the friends I have made here. Many of us I am sure feel the same way. We were given comfort, healing, information and knowledge that got us through a very tough time and we are still given it ten fold.  I think of the beautiful souls we share community with and I'm more than grateful.

A blessing for sure. Many Thanks to you Jeanne -- and Bountiful Birthday Wishes! With Love, ? ❤️ ? ? ? ❤️ 

(@moonbeam)

Jeanne, I think that many have found this site in the '45 years'. It gave me hope and strength to get through those dark days of fear. Thank you for that. To have created a little pocket of light. ❤️ 

I wish the same to you, Jeanne. Strength, love and hope all around! ? ❤️ 

(@lenor)

Jeanne, Happy, happy birthday and thank you so much for this site. As the others have said so eloquently, you gave me hope these past years and I dearly appreciate all you do.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 25 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

I am delighted that I choose today to come here and catch up with everything!  What a joy it is to be able to wish a wonderful and ever enlightening day of infinite possibilities for today and everyday! 

You are so loved not only here but across this world for all you are to us and all that you do for us. Happy Happy Happiest of birthdays dear Jeanne! 

Much love and many, many blessings today and all days!

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 31 people reacted
(@luminous)

@jeanne-mayell

Just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation for all that you do.

I've been thinking of something meaningful to say all day for how grateful I am for your website and community and how it has helped me.

I know it has been quite testing lately especially with you having to try and fix bugs and issues with the website, but we all appreciate the hard work you do to keep this community alive.

Thank you Jeanne, I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

(@coyote)

I remember when I discovered this site in the final days of 2016 (before there was even a forum). I'd read the predictions and be incapable of imagining that the sun would continue to rise in 2019 and 2020, let alone 2018 and 2017. Yet here we are in 2021! I'm a more mature, thoughtful, and self-aware person now, and I have your efforts, @jeanne-mayell, to thank for that.

While I was lurking on the site for 2 years, I'd repeatedly ask my spirit guides to please lead me to the community of people I knew was out there who would help me understand what was happening in the world while also bringing joy to my life. I've only recently realized that they answered my prayers by leading me to this group of spiritual travelers. ? 

Michele, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 31 people reacted
(@jd1960)
Reputable Member Registered

Yes- Happy Birthday! Many thanks to you and all the Forum Members here. This space has been a big help in getting through the last couple of years (I only found my way here in late 2019).

Good vibes to all!

lynn, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

Thanks to Jeanne for creating this site and attracting an exceptional community.  The past 5+ years have been troubling.  As the chaos spiraled I found Jeanne and this site to be a lifeline of hope.  No matter the headline, there was always someone with a well thought through analysis, stellar intuitive capability or comic relief that kept me grounded and sane. Thank you so very much.  

lynn, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

I probably would have survived the last year without this fantastic site, but I may not have survived sane.. I can not thank you enough, and all who frequent here, for your love, understanding, and joy that you all so freely share. May the next year bring much insight , joy and love. 

lynn, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 25 people reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: